Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's not intentional by any means :P

My friend and I discussed the possibility of Pandora having a bar where literally on little bump will cause a mass brawl to break out. The result is Vaughn bumps a guy and then the place decends into vioence!

lottii-lu posted: »

started by Vaughn of all people Woah, Vaughn must have no chill. Good luck with the next chapter of your fanfic, can't wait to read it.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Romance

What should I be expecting? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well I suppose I should announce my return by saying that fanfics WILL be finished after months of procrastination and bullshit :P It has

• RHYIONA!

Eryka posted: »

Romance What should I be expecting? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ErykaEryka Banned

Hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HazzatheMan posted: »

RHYIONA!

• Seriously you're f*cking amazing! <3

And good luck with your YouTube channel you really deserve more subs. ^^

Aw, thank you Goofy! :D

enter image description here

Also props for the only speech so far to actually give me shout out. (definitely not butt hurt...)

Same here bro, same here

@lilxGoofycuz - Yo, that video you did for my birthday will forever remain my favorite birthday gift and my pinned tweet. Honestly, who else

• HOLY HELL this thread is still a thing? I was 99,9% sure that it'd be dead after such a long time, or at least dieing! well damn. but, thinking about it twice, I don't even know why I'm surprised...after all, I know you guys :D well, kind of...so, has anything shocking happened to the fandom? some kind of crisis? some members having issues? (I do hope that no one will notice that I'm just looking for an excuse to post this...it would kinda suck if "I thought you guys were dead" was the only point of this)

• ErykaEryka Banned

I think Furry (ABigBadWolf) have an issue.

Dracu98 posted: »

HOLY HELL this thread is still a thing? I was 99,9% sure that it'd be dead after such a long time, or at least dieing! well damn. but, think

• Yeah, we are on the verge of dying though.

The only bad thing that happened recently is that Handsome Chef got enough of our bullshit and decided to end it with us completely and left the forum for good, the reasons are unknown though :/

HOLY HELL this thread is still a thing? I was 99,9% sure that it'd be dead after such a long time, or at least dieing! well damn. but, think

• edited March 2016

fuck fuckity fuck fuck

i missed it

i fukin missed the anniversary what a weeb i am.

Anyways, I want to thank you all for being the best darn people I've had the privilege of talking to. Seriously, you guys are the best. I've vented to so many people here and I feel like we are a special fam. <3

(and by the way, for those of you who remembered a while back, I'm a teacher now! :D )

• ErykaEryka Banned

We don't need HandsomeChef anyway, just get over it.

ZapThroat posted: »

Yeah, we are on the verge of dying though. The only bad thing that happened recently is that Handsome Chef got enough of our bullshit and decided to end it with us completely and left the forum for good, the reasons are unknown though

• ErykaEryka Banned

What a shame, your first born should be named Loader-Bot.

• Indeed it will be hot because hell is on fire

Hot

• Well Chef got pissy at us for no reason what so ever and got banned for good.

But if you mean in Tumblr then some dick is attacking someone for relating a song to rhyiona.

• which is? and why "Furry"? did he change his name or something?

I think Furry (ABigBadWolf) have an issue.

• well, that's kinda sad. I wanted to start a tv-show with that dude once. "The Chef and the Bronie! Two idiots on a quest to cause trouble and mischief wherever they go! Stay tuned for the series premiere!" what happened between him and the thread? was he angry about non-rhyiona related stuff? 'cause honestly, that issue is as old as the thread itself.

ZapThroat posted: »

Yeah, we are on the verge of dying though. The only bad thing that happened recently is that Handsome Chef got enough of our bullshit and decided to end it with us completely and left the forum for good, the reasons are unknown though

• ErykaEryka Banned

Furry is the nickname I gave to ABigBadWolf

which is? and why "Furry"? did he change his name or something?

• edited March 2016

Hey! :D I'm not really visiting much (/at all) these days, so I was as surprised as you that there are still people talking, but on the other hand it's not that surprising I guess, I'm talking to some people from here until this day... like I said before when people were all about Rhyiona content exclusively, the only thing that can keep this place together after TFTB ends are the friendships. It's nice to see that there are still some people trying to keep this place alive. :>

By the way, how've you been? :) No idea about answers to your questions tho... but speaking for myself, my last few months were amazing. :')

• I know right? it feels like ages since episode 5 has been released, and even though there was near to no rhyiona-stuff in the whole game, this thread is as persistent as...I don't know, the ac-franchise or a star wars-character from the expanded universe. I don't think the thread will die anytime soon :D

so yeah, how have I been?

