Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited March 2016

I was on a mobile, you fucking shit. I'd mention him if I was on my PC.

Here, if that makes you happy:

@Kracmos, the ultimate fucking god. Had fun with him playing mostly on CS:GO. #PraiseKracmosOrFuckingDie

Brodester08 posted: »

What about @Kracmos you fuck.

• I'm doing a speech today. I need to get home and finish it. THANK YOU @Green613 FOR MAKING ME A PLAN B, LOVE YOU.

• ErykaEryka Banned

*Peepas

lottii-lu posted: »

Don't touch Pipas, you perv

• @Wolfenus54 for being here everyday the first with your "I am back from school" posts and GoT discussion ;)

Hehe, what can I say? (◕ ◡ ◕ ✿)

Mawula posted: »

You are all posting such nice things, I decided to do it too. I only joined in October, but it seems like years ago. Who I remember and w

• ErykaEryka Banned

<3

You are all posting such nice things, I decided to do it too. I only joined in October, but it seems like years ago. Who I remember and w

• ErykaEryka Banned

You.

Yes, it's you <3

• edited March 2016

Shut the fuck up and give me attention.

I love you all, my senpai's <3

Although many of us may have left, we still can keep this thread going. Or kidnap all of the old members an--

[cough] anyway memeber time.

@Green613: I needed this thread and you did it, I would of probably felt super alone if you didn't make it. Thank you, senpai.

@ABigBadWolf: Idk if you're seeing this but get well soon, ily <3

@Wolfenus54: Fucking go to your room, you rhack and rhyscest shipper.

@SirScrubbington: I feel... betrayed that you disobeyed my rules.

@OfficialSheriffMaybe: The only loyal child I know <3

@Rockmysocks: WANNA REBIRTH THIS THREAD? (⊙‿⊙✿)

@Zapthroat: We all know the reason why you're great

enter link description here

@John_Smith13: Get back here, you duck.

@Eryka: The... lewdness... never... stops...

@Fleur_du_mal, @Mawula, @GrowlingPeanut: I love the content you guys make.

@Kracmos: OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR! WE ARE NOT WORTHY!

But let's face it... we all need a member of the month and that goes to...

Me, fuq you guys, I deserve this, I'm taking my award.

That being said, let's celebrate, Senpai’s!

• Somebody's salty.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I was on a mobile, you fucking shit. I'd mention him if I was on my PC. Here, if that makes you happy: @Kracmos, the ultimate fucking god. Had fun with him playing mostly on CS:GO. #PraiseKracmosOrFuckingDie

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

My lewdness has no limits

Gortys × Bigby

Shut the fuck up and give me attention. I love you all, my senpai's Although many of us may have left, we still can keep this thread

• This is AWESOME! That is the best quality humor! :D

• LMAOOOOOOO

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm doing a speech today. I need to get home and finish it. THANK YOU @Green613 FOR MAKING ME A PLAN B, LOVE YOU.

• ErykaEryka Banned

This means I'm also the member of the year. Yay!

This is AWESOME! That is the best quality humor!

• The teasing from me for episodes will get worse now, just saying.

Green613 posted: »

LMAOOOOOOO

• Yay!

Eryka posted: »

This means I'm also the member of the year. Yay!

• edited March 2016

You can explain me what that flower pic signifies :)

@Wolfenus54 for being here everyday the first with your "I am back from school" posts and GoT discussion Hehe, what can I say? (◕ ◡ ◕ ✿)

• ErykaEryka Banned

Am I the only one who keeps refreshing the page to see if I got any likes on a comment?

• ErykaEryka Banned

I refreshed this page more than once just to see if I got any likes on that comment

Am I the only one who keeps refreshing the page to see if I got any likes on a comment?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Still... Refreshing... The page....

I think those 4,3M views are all from me

I refreshed this page more than once just to see if I got any likes on that comment

• Your favorite(?) cancerous dog is here with a speech.

