The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Grats

I got my Sam & Max shirt today!

• enter image description here

@GiraffeHat is all the class I need.

• Thanks fam. It worked wonders for my image.

enter image description here

Johro posted: »

Hands out monocles and top hats This place could use more class.

• Hey, Max has a suit to put things in now!

I got my Sam & Max shirt today!

• I mean he has the option...he's not gonna use them though 8^)

WarpSpeed posted: »

Hey, Max has a suit to put things in now!

• I still don't get this new-fangled forum set up. Like why the hell are the same posts showing up on multiple pages? Why is the top half of some random page 3, the bottom half of it's page 2 repeated?

• What a festering pit of fascist bullshit.

No_username posted: »

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/68253199 Jesus fucking Christ.

• ErykaEryka Banned

TT thought it'll be fun

I still don't get this new-fangled forum set up. Like why the hell are the same posts showing up on multiple pages? Why is the top half of some random page 3, the bottom half of it's page 2 repeated?

• My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Brussels, Belgium in the wake of yet another despicable terrorist attack.

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's so horrible :/

It'll probably get worse over time unfortunately, more and more attacks...

My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Brussels, Belgium in the wake of yet another despicable terrorist attack.

• Good god right in the airport.

This is horrible.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Brussels, Belgium in the wake of yet another despicable terrorist attack.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They also exploded a bomb in a metro station :(

Good god right in the airport. This is horrible.

• That is true, the whole thing was coordinated similar to the Paris attacks, and it can't be a coincidence that this comes days after the main suspect of those attacks was captured in Brussels.

OzzyUK posted: »

They also exploded a bomb in a metro station

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited March 2016

Brussels man. Holy fuck! Right in the airport and metro. There's no question they were aiming to kill as many as possible.

It keeps getting worse and worse.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I wonder which country is the next target...

BigBlindMax posted: »

Brussels man. Holy fuck! Right in the airport and metro. There's no question they were aiming to kill as many as possible. It keeps getting worse and worse.

• enter image description here

Presto.

Hands out monocles and top hats This place could use more class.

• I wake up to find out this? Sigh.... Good fucking morning.

Ya know, sooner or later many people need to get PC crap out of their asses and grow a pair to get the job done. No one is taking them seriously as a threat. The ones with the power to stop them are just giving them openings to allow more innocent deaths. I think it's time use cold and drastic measures on these bastards. No mercy. Why give them any when they don't to any of us. It's time we make them suffer because if we just let them continue, more senseless deaths will continues. Eventually friends we have made through the internet and the family we have will also be in danger. Our differences in culture, race, sex, country, and religion means nothing in the end. These things have been used against each other, causing much harm and death when it didn't need to. As we are humans in the end, and it's time we fight and kill the ones who take innocent lives! It's time kick some ass and slaughter those sons of bitches!

• We won't know until the next attack happens... and it sure as hell will.

Eryka posted: »

• I'm worried about them hitting the countries my friends are in. Plenty of them are in Europe.

Eryka posted: »

• I see they don't take their daily dose of freedom.

No_username posted: »

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/68253199 Jesus fucking Christ.

• So.. another bombing in Belgium has happened today. I can't...

My absolute condolences.

• Today is my birthday.

• Happy birthday regardless, man. Wish it could be on a happier day.

Today is my birthday.

• ISIS sure has one hell of a planner.

Happy birthday regardless, man. Wish it could be on a happier day.

• Condolences to everyone in Belgium.

Hopefully the bastards behind it will be caught soon.

• New Last of Us video. Give like ye? :D

enter link description here

• Man! That was one helluva heated argument we had. I think we need to rest a bit.

• edited March 2016

I don't. I was very intrigued and had plenty more to say. I don't think anything was getting particularly agressive, but it is what it is I suppose.

EDIT: For example, I wasn't done asking you about immigration reformation.

ZapThroat posted: »

Man! That was one helluva heated argument we had. I think we need to rest a bit.

• Heated =/= Agressive

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

I don't. I was very intrigued and had plenty more to say. I don't think anything was getting particularly agressive, but it is what it is I suppose. EDIT: For example, I wasn't done asking you about immigration reformation.

• Emotional then? I don't think anything was getting particularly emotional.

Heated =/= Agressive

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited March 2016

Eh, it appeared to be getting pretty intense.

Well done presenting your side BTW, it was an enjoyable read,

Emotional then? I don't think anything was getting particularly emotional.

• Maybe, but it's best to be neutral about everything.

And for what you wanted to know about those regulation, I'll just copy what I said earlier:

You know, checking whether they come from more conservative countrys or not, whether their country is part of the ongoing war in Iraq and Sham and how suited they are and their ideology for life in Europe in general, and if they don't meet the requirements the government is ought to outright ban them from passing it's borders. It may be a lengthy and expensive process, but it's better than having to afford fixing up areas bombarded by terrorists and would save them a fortune later on.

I feel like I'm talking like Trump right now, but in a state like this? It's the only possible and least harmful solution they got right now.

Emotional then? I don't think anything was getting particularly emotional.

• Was it my conversation that appeared to be getting intense? If it was I didn't even notice. And thank you.

Eh, it appeared to be getting pretty intense. Well done presenting your side BTW, it was an enjoyable read,

• I missed it, what happened.

Man! That was one helluva heated argument we had. I think we need to rest a bit.

• You can check it out on the recently closed ISIS thread.

I missed it, what happened.

• edited March 2016

You're probably right.

I think that right away there are identifiable problems with current immigration. For example the fact that the entire thing was set into motion with respect to helping refugees fleeing war torn Syria (respectable in my opinion), yet the majority of influx to the west have been economic migrants and the like. In addition I've been grappling with the notion that, perhaps, some sort of post-relocation system should be set up (or it may already exist). I'm really not even sure what that might entail, maybe things such as mandatory living specifications (location) for a set period of time, mandatory DNA receival from immigrants, inspections for a set period of time. This would limit the chances of a terrorist attack from the immigrants but also (and more importantly in my opinion) this could allow for a dilution of the culture that they come from which are usually not very compatible. Unfortunately I'm not sure how this ties in with my position on individual rights, but I lean more towards it being a justifiable agreement that the refugees must comply with for entry.

Maybe, but it's best to be neutral about everything. And for what you wanted to know about those regulation, I'll just copy what I said e

• ErykaEryka Banned

Still waiting for @ZapThroat to reply to my pm. I really need to talk to you, and you never replied to any pm I sent you. Even 4 months ago you weren't replying.

• Happy birthday

Today is my birthday.

• Going off on a bit of a tangent here, but I think one of the biggest problems with the mass migration is how Germany overplayed itself. Too reasons for this,

1.) They didn't have the social infrastructure for that mass influx of immigrants, nor did the other EU nations.

2.) Germany compromised the sovereignty of other EU nations by saying they would accept all refugees. They unfairly subjected less developed countries like Greece and Macedonia to a situation they simply couldn't handle properly, let alone on such short notice. The press likes to focus on Western Europe, but southern Greece in particular has basically devolved into a warzone at the worst possible time for that country. They need immediate support.

You're probably right. I think that right away there are identifiable problems with current immigration. For example the fact that the en

Sign in to comment in this discussion.