Imagine Negan in TWD game!

edited April 2016 in The Walking Dead

Wouldn't it be awesome if Negan was in the game universe at some point in time in the main series or a spin off thing, what do you think he would be like?

enter image description here

Or was Carver the game's equivalent of Negan? Only the thing with Carver is, well he sucks in comparison to Negan.

However whenever I read the comics I always imagine Negan as having a voice like Michael Madsen who funnily, voices Carver lol.

What you think then? No major spoilers please for those who have not caught up on Negan yet. :)

Comments

• I don't really know anything about Negan other than he is supposed to be a badass, so I imagine something like this:

• Even better. :)

alexgo posted: »

I don't really know anything about Negan other than he is supposed to be a badass, so I imagine something like this:

• I'd imagine a telltale animated character remodeled after the likes of Andy Saint John of season 1 with a biker jacket, jeans and boots with bat wrapped in barbed wire. Something like that..

• Yeah he does look a lot like him!

Ladariel posted: »

I'd imagine a telltale animated character remodeled after the likes of Andy Saint John of season 1 with a biker jacket, jeans and boots with bat wrapped in barbed wire. Something like that..

• Why does Negan have a drawn-on mustache?

• edited April 2016

yea idk if someone like negan would work tbh (if you are talking about him as a pc) his personality is kinda already defined and i can't imagine there being much variety in dialogue choices or choices in general

but i did find this on reddit a while ago and thought i looked mad as

• edited April 2016

I know right, just go from that character with a few adjustments and alterations then you'll have the Telltale's dub of Negan pretty much.

Would be interesting to see all the other comic characters from telltale animation . From Rick and Carl Grimes. All the way to comic Shane. They should just release a huge poster picture collage of every what if animations from telltale games based on all the Walking Dead comic characters. Within like a season 3 special disc edition and poster comes inside.

ShaneWalsh posted: »

Yeah he does look a lot like him!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited April 2016

I've seen this picture before, and I cannot for the love of me figure out what character this is modeled over.

It's driving me crazy. My first thought was Walter, but it doesn't line up.

Jewfreeus posted: »

yea idk if someone like negan would work tbh (if you are talking about him as a pc) his personality is kinda already defined and i can't ima

• It looks kind of like Andrew St. John if you ask me.

Deltino posted: »

I've seen this picture before, and I cannot for the love of me figure out what character this is modeled over. It's driving me crazy. My first thought was Walter, but it doesn't line up.

• Wish Telltale would just make a game that is a 100% direct adaptation of the comic that mirrors the comics much more closer than AMC's The Walking Dead and it could be a great way to get newcomers of the series up to speed with the comic book readers, and quite frankly you could arguably get away with so much more with a video game series.

• edited April 2016

Negan has a mustache.

Why does Negan have a drawn-on mustache?

• Hmm... how about a DLC that talks about Carl and his mother when they were separated from Rick?

• Honestly I think one could make a really interesting Negan back story.

That one would be Kirkman and Kirkman alone. No telltale needed. You saw how he and (feel like a dick for not knowing the guy) his co author handled the govnor storyline outside of the comics. He'd do way better with a guy like Negan

• Jay Bonansinga. That's the guy.

Actually, Kirkman is doing a Negan backstory, called "Here's Negan" here's the first panel:

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Honestly I think one could make a really interesting Negan back story. That one would be Kirkman and Kirkman alone. No telltale needed. Y

• No actually he dosen't

Negan has a mustache.

• edited April 2016

oh sweet neptune

Arousal level over 9000

• Why did you colour his mustache out?

No actually he dosen't

• LOL

Why did you colour his mustache out?

• I would really like to see that. I haven't read the comics yet, I'll probably read them sometime soon, (hopefully.) But having the comic series actually adapted in the form of a video game would really help me get caught up much faster...

Wish Telltale would just make a game that is a 100% direct adaptation of the comic that mirrors the comics much more closer than AMC's The W

• Because I wanted to

Why did you colour his mustache out?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.