The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• One thing I want to clarify: there are YouTubers who a lot of people look up to , like Jack and Markiplier , who aren't 'internet douchebags.' These two make so many people happy every day , and they genuinely care about the people who watch their videos. They may not mean anything to you , but there are those of us on here like myself who can have the worst day at school or work and be cheered up by watching Mark or Jack play Prop Hunt or Five Nights At Freddy's ; doesn't that have any weight?

Johro posted: »

Not specifically. Just looking at all the random clips and gifs posted from the past few days.

• ErykaEryka Banned

What do you mean? enter image description here

Not specifically. Just looking at all the random clips and gifs posted from the past few days.

• edited March 2016

Markiplier : Mark Fishbach
    Jacksepticeye: Sean McLoughlin

I'm not saying that they are all bad people or bad examples, but think, somewhere, someone is writing a grade school essay titled "Boogie298

• enter link description here

I think in case of boogie his life is inspiring so maybe could see an argument for him

But the ones you refer definitely not a chance most of their stuff is paid advertisement I think both of us are in same boat there

I'm not saying that they are all bad people or bad examples, but think, somewhere, someone is writing a grade school essay titled "Boogie298

• There are users I follow and enjoy a lot myself. They can cheer me up as well. I wouldn't call them heroes though. Do you know these people well enough to know what they're thinking behind closed doors? That's really the question. Do you love the person, or the "show"? If you do, good for you. I have not made that connection with any youtube user as of yet. I do love some of the shows they put on.

One thing I want to clarify: there are YouTubers who a lot of people look up to , like Jack and Markiplier , who aren't 'internet douchebags

• Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. Reebok is releasing Ellen Ripley's shoes model from the movie Aliens for a limited time.

I don't know if I should waste all my money or not. :)))

• enter image description here

I played them all too and within minutes of watching the trailer for the game I nearly teared up it's exactly perfect how I wanted a ratchet and clank game like the originals I'm so excited

Exactly. Since I was a wee lad I would stay up all night playing hours of the old PS2 trilogy over doing shitty homework... Totally worth it.

• It's a neat gimmick, but they really are ugly shoes.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. Reebok is releasing Ellen Ripley's shoes model from the movie Aliens for a limited time. I don't know if I should waste all my money or not. ))

• I found this interesting

enter link description here

Mine is love/hate towards these games I loved The Stanley Parable, The Beginners Guide and Firewatch

I refused to buy Gone home after finding out it was only an hour I watched it on youtube first twenty minutes made me cringe glad I never bought tbh

Personally always feel to short to me and always want them to invest more in the game make it longer. But I enjoy the beautiful visuals and focus completely on story which is nice relaxing break from repetitive shooters I've played.

What is ur opinion on walking simulators, what was the best one you played and how it compare to the best story game you ever played?

Bonus question What do you think makes a good walking simulator game

• I know that Mark and Jack are kind and funny , and that they've done tons of good in their respective communities. That's what matters to me.

There are users I follow and enjoy a lot myself. They can cheer me up as well. I wouldn't call them heroes though. Do you know these peop

• Ayyy look at that. New Last of Us video! This time I face off against the biggest noobs of noob history. Seriously, they were bad.

• edited March 2016

Then I will make them beauteous.

It's a neat gimmick, but they really are ugly shoes.

• Temporary new profile picture.

enter image description here

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2016

Made by yours truly.

It's a glorious sight, isn't it?

Temporary new profile picture.

• edited March 2016

My grandfather is in the hospital, hes doing ok though.

Have a funny video

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited March 2016

What's scary to me is that a lot of teenagers now get their political views straight from shitty YouTube pundits with no qualms about passing off hot garbage as "fact". Gone are the days when you actually had to read some things about a political ideology to form a coherent opinion about it, now any dickhead with rudimentary equiptment can tell you what to believe.

It occurs to me that the generation already exists where people's list of heroes will include internet douchbags.

• edited March 2016

• I don't know why I'm spitting out so much mucus. This has been going on for a little more than a month.

• Thanks dude. :)

Markd4547 posted: »

Awesome game and badass video

• Welcome to allergy season?