well, I've been doing great. got more investigated into the brony-fandom (season six is gonna start next week! HYPE!), watched "Hannibal" (f*cking awesome series!), found a nerd-store in my town (they got a freaking wolverine-glove! completely with claws and everything!) AND just started watching "Gravity Falls" (and I'm not lying when I say that the manotaurs might be my most favourite fictional creatures ever). only sad thing is that my borderlands-phase is clearly over. after not playing it for a few months, I tried to get back to it, but well...it's just not entertaining to me anymore. I just know every single thing about it. I will definitely buy borderlands 3 once it's released, but...well, the excitement is just gone. my time on pandora is over. but hey, I had an awesome time there :D

so, now you have to write just as much text about your last few months, otherwise, I'd look stupid :D I mean...even more than usual.

HellFish posted: »

Hey! I'm not really visiting much (/at all) these days, so I was as surprised as you that there are still people talking, but on the other

• ErykaEryka Banned

Yo, your avatar is the cutest thing in the entire universe <33

Hey! I'm not really visiting much (/at all) these days, so I was as surprised as you that there are still people talking, but on the other

• If I had a son I would name him Fiona.

• WHAT it's Rhys and Fiona's 1 year anniversary already DARN I'm so gosh DARN late.. Anyway justice will never die and Rhyiona is basically the same thing. Also everybody here is beautiful and talented and moving on to big and wonderful things and I wish you all the best luck in your endeavors in the future that is now. Keep on keepin' on, lovely shippers. Wherever you are. :)Thanks for such a lovely thread where I can cry about two of my favorite fictional characters being in love.

• Oooh Gravity Falls! :D I loveee that show! It's probably my favorite animated tv show at the moment! It's just everything I ever wanted from a cartoon! :) How many episodes have you watched so far?

I know right? it feels like ages since episode 5 has been released, and even though there was near to no rhyiona-stuff in the whole game, th

• about to watch the 10th episode, and I really, REALLY love it :D it has what mlp is always missing: a central theme for the whole season. I also love the enormous amount of continuity there, the callbacks to other episodes. and I can't wait for the pyramid-guy to show up. I don't exactly know who he is, but I've seen him on the internet a few times, and he's often compared to Discord from mlp (the spirit of chaos who is my profile pic).

therefore, I'm really excited and look forward to meet this dude :3 and even though I really love mlp and it's fandom, I think "Gravity Falls" is the better cartoon. it seems like they knew from the beginning what they wanted to do with the show and it's characters, and dang, it just works so well. so yeah, I'm off to watch gf again :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oooh Gravity Falls! I loveee that show! It's probably my favorite animated tv show at the moment! It's just everything I ever wanted from a cartoon! How many episodes have you watched so far?

• Hehe, thanks, it most definitely is... :3 But I can't take credit for it, Hanna made it after all. :>

Yo, your avatar is the cutest thing in the entire universe <33

• edited March 2016

Yeah, so many things happened since then, I'm not even sure where to start... but there was some Rhyiona in the end, so people's spirits and dreams didn't get crushed, I guess that contributed to this place still being alive as well. ;)

My last few months? Well... they were amazing. Sure, there was a lot of stress, since I had difficult exams and I've been working on my thesis at the start of the year (and there were some other stressful things too), but it all payed off. I have a bachelor degree from economics now. :] But, surprisingly, that's not even the best thing that happened to me during this time. Because the best thing that ever happened to me is definitely Hanna (or, well, you might know her as nohuhhuh). The week I got to spend with her in Finland was the best week of my life. She's just so amazing, you have no idea... :') And hopefully we'll get to see each other again at the end of April/start of May, before all the exams hit me again. :>

Other than that, I've watched the new season of House of cards (awesome! Kevin Spacey is the best) and played way too much of The Division (that game is actually way better than some of the reviews (cough, IGN sucks, cough) give it credit for, the visuals are great, the details and various game design features too and the grind is tolerable enough even for the grind-despising people I'd say... I like to grind at least a bit tho, so I can't say for sure). :D

Anyway, I'm happy to hear that you had a great last few months too! I've watched the first episode of Hannibal about a year ago, when I was looking for a show that I could watch after finishing Dexter, but haven't really gotten into it for some reason, should I give it another try? Heh, Wolverine glove? Have they made the claws sharp so that you could use it in a fight versus evil creatures or is it just for show? :P And damn, another person that's telling me that Gravity Falls are the best show ever... I guess I should give it a try once I'll have a bit of time... is it really that good even for a person who's not a total cartoon enthusiast, but who can appreciate great humour? :>

