The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• MAH MAN!

Me neither, that's why I'm not hanging with you. /s

• I can tell u from playing it's not each part of the map so linear like tight box each section you can't take shortcuts only a small space to head back each time.

Then map keep having to recheck every second to know going right way

however how the game was focusing on paranoia and how the mind can make you come up with conspiracies when in reality it's just simple, dull reality.

That's spot on and probably why I was so disappointed my mind created so many possibilities and ending showed the boring reality so nothing of interest happened that I expected so felt let down

That sounds awesome

Just wondering I'm not sure what game to get next for my ps4 I played nearly everything decent tbh and u have good taste

Name me ur top 10 ps4 games you played?

Just so if haven't played one of them I'll buy it

Yeah, no map can be a nightmare. But I liked the realistic approach of travelling in the game. You can easily get lost in it just like irl.

• According to the credits, yes it was.

papai46 posted: »

HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS HIM?

• Thanks

MichaelBP posted: »

If you want to check it out, I'll give you a link to this post: https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199646466&postcount=1 The

• edited April 2016

Hmm I've only watched it once so I wouldn't know if it was linear on the map.

Hmm, what you have on mind with the list of the ones you still need to get?

Well, I haven't played any PS4 yet (lack the system) and can't be very specific since I enjoyed them all but I definitely enjoyed the Batman games, Ratchet and Clank, Resident Evil, Uncharted, Tomb Raider Reboot, Destroy All Humans 1 & 2, Inuyasha Secret of the Cursed Mask, Walking Dead S1 & 2, I-Ninja, Simpsons, 007 games, Starwars, TLOU, etc. I just played so many games I loved I can't choose. lol

Markd4547 posted: »

I can tell u from playing it's not each part of the map so linear like tight box each section you can't take shortcuts only a small space to

• Welcome back. How's life?

After seeing the recent shit posting on this thread, I'm glad I've been gone for a while. There are good things, like the story about that Russian sacrifice.

• What The Fuck??? I mean sure!

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

I'll join! Xd

• Not if you dream about a tornado hitting your house.

They're fun tho

• Awesome games completed them all and few can't play on Ps4 but thanks for the list

Maybe any indies or walking simulators please you could recommend I played all the big titles tbh

Hmm I've only watched it once so I wouldn't know if it was linear on the map. Hmm, what you have on mind with the list of the ones you st

• Haven't played any unfortunately, but I did look up an indie game called Dead Secret. It's a mystery, pyschological horror first person game set in rural kansas 1965. It sounds interesting, something to take a look at.

Awesome games completed them all and few can't play on Ps4 but thanks for the list Maybe any indies or walking simulators please you could recommend I played all the big titles tbh

• ErykaEryka Banned

You broke my heart </3

Me neither, that's why I'm not hanging with you. /s

• Could be better.

Hey, Golden. Haven't seen you here for a while, how've you been?

• It's going.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Welcome back. How's life?

• I heard duct tape works well.

Eryka posted: »

You broke my heart </3

• ErykaEryka Banned

Gimme some

I heard duct tape works well.

• No, go ask Donald Trump for a small loan.

Eryka posted: »

Gimme some

• Looks beautiful, but it probably really needs that 4k output so it could avoid the pixelated look on the hair. :P

I have to wonder how many games will actually run natively in 4K, besides 2D games and 3D games with more simple graphics. If I'm honest, I'

• edited April 2016

Life is Strange actually has hidden options to enable SSS and Motionblur.

Damn, the game looks prettier now. I'll post screenshots in a bit.

enter image description here
    enter image description here

• edited April 2016

It is a beautiful looking game, but it's hurt by one thing, bad image quality. FF XV's IQ overall is pretty bad atm. The use of a dynamic resolution (it goes from 882p to 1080p) isn't that bad, but the use of some cheap post AA and what appears to be a sharpenning filter really hurt it. They'd be better off going for 900p on PS4 With some good AA. Then there are the framerate drops and severe frame pacing issues in the PS4 demo.IQ on the XBO is even worse, because it never reaches 1080p.