Either that, or it's too late, and the aliens have already won.

I don't know why I'm spitting out so much mucus. This has been going on for a little more than a month.

• Oh god! XD And it sucks because it affects my singing.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Welcome to allergy season? Either that, or it's too late, and the aliens have already won.

• ErykaEryka Banned

You can sing? enter image description here

Oh god! XD And it sucks because it affects my singing.

• Yup! You learned something new about me today.

Eryka posted: »

You can sing?

• edited March 2016

I really like this genre of games but completely agree with Jim in this one. These kind of games need something to make them stand up, unfortunately many developers think creating a beautiful looking world and a decent story will make people directly jump into it, and it kinda does.

I found this interesting enter link description here Mine is love/hate towards these games I loved The Stanley Parable, The Beginners

• edited March 2016

I have to see the movie yet but the movie can't be to bad

• C+

joshua007 posted: »

enter link description here I have to see the movie yet but the movie can't be to bad

• Noice

Temporary new profile picture.

• edited March 2016

@Wolfenus45 you are my favourite son :3

@OfficialSheriffMaybe Sasha wears a weave

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited April 2016

Never mind

enter link description here I have to see the movie yet but the movie can't be to bad

• Mario is a fucking savage

@Wolfenus54

• ^

lottii-lu posted: »

Mario is a fucking savage

• It's awesome go see it but are few flaws but still a fun film

• enter image description here

Prokhorenko: command I am compromised, I repeat I am compromised.

Command: Please say again and confirm.

Prokhorenko: They have spotted me, there are shooting everywhere, I am pinned, requesting immediate extraction.

Command: Extraction request acknowledged.

Prokhorenko: Please hurry I am low on ammo, they seem to [be]everywhere, I can’t hold them for too long please hurry.

Command: Confirmed, hold them off, continue returning fire, retreat to a safe position, air support is monitoring, state your coordinates

Prokhorenko: [givescoordinateswhichareblurredinthetranscript]

Command: [command repeats coordinates which are blurred.]Confirm

Prokhorenko: Confirmed, please hurry I am low on ammo, they are surroundig me, bastards!

Command: ETA on evacuation 12 minutes, return to the green line, I repeat return to the green line.

Prokhorenko: They are close, I am surrounded, this may be the end, tell my family I love them dearly.

Command: Return to the green line, continue returning fire, help is on the way, followed by air support.

Prokhorenko: Negative, I am surrounded, they are so many of these bastards!

Command: Extract ETA 10 minutes, return to the green line.

Prokhorenko: I can’t they have surrounded me and are closing in, please hurry.

Command: return to the green line, I repeat return to the green line.

Prokhorenko: They are outside, conduct the airstrike now please hurry, this is the end, tell my family I love them and i died fighting for my motherland.

Command: Negative, return to the green line

Prokhorenko: Unable command, I am surrounded, they are outside, I don’t want them to take me and parade me, conduct the airstrike, they will make a mockery of me and this uniform. I want to die with dignity and take all these bastards with me. please my last wish, conduct the airstrike, they will kill me either way.

Command: Please confirm your request.

Prokhorenko: They [are] outside, this is the end commander, thank you, tell my family and my country I love them. Tell them I was brave and I fought until I could no longer. Please take care of my family, avenge my death, good bye commander, tell my family I love them!

Command: [No response, orders the airstrike]

• This why the mods flag your posts.

Eryka posted: »

My heroes --->

• I feel your pain as if it was my own...

Because I've been suffering with that shit for a week.

I don't know why I'm spitting out so much mucus. This has been going on for a little more than a month.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2016

Chicago teachers and food workers have no chill, damn good for them!

• All things considered, he made the best choice. Brave man.

Prokhorenko: command I am compromised, I repeat I am compromised. Command: Please say again and confirm. Prokhorenko: They hav

• Negan day is coming, Neganaify your avatar.

Join us. I will provide good pictures too.

• Cyka blyat.

Okay sorry, he is a hero for doing that.

Prokhorenko: command I am compromised, I repeat I am compromised. Command: Please say again and confirm. Prokhorenko: They hav

Sign in to comment in this discussion.