And yeah, I get it with the Borderlands, I'm not really playing them much anymore either... and I guess it's also because my brother and sister aren't really thrilled by the game nowadays much either and playing it alone just isn't the same... who knows, maybe some day we will get thrilled by the game again, certainly after Borderlands 3 come out. :)

I dunno, is this long enough? :P

I know right? it feels like ages since episode 5 has been released, and even though there was near to no rhyiona-stuff in the whole game, th

• I would have definitely missed it too if it wasn't for Kracmos who reminded me, definitely don't feel guilty. :D

And congratulations! Are you enjoying the job? ;)

fuck fuckity fuck fuck i missed it i fukin missed the anniversary what a weeb i am. Anyways, I want to thank you all for being the

• enter image description here

nah just kidding :D

I've watched the first episode of Hannibal about a year ago, when I was looking for a show that I could watch after finishing Dexter, but haven't really gotten into it for some reason, should I give it another try?

hell f*cking yeah! I liked Hannibal waaaay more than Dexter. in Dexter, most people agree that everything went downhill after season 4. I'm one of those guys. Dexter was presented as a emotionless killer, but he tried to become a normal human being, and that was just hella boring. he was an interesting serial killer, and he wants to become an average family father? c'mon man! after Trinity, things just kept getting less and less interesting. Hannibal Lecter is pretty much the opposite of Dexter. he does not feel the need to kill people, but he does so anyways, mostly for his own good. he kills because he wants to create art using human bodies, or to rid the world of incompetent and rude people. he does not see himself as a monster, he does not question his actions, has no doubts. he's a much better character than Dexter ever was. and boy, the way his relationship with the other main characters build over time- you know what, I think I just have to say one thing: I was completely satisfied with the ending. after so many disappointments, from himym up to Dexter, it was so awesome to see the ending of Hannibal. it was just perfect. and if I continue talking, I'll get carried away and probably put some spoilers here, which is why I should stop now.

anyways, there are three seasons of Hannibal, and you won't ever regret it if you watch all of them.

Heh, Wolverine glove? Have they made the claws sharp so that you could use it in a fight versus evil creatures or is it just for show?

just for show...sadly ;_;

And damn, another person that's telling me that Gravity Falls are the best show ever... I guess I should give it a try once I'll have a bit of time... is it really that good even for a person who's not a total cartoon enthusiast, but who can appreciate great humour? :>

hell f*cking yeah (I tend to say that a lot. huh.)! you can watch it on animeflavour, and if you have 20 minutes of free time, you should immediately go and watch it. you! won't! regret it! and if you decide to watch more episodes, pm me once you reach the manotaurs. those are awesome.

I dunno, is this long enough? :P

you served me well, minion! smoke bomb

Yeah, so many things happened since then, I'm not even sure where to start... but there was some Rhyiona in the end, so people's spirits and

• Good ol' Kracmos. Gotta love 'im. :D

Thanks! I really am, though I have to change all my social media as one of the kids tried 'snapchatting' me the other night. I teach history, and I can teach physics, but it's not what I usually do. :)

I would have definitely missed it too if it wasn't for Kracmos who reminded me, definitely don't feel guilty. And congratulations! Are you enjoying the job?

• Okay I just made a GMV and it's kind of dumb and people in Germany can't view it but here it is:

enter link description here

For me, it's only loaded on my iPad and it's not loading on my laptop which sucks, but I hope you can view it here. It's 1080p60fps, which I'm quite pleased with. :)

• Okay, have fun with the show. ;) And oh boy it gets even better in the second season. Of cource I really liked the first season too but the second half of the series just ties up everything so brilliantly :D And yes, Gravity falls has so many great continuity elements going on and they really make this show feel like an mysterious adventure :D I love how clever it is for a kids show. Oh and I think you will really like this triangle villain ;) He is kinda similar to Discord I think (yes I know him, but I have only seen 3 mlp episodes. One of my friends really likes mlp so I have some knowledge of the show :D)

Well I can't really argue how good mlp is compared to Gravity falls..but I know for sure that the artistic aspects of Gravity falls appeal to me more that the artstyle in mlp. :)

about to watch the 10th episode, and I really, REALLY love it it has what mlp is always missing: a central theme for the whole season. I al

• (yes I know him, but I have only seen 3 mlp episodes)

WHICH ONES?

