Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• I think he means Reginald... XD

Who the heck is Gary?

• I prefer Jesse (M) x Lukas over Jesse (F)x Lukas.

• Yes!

Tollulu posted: »

Did you mean Reggie for the first one?

• Yeah XD I had just barely gotten through playing yesterday, and I didn't have time to look this stuff up. Editing!

AngelicTea posted: »

I think he means Reginald... XD

• Actually, it is much easier for kids to understand than you might think (unless they heard teir bigot parents say it is wrong their entire life). No one is born a bigot, they become one when thwy grow up with bigots.

Lots of people don't give kids enough credit. They are quite smart, and it is not hard for them to understand love between two people.

• JETRA JETRA JETRA

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Sorry for that XDD

• No cat I started the first "war" don't start a second.

Catlover posted: »

JETRA JETRA JETRA

• Oh! Laughing my head off now!

Tohabath posted: »

Yeah XD I had just barely gotten through playing yesterday, and I didn't have time to look this stuff up. Editing!

• you know it happens between both petra and jesse with lukas, I think its just talk nothing there with petra and luke.

QueenMaddy posted: »

gonna play it now, all I see so far in walthroughs is Petra all over Lukas at the beginning and I'm annoyed asf

• Telltale started the first war.

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

No cat I started the first "war" don't start a second.

• edited March 2016

it does, doesnt it. a lot better then organs and airlines though

Patesse sounds like some sort of Cheese Pastry thingy.

• It physically hurts.

• edited April 2016

this thread, the ship, or your face?

It physically hurts.

• Well, Lukesse cant happen since you can choose to be a girl or a boy, telltale would have to go through to much trouble to add love moments for both genders, for example: if you choose boy jesse, tt would add a moment where petra and jesse have a moment. Same thing with girl jesse, except with lukas. I think lukas and petra would fall for eachother. not sure if jesse will get his/her true love

Catlover posted: »

You must ship jetra because it is part of every human

• Lol, same m8

I prefer Jesse (M) x Lukas over Jesse (F)x Lukas.

• So I'm assuming most people have seen ep.5 so far right?

• edited April 2016

Well I have one thing to say: IVOR? MORE LIKE KAWAIIVOR! AM I RITE? LONG LIVE THE LAVA HOUSEEE I'm only like halfway thru the ep. So I have no idea what he acts on later on so yeee :V

So I'm assuming most people have seen ep.5 so far right?

• In the meantime for Episode 666

• In the meantime for Episode 666

• edited April 2016

Seeing Lukas holding back Petra in the thumbnail for episode 6 pisses me off so much.. ._.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Haha, rip

Seeing Lukas holding back Petra in the thumbnail for episode 6 pisses me off so much.. ._.

• (pats your head) Let's just remember that time Lukas held Jesse's arm in episode 3 ♥

enter image description here

Also, Petra never gave a cookie to Lukas, so Jesse has some bonus points XD

• Both the Jetras and Lukesse shippers are probably screaming with anger

Eryka posted: »

Haha, rip

• ErykaEryka Banned

Good :)

Both the Jetras and Lukesse shippers are probably screaming with anger

• Who knows though, they added 3 more episodes so maybe they'll go crazy about it and make an option to be either with Petra or Lukas. That'd be great.
    The other day I was imagining them going on a new (kinda weird) world and Jesse has to pretend to be in a relationship with either Ivor/Petra/Lukas and we get to pick who?? I know it's cliché, but I was still smiling about it. (what has TTG done to me)

I'm really confused because: There is a small chance a lot of the members or even staff know that there is a lot of us on this thread that s

• Welcome :DD

QueenMaddy posted: »

THIS THREAD ACTUALLY EXISTS? cOUNT ME IN OH MY GOD

• He is not holding her back, hes hiding behind her.

• Thanks ~

Welcome :DD

• I ship both, but not that nightmare!!!!! ARGHHHH KILL IT

Both the Jetras and Lukesse shippers are probably screaming with anger

• When you switch episodes you see a little bit of animation in the thumbnails right?

Well, it pissed me off... you can totally see lukas grabbing her arm ;-;

NorthStars posted: »

He is not holding her back, hes hiding behind her.

• edited April 2016

Just realised when you go with Ivor when Aiden tells the Founder that you built the bridge, Lukas runs a little infront of you saying you need to run :3

He saved Jesse's life agwainnnn ;v;

lol

at 48:23 ;w;

(pats your head) Let's just remember that time Lukas held Jesse's arm in episode 3 ♥ Also, Petra never gave a cookie to Lukas, so Jesse has some bonus points XD

• I don't really ship them that much anymore but I can agree that that's the one I ship the least

I ship both, but not that nightmare!!!!! ARGHHHH KILL IT

• Yeah, I didn't really realize it until I started editing my videos ;w; They help each other a loooooot. I should make a compilation of all the times Lukas and Jesse said "Thank you" and "I'm glad you're here/okay" to each other. Because I feel like they're saying those things A LOT. (which I like to call................................Love)

Just realised when you go with Ivor when Aiden tells the Founder that you built the bridge, Lukas runs a little infront of you saying you need to run He saved Jesse's life agwainnnn ;v; lol at 48:23 ;w;

• 50 likes

90k+ views

nooooice

• enter image description here

enter image description here

I felt like I needed to do this xD

• I was actually reading it like that huh o_o

• This is so true.

Yeah, I didn't really realize it until I started editing my videos ;w; They help each other a loooooot. I should make a compilation of all t

• this is the start of a beautiful era

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

50 likes 90k+ views nooooice

• I love you <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.