I started writing this February 18th and even now, I’m having trouble finding the correct words to type out for this speech. It may not seem like a big deal to others but for what both this game and the individuals that visited and left comments on this thread, I need to make this special; especially since I wasn’t able to make a speech the last few times. I’m a pretty crappy person/President, aren’t I?

Anyway...

enter image description here

It’s been a year, holy crap! What started out as a simple thread that shipped two characters blossomed into a place where we all can be weird while shipping our favorite duo. It also started up friendships and relationships. While I’m didn't get a boyfriend out of this ship (yet), I was able to meet some pretty fabulous people though! I have a few personal messages, so let me get those out of the way before I go on.

@ZapThroat - I’ve been seeing your comments on the “Whatever’s on Your Mind Megathread” and I just wish I could give you the biggest hug. You are not a piece of shit, you’re a rad dude! If you ever need someone to talk to, you have all of us. We would love to help you out in whatever way we can to make you smile. :)

@lotti-lu - Thanks for reading and looking at my screenshots of me going off on people. If you ever need me to do that again for you, I have your back. ;)

@Nohuhhuh and @JumpyJoey - My Vice and Vice Vice President! <3 You two are lovely gals. Hanna, your art is brilliant and while you haven’t been around a lot, I’m really happy for you that you’re in college for what you want to do. Your contributions to Rhyiona ARE SO CUTE I MIGHT DIE. LET’S BE HONEST HERE! Thank you for also makes me art for my birthday. <3

As for you Joey, you are INCREDIBLY kind, I love it. I also love it when I show you my little snippets that I’m desperately trying to get done. Your support on that is really nice because it gives me the confidence I need to keep writing. Thank you so much!

@Green613 - What is there to be said that hasn't been said already? You're pretty much why this thread exists and the creator of many things. Without this thread, so many friendships and relationships wouldn't have blossomed. I love our DM conversations on Twitter. You're the only person from this thread to make me genuinely laugh so good job on that! (Sorry guys lewd jokes don't do it for me)

@lilxGoofycuz - Yo, that video you did for my birthday will forever remain my favorite birthday gift and my pinned tweet. Honestly, who else can say that they had Indian school children dance and sing happy birthday to them!? I've even showed a few of my friends at school and one of them put that on their bucket list. You went above and beyond for me, so thank you so much!

@bembiann (oh god probably spelled that wrong) @buntingsir, @XDJulieXD, @Kimmyklu, Ales (Lewd Goddess be with you) - Can I just say I love your guys’ art? You guys contributed some beautiful/cute and lovely art to Rhyiona. Please keep doing it. (P.S. I love the art you made for me. Thanks Jane, Julie, Kimmy, and Ales! You guys literally made my day, especially when you guys were anticipating my return on my birthday. Beautiful)

Team Awesome - MAW, KENNY, AND GINGER SPICE/CULTIST (AND ASH, BUT I MENTION YOU NEXT)! I'M TERRIBLE AT REMEMBERING YOUR USERNAMES SO FORGIVE ME. YOU GUYS LIVE UP TO THE NAME,YOU'RE ALL AWESOME. THANK YOU FOR SHIPPING ME AND MY CRUSH, MUCH THANKS.

@GrowlingPeanut - Gotta save the best for last! Ash, while it may not seem like much to you, I do value our friendship dearly. If I were to disappear without a word, you are one of the few people or probably the only person who would notice. You let me vent when I need to, comfort me when I need it, you even inspire me to keep writing! You're an amazing writer, please don't stop or else I might cry. Might Thank you for being such an awesome person and a hardcore Stacey x Vaughn shipper (cause that shit was hard to write) <3

With that done, I just wanna say something REAL QUICK. This thread is not for individuals to take their anger out on others. If you have an issue, please talk to someone about it instead of letting it out on your friends or other people. That's a TERRIBLE way to go about it and in the end, you'll likely not receive any sympathy. We're all (or your selected friends) are all here for you. :)

Welp, I'm about done. Here's to more Rhyiona content, let it be by Telltale or our fellow shippers! Have an awesome day everyone, keep a smile on that face!