Looks beautiful, but it probably really needs that 4k output so it could avoid the pixelated look on the hair. :P

• Graphical-wise, PS4 dominates. Now in terms of hardware, both consoles are the same but there are some differences that explains why there are changes respectively.

It is a beautiful looking game, but it's hurt by one thing, bad image quality. FF XV's IQ overall is pretty bad atm. The use of a dynamic re

• Great to see you back bro I hope everything is going well

After seeing the recent shit posting on this thread, I'm glad I've been gone for a while. There are good things, like the story about that Russian sacrifice.

• edited April 2016

Yep, no doubt about that. Yeah, they both use the same CPU, but the XBO's runs at a higher clock speed. Both use an AMD GPU, but the PS4's is stronger (comparable to a 7850, while XBO's is comparable to a 7770). Both have 8GB of RAM, but the PS4's higher bandwith thanks to GDDR5 gives it an advantage. XBO uses 32MB of eSRAM to help it out though.

Overall, it's probably much easier for devs to port ganes to both, compared to previous gens, thanks to how simmilar they are to each other and to a regular PC.

Graphical-wise, PS4 dominates. Now in terms of hardware, both consoles are the same but there are some differences that explains why there are changes respectively.

• Nah, still looks like shit.

Life is Strange actually has hidden options to enable SSS and Motionblur. Damn, the game looks prettier now. I'll post screenshots in a bit.

• I been looking for this comment. Where did you find this info?

I've heard that they have filmed two versions, one censored, and one uncensored. For the first broadcast, and the DVD release, they will show the uncensored version, but for subsequent broadcasts, they will show the censored.

• I'd say it also looks better without chromatic abberation.

Life is Strange actually has hidden options to enable SSS and Motionblur. Damn, the game looks prettier now. I'll post screenshots in a bit.

• Could be going better, but it also could be going a lot worse so i'm looking on the bright side.

Great to see you back bro I hope everything is going well

• Remember, there is still time to get a Negan avatar for Negan day!

JOIN US!

• NEVER!!! PRESTON GARVEY FOR LIFE!

Remember, there is still time to get a Negan avatar for Negan day! JOIN US!

• "General, another settlement needs your help."

papai46 posted: »

NEVER!!! PRESTON GARVEY FOR LIFE!

• ...but you don't have to live like a refugee. -Tom

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2016

Malfoy: "Fook off m8, WER FULL!"

• I didn't tear up as much as I did gasped and awed. The thing is, I would say Ratchet and Clank is possible the only game franchise I could support till I die. Everything each subsequent sequel does moves the gameplay along enough to make each outing feel fresh while keeping the core dynamics. I mean, I couldn't imagine a R&C game without bolts, it'd be strange but each game does just enough different that I can play just about any of them at any time (with the exception of Deadlock which was ok and Secret Agent Clank which is more a spin off anyways).

I played them all too and within minutes of watching the trailer for the game I nearly teared up it's exactly perfect how I wanted a ratchet and clank game like the originals I'm so excited

• It was in an article I found a few weeks ago. They said they filmed two versions, that part is certain and confirmed by Nicotero and Gimple, but I'm having trouble finding the article where I read that they will show the uncensored version.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I been looking for this comment. Where did you find this info?

• Yeah i know. Its that Part that im worried about. The only thing i know about the audio leak was that it was the censored version so i'm worried thats the one they'll use.

It was in an article I found a few weeks ago. They said they filmed two versions, that part is certain and confirmed by Nicotero and Gimple, but I'm having trouble finding the article where I read that they will show the uncensored version.

• Its not a rumor. Greg confirmed it. The problem is which one will make the premier.

It's concerning since swearing is a major part of his speech patterns. If the rumors on two recordings are true with Negan's swearing, I look forward to the dvd. c:

• How's everyone?

• Good but bored

SaltLick305 posted: »

How's everyone?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2016

Ayyy SaltLick

Doin good! And you?

SaltLick305 posted: »

How's everyone?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.