The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You're never boring in my eyes, Rabbit.

tfw you're straight and boring

• Okayy, sowwy.

enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

NO! NOT LIKE THAT!

• enter image description here

JonDee013 posted: »

Okayy, sowwy.

• Thanks guys

WarpSpeed posted: »

Smart move getting the anniversary date to line up with St. Patrick's Day. The foolish ones who go for Valentine's Day pay through the nose. Congrats! And Happy Honeymoon!

• The date is set for May 3rd

Tylerg823 posted: »

Thanks guys

• For the honeymoon were going to California

The date is set for May 3rd

• thanks lass, right back at you

You're never boring in my eyes, Rabbit.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Bro × Dillon

IT IS SO HOT

HOTTTTTTTTTTT

Brodester08 posted: »

@DillonDex Come cure me with your tongue ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Don't use Photoshop please, I beg you.

Eryka posted: »

Bro × Dillon IT IS SO HOT HOTTTTTTTTTTT

• ErykaEryka Banned

I wasn't planning on that you faptart

ZapThroat posted: »

Don't use Photoshop please, I beg you.

• enter image description here

[Sigh] I'm going to have to find a way to convince her

It's clear what to do......KISS HER !!!!

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I ON WHEN I WROTE THIS?! Also, on a more serious matter, I came out to my friends today and one of them really acce

• Hope it was a good one.

GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!!

• It was amazing I was so happy

Hope it was a good one.

• OMG I'm so happy for you

GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!!

• I love his videos

Markd4547 posted: »

enter link description here I found this interesting I was massive fan of Jim Carey as a kid and the mask so found this cool and interesting so share I love to see horror version of the mask

• I'm a big fan of JoshOG, been watching his streams for about a year now and I watched this video and man it really hit me in the feels. I actually shed some tears.

enter link description here

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

For those who didn't watch the panel, Batman was confirmed for a Summer 2016 release. I assume Telltale is moving to a point where they will release a series at different points in the year instead of releasing both new games towards the end of the year. Also, Batman and other future TTG series will use an improved engine.

• So... Same engine. They're just adding more popsicle sticks and glue again?

For those who didn't watch the panel, Batman was confirmed for a Summer 2016 release. I assume Telltale is moving to a point where they will

• edited March 2016

New Watchmojo Top 10

enter link description here

• We won , but we also got inflicted a lot of damage.

Johro posted: »

We won!!!

• DAMNIT!

I'd thought you'd be more disturbed about my fanfic lmaooo. But yes, I am a lesbian.

• You're still my senpai, Papai.

papai46 posted: »

DAMNIT!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'd have thought Tales from the Borderlands would get a bit higher but I'd say a solid list all around. Though I feel Sam & Max should have been in there somewhere, at least its third season.

New Watchmojo Top 10 enter link description here

• Tales should have been higher (or at least higher than LiS), and Sam and Max definitely should have been on there. Seriously, they put Minecraft as an honorable mention but not any of the Sam and Max games? But let's face it, we all knew what Number 1 was going to be.

dojo32161 posted: »

I'd have thought Tales from the Borderlands would get a bit higher but I'd say a solid list all around. Though I feel Sam & Max should have been in there somewhere, at least its third season.

• You make me happy Lottii :)

You're still my senpai, Papai.

• <3

papai46 posted: »

You make me happy Lottii

• edited March 2016

Markd4547 posted: »

[Sigh] I'm going to have to find a way to convince her It's clear what to do......KISS HER !!!!

• edited March 2016

I just posted a comment that won't be there until a moderator approves it? I've never seen that before. Why is that? was it because it was too long? or maybe it's just a random thing?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Might be a banned word or something, did it mention anything about boombox cheetos?

I just posted a comment that won't be there until a moderator approves it? I've never seen that before. Why is that? was it because it was too long? or maybe it's just a random thing?

• I forget. I'm not really sure what words on here would be banned that I didn't use already. If so I would have seen this before.

Might be a banned word or something, did it mention anything about boombox cheetos?

• Could also be a blacklisted link from websites that aren't very trustworthy

I forget. I'm not really sure what words on here would be banned that I didn't use already. If so I would have seen this before.

• Boombox Cheetos isn't blacklisted anymore... at least, for now, assuming nobody gives us a reason to black list it again.

• I never linked any websites, I was making a post in the "How would you describe each forum user" thread and I tagged about 12-20 users. Maybe it has something to do with the amount of people tagged?

Green613 posted: »

Could also be a blacklisted link from websites that aren't very trustworthy

• It wasn't that. Sometimes, we also blacklist extra words so that people aren't tempted to use them - sarcastically or not.

I never linked any websites, I was making a post in the "How would you describe each forum user" thread and I tagged about 12-20 users. Maybe it has something to do with the amount of people tagged?

• edited March 2016

I guess so.

• edited March 2016

I'm most proud of my 0 threads started stat. I'm currently riding an 8 year streak of not contributing constructively. It would be a ~20 year streak, but I broke that goating people into getting banned. Silly southerners. I'm one of those folks whom you can blame for forum baiting rules.(don't worry, it wasn't 9/11 shit. I don't pick low-hanging fruit)

• OMG KITTIE IS FACEPALMING FGRTHFHGCVCFAQE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.