Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's the opposite for me lol

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, I'm not used on typing on any mobile, because I mostly use my PC.

• ErykaEryka Banned

If they are respectful they won't

People will open that anyways. :P Just please remove it, okay? ;-;

• Eh, no one is respectful nowadays, so...

Eryka posted: »

If they are respectful they won't

• ErykaEryka Banned

I know, that's the reason why it's still there

Eh, no one is respectful nowadays, so...

• Look, I don't want to cause any drama for the sake of the anniversary, but I don't want it to be here. I hate it. I don't want other people to see it. I'm not asking much. Just remove it and be done with it.

Or... there's always the flag option, where I can call a mod to remove the shit out of it.

I know, that's the reason why it's still there

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's the dot apocalypse

Look, I don't want to cause any drama for the sake of the anniversary, but I don't want it to be here. I hate it. I don't want other people

• ErykaEryka Banned

Look, I don't want to cause any drama for the sake of the anniversary, but I don't want it to be here. I hate it. I don't want other people

• Well, you just removed it so I'm glad with it.

It's something we discussed before, and I'm glad you are finally listening ^-^

Also, feel free to spam me with dots, since I'm not annoyed by them. As long as they are not photoshops of my face.

It's the dot apocalypse

• Thanks again to Greeny for creating this place, I thought you were bad for a long time (don't ask why, okay?)

why lol

One year ; is it short or long? I've been here for 11 months, and I can't really remember what I was doing before that (probably because

• ErykaEryka Banned

No idea lol

Green613 posted: »

Thanks again to Greeny for creating this place, I thought you were bad for a long time (don't ask why, okay?) why lol

• edited March 2016

hey YALL

no speech from me today unfortunately.

but dont let that discourage you from checking out the other ones that will be flooding in today (also dont let it discourage you from making one yourself)

let the magic that is rhyiona continue ヽ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)⊃ ゚. * ・ 。゚

happy 1 year

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

You didn't liked my speech you donkey

hey YALL no speech from me today unfortunately. but dont let that discourage you from checking out the other ones that will be floodin

• ErykaEryka Banned

Well, you just removed it so I'm glad with it. It's something we discussed before, and I'm glad you are finally listening ^-^ Also, feel free to spam me with dots, since I'm not annoyed by them. As long as they are not photoshops of my face.

• Man, a year? I'm 95% sure I haven't even been on the forums that long.

hey YALL no speech from me today unfortunately. but dont let that discourage you from checking out the other ones that will be floodin

• I liked it. xoxo

You didn't liked my speech you donkey

• ErykaEryka Banned

Rip

Man, a year? I'm 95% sure I haven't even been on the forums that long.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thank you Brody.

<3

Brodester08 posted: »

I liked it. xoxo

• Bruh, your profile says you've been on the forums for a year lmao.

Man, a year? I'm 95% sure I haven't even been on the forums that long.

• ErykaEryka Banned

He means in total.

We are not staying 24 hours a day on the forum

Bruh, your profile says you've been on the forums for a year lmao.

• Jkjk, one of the best mothers I had. #PraiseCharlotte

Thank you, my least fave, Rhack and Rhyscest shipping son <3

Hi. So, happy 1 year anniversary. It's been a long time that I've been here and I'm glad that I came here. And I can't... Oh dear, I'm not g

• Mother...

I told you many times that I don't ship Rhack nor Rhyscest >.>

lottii-lu posted: »

Jkjk, one of the best mothers I had. #PraiseCharlotte Thank you, my least fave, Rhack and Rhyscest shipping son

• ErykaEryka Banned

You're not a part of this community.

Jk everybody loves you <3

• What about @Kracmos you fuck.

Hi. So, happy 1 year anniversary. It's been a long time that I've been here and I'm glad that I came here. And I can't... Oh dear, I'm not g

• @SirScrubbington you'll always be my HandsomeFish, the sexiest whale on the planet, the most powerful dolphin of all. I wish you can send me more dick pics of whales. <3

That's me guys!

One year ; is it short or long? I've been here for 11 months, and I can't really remember what I was doing before that (probably because

• Happy 1 year anniversary! I would tag alot of people and tell good things about them, but I aint gonna.

enter image description here

• Oh hi! Nice to see everyone back again for the 1st year anniversary.

• Thank you <3

I forgot @ZapThroat, my fappy that I love, the desperate guy who fapped to Rhyiona, the sexy person who I photoshoped, the guy who flagagged Sand. I love you too you Zer0

• Eryka! That is so sweet, your post! I just don't have words, my dear girl :)

And, um, can you explain me that degree thing? :D

• ErykaEryka Banned

It was a long time ago....

If you put the lenny face on google translate it gives you "degree"

Mawula posted: »

Eryka! That is so sweet, your post! I just don't have words, my dear girl And, um, can you explain me that degree thing?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Do you have an animal?

• ErykaEryka Banned

I like wild animals ;););));););;));

• edited March 2016

Yoo, happy one year anniversary, you guys! :)

Which means Atlas Mugged was released one year ago as well, ayy.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Go back in your cave you monster.

I'm kidding, I love you Peepas, I want you in my bed ;;;;;;))))))

Pipas posted: »

Yoo, happy one year anniversary, you guys! Which means Atlas Mugged was released one year ago as well, ayy.

• edited March 2016

You are all posting such nice things, I decided to do it too.

I only joined in October, but it seems like years ago. Who I remember and what I remember and thank them for (in historical order):

@BigBadWolf for welcoming me here and inspiring me to write Rhyiona by his awesome fics (btw, started twau last week)

@GrowlingPeanut, my Rhyiona sister, for reading my works when I only started and awesome discussions, and the huge support and participation in roleplays organization. Your fiction, your art, you yourself rock! <3

@Wolfenus54 for being here everyday the first with your "I am back from school" posts and GoT discussion ;)

@BigBadPaul, @rhonu for sweet Rhys and his mother rping :D

@Eryka for being creative, open and sweet girl, qui parle francais, une des plus belles langues! <3

@SirScrubbington, @Fleur_du_mal, @weaver_of_tales, @Unnamedsoldier13, @Daryace for HJ discussions and fan fiction inspiration :)

@xtheunseenteenx, @garedandbacon, @rhyionsislife, @jumpyjoey, @john_smith13 and everyone else who participated in Rhyiona roleplays!!!

@firehawkcultist, a nice guy who always explained me things :)

@Morphias for being the first one to suggest Maw as my nickname, iirc :)

@ZapThroat and everyone else who supported the selfie thread!

And yes. @Kennybadger. My dear, do I need to say anything? :D <3 <3 <3

• That's awesome! Tbh, I don't even where from come the symbols for lenny face.

It was a long time ago.... If you put the lenny face on google translate it gives you "degree"

• @SirScrubbington for HJ discussions and fan fiction inspiration :)

That's a handsome name, I wonder from who it is.

You are all posting such nice things, I decided to do it too. I only joined in October, but it seems like years ago. Who I remember and w

• edited March 2016

Don't touch Pipas, you perv

Go back in your cave you monster. I'm kidding, I love you Peepas, I want you in my bed ;;;;;;))))))

• You would like the guy bearing it :D too bad you seem to not know him :D

@SirScrubbington for HJ discussions and fan fiction inspiration That's a handsome name, I wonder from who it is.

• Yeah, he also seems rather important, being tagged in 3 posts.

I'd marry him.

You would like the guy bearing it too bad you seem to not know him

• I hope you will meet one day and it works out well!

Yeah, he also seems rather important, being tagged in 3 posts. I'd marry him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.