Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• O_O ~slowly walks back out~

Eryka posted: »

I think I was right enter link description here @ABigBadWolf every nightssssss in my dreamsssss I please see youuuuu I feeeeeelllll youuuuuuu

• Stay, Kennybadger... Stay...

Oh boy, something's wrong with me mind lately.

BTW now that I'm talking to you... :p How are you today? ^-^

Kennybadger posted: »

O_O ~slowly walks back out~

• Solar_Fist'em

Fist me daddy

• edited March 2016

Hey, a copyright block in my country on this video!

Guess my sanity's saved for now..

I think I was right enter link description here @ABigBadWolf every nightssssss in my dreamsssss I please see youuuuu I feeeeeelllll youuuuuuu

• I will. :D

Fist bump

Fist me daddy

• Why is dis a dead thread? :,0

• It's been on and off I see.

Why is dis a dead thread? :,0

• Damn, you really surprised me there woah

Hey ;p

• kys

RockMySocks posted: »

Damn, you really surprised me there woah Hey ;p

• kys

RockMySocks posted: »

It's been on and off I see.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Be prepared for tomorrow, for the 1 year anniversary :D

• ErykaEryka Banned

Do you guys had any contact with Aura? (before he was bananned)

• ErykaEryka Banned

I thought it was already the 17th March in some country.

I'll try to write a big text tomorrow

• edited March 2016

Happy One Year Anniversary!!!!! wait....

there's nobody here.....

Rhyiona Thread:

enter image description here

enter link description here

• Happy anniversary! Happy birthday, thread :)

Brodester08 posted: »

Happy One Year Anniversary!!!!! wait.... there's nobody here..... Rhyiona Thread: enter link description here

• One year bois

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

One year ; is it short or long?

I've been here for 11 months, and I can't really remember what I was doing before that (probably because my memory is the worst you can have)

I wasn't so lewd before @John_Smith13 came, and when he came he was already a part of the family.

I'm missing @Kawaiii, @BigBadPaul and @Morphias. Now, I can't remember how you type, your personality...etc It's too late. I loved you all <3 (especially Kawaiii and Nathan (jk I still love you Paul even if I never read your whole theory about E3 or E4 or E5(I stopped at half of the first comment)))

Just for saying, I think I only read 3 or 4 fanfics in total + Rhys' Diary (I don't like reading even if it's Rhyiona)

One of my favorite person on this thread/forum is my son, my furry, the one who made furry videos with Chewbacca, the one that I killed in the Coke apocalypse, I'm talking about @ABigBadFurry (I mean @ABigBadWolf). I love you Ray <3 you were always the coolest on this thread

Kawaiii, we became friends after we pissed off bush tea with our Coke and my °Degree°. You always "loved" our wonderful son, furry, by bullying him. I remember one time when it was really wild on the thread, it was midnight for me and I was at my dad's house watching the serie Heroes. I also remember when you were "dead" and I just linked you this french song about necrophilia

@Morphias where are you Nathaniel? I wish we were able to talk more often :( I loved that time when we voice chatted with Sandra, just you, me, and her.
    I hope you're okay and I hope you're not fucking your dog like you did everytime you were chatting with us. I love you babe <3

@Wolfenus54 I prefered summer when we were chatting on Skype, talking about HJ's sex chair, you fucking your chair and your mice, and you while your senpai was @LilliumAmaranta. When we were playing CAH once, you were trying to have your Senpai for yourself because she was also someone's else Senpai. I hope you remember when I gave clues on the forum about "who was your Senpai" and they discovered it at the first clue lol. I always loved you Anus, and I will continue to stalk you and hug my body pillow with your face printed on it <3

@BigBadPaul I loved our 3some with Kawaiii and the little wars to have her heart. I miss your GIFs and you roleplaying as Rhys. You and Kawaiii were like Rhys and Fiona. Paulaiii was good, but our 3some ship was way better and hotter.

@HazzaTheMan, it was cool voice chatting with you and chatting with you. I loved you fanfic because it was pretty hot. I would like to know how you are and when you'll get your new job. I love you Harry <3

@Mawula I like talking to you because you're always so nice. My hardcore shipping created a wonderful ship <3 Please, can you pay me the ticket to france? I promise I won't bother you and Kenny :D

@KennyBadger for the same reason of Masha, you're always nice when I talk with you. You'll always be my Badger Senpai <3

@Green613 you're my old grandma, sorry to gave you heart attacks since Coke and °Degree°. You look nice but I never really talked to you. Thanks to create this thread and to be patient with us (also thanks for the time you took to make the map) <3

@nohuhhuh I remember the buttorlands or buttborderlands you made a long time ago, it was pretty cool. You're my favorite Axolot who's making wonderful creations <3

@AmazingAura01 I shouldn't tag you because you are bananned but, if someday you come back, I hope you'll see this message. I loved you Aura, you were always crazy and full of Beyonce. I also remember the AmazingAura's comment enter image description here

@Brodester08 I love you Bro. You're thw best anus intruder from Canada. (I got nothing else to say except that you are cool)

@SuckMyCock.... Eh, I mean @CockMySock.... Mmm sorry it's @RockMySock. Laura, you're a nice person and I have absolutely no idea what to say.