• Well, that's when I actually made the TellTale account.

Bruh, your profile says you've been on the forums for a year lmao.

• Yay for smiles!!!

Your favorite(?) cancerous dog is here with a speech. I started writing this February 18th and even now, I’m having trouble finding the c

• happy anniversary, you guys <3

• thank you! ^^

Your favorite(?) cancerous dog is here with a speech. I started writing this February 18th and even now, I’m having trouble finding the c

• About time yo burnt ass woke up.

Glad your back my son <3

happy anniversary, you guys

• @lotti-lu - Thanks for reading and looking at my screenshots of me going off on people. If you ever need me to do that again for you, I have your back. ;).

Thanks, Kristi ;)

• ErykaEryka Banned

Hey fucktart, I hope you are staying for a while

• @lilxGoofycuz - Yo, that video you did for my birthday will forever remain my favorite birthday gift and my pinned tweet. Honestly, who else can say that they had Indian school children dance and sing happy birthday to them!? I've even showed a few of my friends at school and one of them put that on their bucket list. You went above and beyond for me, so thank you so much!

Seriously you're f*cking amazing! <3

I still remember the day you decided to join this insane mess of a group, (that's why I love it) all this time I've been here I seen members come and go or change but you still managed to stick around and still be your optimistic, happy self! (゚ヮ゚)

And good luck with your YouTube channel you really deserve more subs. ^^

Also props for the only speech so far to actually give me shout out. (definitely not butt hurt...)

• ErykaEryka Banned

I remember that video.

I have it in my "favorite" list ;D

@lilxGoofycuz - Yo, that video you did for my birthday will forever remain my favorite birthday gift and my pinned tweet. Honestly, who else

• Jotti

• Appreciated! :p

I remember that video. I have it in my "favorite" list ;D

• @Wolfenus54: Fucking go to your room, you rhack and rhyscest shipper.

But mom... I wanna finish Fallout 3 ;(

Shut the fuck up and give me attention. I love you all, my senpai's Although many of us may have left, we still can keep this thread

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm your first and only subscriber lol

Appreciated!

• You're finally back, you piece of shit. <3

• @2614118 @2614118 @2614118

We got a John x Lottii shipper here... Also that's incest.

Jotti

• ErykaEryka Banned

If that's incest, it's only better

@2614118 @2614118 @2614118 We got a John x Lottii shipper here... Also that's incest.

• So that was you huh.

You'll probably ain't gonna see shit from there but thanks. ᵔ_ᵔ

I'm your first and only subscriber lol

• You're grounded. I feel betrayed by all of you fucks.

Jotti

• I didn't say I ship it, I just typed it lol.

Laura X Charlotte is wayyyyyyy better. It's a fact.

@2614118 @2614118 @2614118 We got a John x Lottii shipper here... Also that's incest.

• :c

You're grounded. I feel betrayed by all of you fucks.

• edited March 2016

I was going to reply to every single one of you who mentioned telling them how awesome they're, but that's just going to be a lengthy process.. so I wanna say thank you all for your kind words, they really mean a lot to me <3

As for my speech, I'm sorry that I don't have one prepared right now as I'm not really in the mood recently ( I don't mean to ruin the fun for you by that but just to let you know), I also don't want to make a list for everyone here saying how awesome they're, so I decided to tell you the following..

Thank you for every nice person I've met on this forum and to every other nice person that I'll probably meet on here in the future, you really made my life great. Every time I felt sad or lost faith in life itself.. I always ran back to this forum knowing that I'll have a great time and will make me forget about the bad things that are happening in my life. So I owe to every single one of you for making my life great one way or another...

Also I wanted to make a toast for this occasion so here it is..

"To the people we've lost along the way.. and to the hope that we see them again.. some day."

[Rises a bottle of rum then takes a sip of it]

So.. that's it, happy birthday Rhyiona!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.