Eryka posted: »

Mom

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm just a enter image description here

Duck_Hunt posted: »

everyone type in the chat eryka is a stupid degenerate jk i love you

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

The scene really affected the players, they feel really depressed about Reuben's death

This guy Also, don't look at the minecraft section unless you're feeling suicidal.

• enter image description here

The new Ratchet and Clank game, already pre-ordered. And the film, which I will also be seeing.

• Well shes right , you shouldnt be checking it.

There's thus girl at school who keeps telling me "You know you can't use your phone in class?". In my head I'm like "Do you even fucking

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

I'm checking what time it is

Well shes right , you shouldnt be checking it.

• The game looks awesome and at a reasonable price a must buy for any gamer who never played this franchise amazing

The new Ratchet and Clank game, already pre-ordered. And the film, which I will also be seeing.

• I’ve seen so much hate and mixed responses to Batman movie I’ll give you my opinion. I seen the film with low expectations and knew exactly what sort of performances were coming so might helped me enjoy it more

Superman Vs Batman review(contains some spoilers)

Main Characters

Batman

Superb performance perfect casting I loved darker batman and great physique by Affleck to prepare for the role

Superman

Great physique and average performance nothing special but Cavill did his job I loved Supermans story arc many feels

Louise Lane

Typical Damsel in distress always getting into trouble to be saved, so clumsy superman would be scared she drown if she even had a bath. Good actress bad script writing for her.

Jesse Eisenberg

Such a silly and over the top performance as Lex even the Joker would tell him are you crazy calm down a bit.

I knew from the reviews what to expect and enjoyed his performance but his performance was not good but was amusing.

Wonderwomen

Good actress and good script for her badass

enter image description here

But her physique I could write a whole post rant

I’m qualified fitness instructor and go gym every week I see so many girls with muscles as big as any guy so bit biased.

Her physique is a disagrace for the role she looks anorexic and like she couldn’t lift a pencil. Then I see her beside Affleck and Cavill fighting GODS how can I not cringe.

See the amount of work Affleck(6 days a week for 2 hours for 15 months) and Cavill did to get the right look she is getting millions to do this role either put the work in or don’t do the role. Or be batgirl and fly away with those chicken wings.

She already filmed wonder women movie so doubt she will ever bother to even lift a pillow to gain any sort of muscle.

Just such a missed chance to encourage girls to gain muscle and fat not to be embarrassed to be buff wonder women was always that girl. Katie Taylor an Irish Boxer will always be the perfect wonder woman for me :P

Pro’s

Badass fight scenes worth the ticket price alone

Many feels in this film

Batfleck was perfect casting and script for him

Cameos for Justice league characters

Many references and re-enactments of comic book famous moments

Many genius moments in this script

Great length

Loved bat voice and the dialogue between batman and superman

Bat Voice and Bat one liners to superman I loved it and watching Bats whoop superman I wanted to give a standing ovation watching that

Cons

Script was a mess had more plot holes then a golf course

Editing was terrible so many cuts to random scenes then back

Sad feels scene RANDOM CUT angry batman scene RANDOM CUT back to feels scene so many different emotion scenes you have no idea what to feel or can even invest in any scene

Weak wonderwoman from physical point of the actress script and role of wonderwomen was awesome in this badass

Rushed many famous comic story arcs then needed more time

Overall

For me this is a must see the script and editing is a mess at times but some of the action and feels is worth the ticket price alone I loved it

7:5/10

• @2614118

You have a Lauren Cohan body pillow?

Get ready for me to put up a fight for it (ง •̀_•́)ง

• Fun fact: using the numbers doesn't actually tag the person.

@2614118 You have a Lauren Cohan body pillow? Get ready for me to put up a fight for it (ง •̀_•́)ง

@2614118

What did you just say, Lottii?

Fight me.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Your name is cringe

Wolfenus54 posted: »

@2614118 What did you just say, Lottii? Fight me.

• Exactly. Since I was a wee lad I would stay up all night playing hours of the old PS2 trilogy over doing shitty homework... Totally worth it.