Okay, have fun with the show. And oh boy it gets even better in the second season. Of cource I really liked the first season too but the se

• edited March 2016

Okay I don't remember the exact episode titles tho.. :D

Um the first episode was..maybe called 'Hurricane Fluttershy' I actually quite liked this episode. Fluttershy was really relatable in this episode with her insecurity problems :) (And I love how she didn't still completely overcome her weaknesses like in many other cartoons)

The second episode I saw was about Twilight going nuts. All I can remember from this episode is that they made some really crazy stuff with the animations (freaking funny expressions)

And then I saw an episode about Rarity making dresses for the other ponies. I liked the song and the 'moral' behind this episode a lot. The whole content creator idea was expanded really well I think :)

Oh I lied, I also saw that one episode where Discord tries to become friends with the main six. I didn't really like this episode tho but I quite enjoyed Discord's character :) the animators are really creative with him.

I'm not sure why I ended up giving you mini reviews of these episodes all of a sudden :D but yeah..I know it seems like I'm a fan of the show since I don't really have any negative things to say about it...but it's not just my cup if tea. I can clearly see why so many people like this show and I can enjoy it too..but I just prefer watching something that really appeals to me you know. Something more..mean spirited and dark I suppose :'D

(yes I know him, but I have only seen 3 mlp episodes) WHICH ONES?

• oh wow, tags don't work for me anymore, how cruel. Been a while, I'm so late and etc., but thanks a lot Kristi for not forgetting c: It's all such a nice history now, it's always been a ton of fun. Thank you!

kristi78968 posted: »

Your favorite(?) cancerous dog is here with a speech. I started writing this February 18th and even now, I’m having trouble finding the c

• Cara the history teacher, that's amazing! Enjoy the job and have a darn awesome experience there :D

fuck fuckity fuck fuck i missed it i fukin missed the anniversary what a weeb i am. Anyways, I want to thank you all for being the

• Um the first episode was..maybe called 'Hurricane Fluttershy'

correct! it's a fun episode. I especially loved the training-montage :D

The second episode I saw was about Twilight going nuts. All I can remember from this episode is that they made some really crazy stuff with the animations (freaking funny expressions)

that'd be "Lesson Zero", a true and deserved fan-favourite :D I freaking love this episode!

And then I saw an episode about Rarity making dresses for the other ponies. I liked the song and the 'moral' behind this episode a lot.

"Canterlot Boutique". finally an episode that drives deeper into Raritys character and not only shows her as "that one fashion pony".

Oh I lied, I also saw that one episode where Discord tries to become friends with the main six. I didn't really like this episode tho but I quite enjoyed Discord's character :) the animators are really creative with him.

oh boy, I'm afraid that was "What about Discord?". I feel so sorry for you, 'cause that episode is just horrible. Hoooorrible! I was so happy to get a new Discord-Episode, but then - BOOM! - reality struck me like "yo bitch, you had high expectations towards this episode? well, sucks to be you!". I once wrote nearly three pages about this episode and why I don't like it, but that's another story for another website :D

but it's not just my cup if tea. I can clearly see why so many people like this show and I can enjoy it too

I wish more people would think like that, or at least keep their hate to themselves :/ but overall, you caught some great episodes and got an awesome first impression. nice :)

Okay I don't remember the exact episode titles tho.. Um the first episode was..maybe called 'Hurricane Fluttershy' I actually quite like

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

Aura wanted to tell you all Happy Anniversary!

He also told me this :

Oh and yes, I still check the thread out

yall so dumb

• No problem! :D I won't ever forget awesome people like you!

buntingsir posted: »

oh wow, tags don't work for me anymore, how cruel. Been a while, I'm so late and etc., but thanks a lot Kristi for not forgetting c: It's all such a nice history now, it's always been a ton of fun. Thank you!

• My friend recommended those episodes so that's why I watched them. Except that Discord episode. I can't even remember why I watched that. I guess I was bored :P

It's stupid how so many people mock mlp fans when it's just one show among the other shows. It's not a new thing that adult people want to watch animated shows that are targeted to kids. Adults can also like imagination and colorful things :'D But yeah I know it sucks because I have had a hard time convincing people why I still like pokemon games. :P

Um the first episode was..maybe called 'Hurricane Fluttershy' correct! it's a fun episode. I especially loved the training-montage

• Wow rood. >_<

Aura wanted to tell you all Happy Anniversary! He also told me this : Oh and yes, I still check the thread out yall so dumb

Sign in to comment in this discussion.