@SirScrubbington you'll always be my HandsomeFish, the sexiest whale on the planet, the most powerful dolphin of all. I wish you can send me more dick pics of whales. <3

That's it. If you're not tagged then

A) I forgot you

B) I never talked to you so.....

C) I can't remember your whole username

D) I don't know

One year ; is it short or long? For me, that 11 months was pretty fast. It'll be cooler if the thread was extremely active but it's still fun.

Thanks again to Greeny for creating this place, I thought you were bad for a long time (don't ask why, okay?) but I love you because you're a good mom <3

I'll start my project about the book today :D

Have a nice day my banana friends <3 <3 <3

(this took me one hour to write, so you guys better read it or I'll kill myself)

I forgot the most important part enter image description here

• ErykaEryka Banned

I forgot @ZapThroat, my fappy that I love, the desperate guy who fapped to Rhyiona, the sexy person who I photoshoped, the guy who flagagged Sand. I love you too you Zer0 <3

One year ; is it short or long? I've been here for 11 months, and I can't really remember what I was doing before that (probably because

• Ah, your post made me so happy :')

One year ; is it short or long? I've been here for 11 months, and I can't really remember what I was doing before that (probably because

• ErykaEryka Banned

This means you like the part where I talk about my body pillow?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ah, your post made me so happy :')

• ErykaEryka Banned

I also forgot @Kracmos who's probably going to be photoshoped soon. I should probably talk a little more to you (because tbh I have no idea what are you doing in your life, if you have an animal or a pony, when are you going to buy that ticket to bang Laura....etc)

(yes, I'll continue to make posts like that if I forget somebody)

I forgot @ZapThroat, my fappy that I love, the desperate guy who fapped to Rhyiona, the sexy person who I photoshoped, the guy who flagagged Sand. I love you too you Zer0

• Hi. So, happy 1 year anniversary. It's been a long time that I've been here and I'm glad that I came here. And I can't... Oh dear, I'm not good with speeches...

And I'd like to say something to the people I'll tag down below (just like what @Eryka did cause I'm jealous as fuck):

@OfficialSheriffMaybe, she's the first one I got around to know well. And despite we fight (or something like that), I'm glad I met her.

@ABigBadWolf, one of the first people I met on this thread when I came around. Felt good talking to him, also he made me post goddamn Juvia GIFs (goddamn it, Wolf).

@John_Smith13, best lewd person I have ever met. Always laughing when I talk to him xD

@RockMySocks, ayy lmao. Met you in November, had some crazy moments with ya, especially on Steam.

@Brodester08, that stupid pleb. Jkjk, met him first on the GoT forum, glad he joined the Rhyiona thread (despite he shipped Rhysha on his playthrough).

@2614118, bruh, couldn't you just not add the "-"?! Jkjk, one of the best mothers I had. #PraiseCharlotte

@Eryka, lewd af. 'Nuff said.

@Green613, he created the freaking Rhyiona thread. Thanks to him, now I know well these people.

@Kawaiii, come back u lil shit.

@BigBadPaul, same goes for you, you idiot.

@SirScrubbington, best frenemy I have ever had.

Also, thanks Telltale for creating such amazing games.

Lol my own post makes me cringey as fuck.

Oh yeah, I'd also tag more people but I'm on my tablet and it's a pain in the arse typing on it. ^-^

Yeah... Happy one year anniversary again. And here's hope for a Season Two of TFTB.

• Well, that kinda creeped me out but I'll be okay with it in a while.

This means you like the part where I talk about my body pillow?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thanks for the compliment you fucker <3

Hi. So, happy 1 year anniversary. It's been a long time that I've been here and I'm glad that I came here. And I can't... Oh dear, I'm not g

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

Well, that kinda creeped me out but I'll be okay with it in a while.

• You're welcome, you piece of shit <3

Thanks for the compliment you fucker

• Eryka, why?! ;_-;----;--;-;-;;;;;___;;

• ErykaEryka Banned

Compared to your shit 1 anniversary post and mine, you did that quickly, you fuck.

At least I added more informations

You're welcome, you piece of shit

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

I did that yesterday to show it to Krac and Nat

Eryka, why?! ;_-;----;--;-;-;;;;;___;;

• Um, it ain't quick. It took me a few minutes to write that shit on my tablet.

Well, at least I'm back on my PC :P

Compared to your shit 1 anniversary post and mine, you did that quickly, you fuck. At least I added more informations

• Can you at least remove it from the thread? I don't want anyone else to see it :\

I did that yesterday to show it to Krac and Nat

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm on my phone you jealous piece of cheese

Um, it ain't quick. It took me a few minutes to write that shit on my tablet. Well, at least I'm back on my PC :P

• ErykaEryka Banned

Don't open this spoiler tag unless your name is Wolfanus

Can you at least remove it from the thread? I don't want anyone else to see it

• People will open that anyways. :P

Just please remove it, okay? ;-;

Don't open this spoiler tag unless your name is Wolfanus

• Well, I'm not used on typing on any mobile, because I mostly use my PC.

I'm on my phone you jealous piece of cheese

• ErykaEryka Banned

When are you killing yourself? I'm still waiting

Duck_Hunt posted: »

yay i replied to the first comment now i can kill myself

Sign in to comment in this discussion.