Markd4547 posted: »

The game looks awesome and at a reasonable price a must buy for any gamer who never played this franchise amazing

• HA I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER NOTICE!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

@2614118 What did you just say, Lottii? Fight me.

• (ง •̀_•́)ง

@2614118 You have a Lauren Cohan body pillow? Get ready for me to put up a fight for it (ง •̀_•́)ง

• NEW LAST OF US VIDEO MOFO! Please watch. :)

enter link description here

• ErykaEryka Banned

I realized I shouldn't comment on the minecraft section because KeemStar ( @Duck_Hunt ) will create false accusations about me

• If I comment on it again I will start a war I literally commented "I don't even know what I ship anymore" and started 2 ship wars oops

I realized I shouldn't comment on the minecraft section because KeemStar ( @Duck_Hunt ) will create false accusations about me

• ErykaEryka Banned

You don't know what I'm talking about lol

If I comment on it again I will start a war I literally commented "I don't even know what I ship anymore" and started 2 ship wars oops

• I know I've had no idea what anyones been talking about today

You don't know what I'm talking about lol

• ErykaEryka Banned

Haha, it's okay.

I know I've had no idea what anyones been talking about today

• Awesome game and badass video :)

NEW LAST OF US VIDEO MOFO! Please watch. enter link description here

• edited March 2016

...............What has this thread become :I

• ErykaEryka Banned

It was on my mind :(

I realized I shouldn't comment on the minecraft section because KeemStar ( @Duck_Hunt ) will create false accusations about me ...............What has this thread become :I

• Code: _ _ _ _

• ErykaEryka Banned

Keem!

Code: _ _ _ _

• enter image description hereSomeone help me , I'm having a fangirl attack.

• Code: Nude

Keem!

• ErykaEryka Banned

Okay. Good luck.

Someone help me , I'm having a fangirl attack.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Hot

Code: Nude

• edited March 2016

So? Bacon. Who's depressed about bacon? I'd say he/she transcended. I could live the rest of my life content, if I knew I would become bacon after dying.

Okay. Good luck.

• It's going to be the selling point for the PS4 for me. Seriously. This is the game that's going to make me buy it.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Tfw you are bored and you are making weird gifs out of this video : enter link description here enter image description here

• It occurs to me that the generation already exists where people's list of heroes will include internet douchbags.

• This feels like it is aimed at my earlier comment on Jacksepticeye. Out of curiosity , is it?

Johro posted: »

It occurs to me that the generation already exists where people's list of heroes will include internet douchbags.

• ErykaEryka Banned

My heroes ---> enter image description here

It occurs to me that the generation already exists where people's list of heroes will include internet douchbags.

• Not specifically. Just looking at all the random clips and gifs posted from the past few days.

This feels like it is aimed at my earlier comment on Jacksepticeye. Out of curiosity , is it?

• I think this depends on the person but there are many douches on youtube I agree with your assessment of.

But youtube is full of regular people facing the same problems in life and are relatable unlike big celebs like boogie2988 who spread the right positive messages and offers support to those struggling with mental illness

I've known a girl who was suicidal she found hard to makes friends and interact with people but highlight of her day she sit alone at home and watch pewdiepie made her laugh and her day feel less bleak. I'd seen so many depressed and lonely people find entertainment and inspiration someone to connect to from youtube daily so think offers something amazing for people.

Youtubers creates happiness for some people and provides sort of company hard to explain

I can't say youtubers are my hero(Muhammad Ali) but other generations had heroes like Bill Cosby and rather kids watch pews then go anywhere near Bill XD

• I'm not saying that they are all bad people or bad examples, but think, somewhere, someone is writing a grade school essay titled "Boogie2988: My Hero". To me, it seems a bit absurd. Do people even know their heroes names anymore? Or anything about them other than that they do stupid shit and make them laugh? Again, I'm not saying all of them are like this, but most of the famous ones are. It's frightening.

I think this depends on the person but there are many douches on youtube I agree with your assessment of. But youtube is full of regular

Sign in to comment in this discussion.