The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Am I detecting something along the lines of that drugs/suicide debate we had that derailed one of my threads?

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

I don't. I was very intrigued and had plenty more to say. I don't think anything was getting particularly agressive, but it is what it is I suppose. EDIT: For example, I wasn't done asking you about immigration reformation.

• You guys were arguing passionately, but weren't being vulgar or anything IMO.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Was it my conversation that appeared to be getting intense? If it was I didn't even notice. And thank you.

• Maybe you should take a hint. ;)

Eryka posted: »

Still waiting for @ZapThroat to reply to my pm. I really need to talk to you, and you never replied to any pm I sent you. Even 4 months ago you weren't replying.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I really really need to talk to him

BigBlindMax posted: »

Maybe you should take a hint.

• What? Did I miss all the fun?

• edited March 2016

I'm so sick of these Islamic piss-pots hurting other people - people who never did a thing to them. The only thing those who were attacked don't do is agree with their religious beliefs!

It's wrong.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Brussels, Belgium in the wake of yet another despicable terrorist attack.

• Thanks Raging my man.

Happy birthday

• edited March 2016

Just finished American Beauty. It was amazing, a true masterpiece.

WubsTheFadger Rating: 9.2

enter image description here

• Sorry that I didn't reply, but my inbox has stopped working since.. ever.

Eryka posted: »

Still waiting for @ZapThroat to reply to my pm. I really need to talk to you, and you never replied to any pm I sent you. Even 4 months ago you weren't replying.

• edited September 2020

ISIS sure has one hell of a planner.

• "FUN"

TheCatWolf posted: »

What? Did I miss all the fun?

• ErykaEryka Banned

then, now that you know that I want to contact you, can you send me a PM?

ZapThroat posted: »

Sorry that I didn't reply, but my inbox has stopped working since.. ever.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I had the worst nightmare.... I shouldn't evem talk about for certain reasons. I can't believe this affected me that much..

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited March 2016

Max Stirner is my new avatar. Nevergoingback. Just look at this classy bastard.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Stirner02.jpg

Seriously though, I just finished reading The Ego And Its Property by Stirner and it's great, even though I'm not really into nihilism. Stirner believed things like the ideology and religion were simply "spooks of the mind".

Not gonna lie though, it was the zesty memes that convinced me to start reading it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=r6QMmrM4BmI

• I'm dying my hair to platinum blonde next month.

Excited.

• enter image description here

(SOMEONE FINALLY GETS IT)

• Well... not sure how to feel if this actually is the NX's controller.

• Not really, it was a very linear and coherent conversation.

Am I detecting something along the lines of that drugs/suicide debate we had that derailed one of my threads?

• I doubt it is, but if so I'm not going anywhere near the NX LMAO

MichaelBP posted: »

Well... not sure how to feel if this actually is the NX's controller.

• edited March 2016

Well, a guy from Game Informer has heard that the NX controller will have no buttons, but he didn't confirm that this was it. This thing could be someone just building something based on one of Nintendo's patents.

Edit: Plus, it's something that could possibly be made via 3D Printer. KInda suspicious the "leaker" doesn't post any pictures of the back, with the scrollable shoulder buttons. It also looks like the same one that popped up a few days ago, just painted black. That had one had a screenshot of an UE4 tech demo, but it just looks off, to me.

Green613 posted: »

I doubt it is, but if so I'm not going anywhere near the NX LMAO

• edited March 2016

So what happened to D10 and SWP?

• edited March 2016

My family just went through a crisis. One of my family members lost her daddy and then not too later, her son (my cousin) was playing with a gun by putting his finger in the triggerhole and he was twirling the gun, and then...the trigger pulled and it killed him ;_____;

• What?

Johro posted: »

So what happened to D10 and SWP?

• edited March 2016

Shit what the hell? Who keeps their guns in their kids reach? Hell why would they even need a gun?

My family just went through a crisis. One of my family members lost her daddy and then not too later, her son (my cousin) was playing with a

• I didn't have a gun. My cousin did.

Shit what the hell? Who keeps their guns in their kids reach? Hell why would they even need a gun?

• edited March 2016

You misinterpret me, I wasn't implying you had a gun. I was just asking why someone would need a gun. Now that I think about it, it seems I worded it a bit poorly.

I didn't have a gun. My cousin did.

• Oh ok.

You misinterpret me, I wasn't implying you had a gun. I was just asking why someone would need a gun. Now that I think about it, it seems I worded it a bit poorly.

• Wow,that really sucks,my condolences to you and your family

My family just went through a crisis. One of my family members lost her daddy and then not too later, her son (my cousin) was playing with a

• Thx :'(

Wow,that really sucks,my condolences to you and your family

• edited March 2016

Just watched Sin City and I have to say that it is the best comic book to movie adaptations ever:

WubsTheFadger Rating: 8.3

• Orange Crush and rum is a terrible terrible combination. Just me looking out for you kids.

• TERRIBLE!

Probably the worst mixing decision of my life.

Orange Crush and rum is a terrible terrible combination. Just me looking out for you kids.

• That's

Uh

Quite the interesting choice to experiment with. :P

Orange Crush and rum is a terrible terrible combination. Just me looking out for you kids.

• Try Fanta instead.

TERRIBLE! Probably the worst mixing decision of my life.

• It was the only carbonated beverage I had. I forgot I ran out.

That's Uh Quite the interesting choice to experiment with. :P

• Going to post to the selfie thread to show us the result when it's done? ;)

I've always liked platinum blonde.

I'm dying my hair to platinum blonde next month. Excited.

• Sorry to hear. My condolences to your aunt.

• Rum works pretty well with cream soda. Give that a try some time.

• enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

(SOMEONE FINALLY GETS IT)

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

Orange juice and tomato juice is a good combination ;)

3/4 or 3,5/4 of orange juice and 1/4 or 0,5/4 of tomato juice

You put the orange juice first, after you put the tomato juice slowly until you see the color changing from orange to red.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.