The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That's and Undertale reference BTW

ZapThroat posted: »

I'm already having it, thanks for the effort though.

• Just look at the last post in his profile.

joshua007 posted: »

WHAT!! Since when?

• edited April 2016

Me reading his post

enter link description here
    enter image description here

I will make a video about the great Markd4547

It feels like a end of a era

I feel kinda emotional Reading his post and I'm here for more than 2 years now like him. I will finish the rant trilogy for him

WarpSpeed posted: »

Just look at the last post in his profile.

• I hope I'll be able to post such top quality comments one day.

BeyondEnder posted: »

So I need to say it more than a 100 times? OK Fnaf is not cancer [Mod edit: One time is enough, thanks]

• I watched Jacksepticeye play That Dragon , Cancer last night. Talk about emotionally harrowing.

• edited April 2016

Can't really blame the man for wanting to make money off of his cash cow. i'd probably do the same if I created an IP that makes me loads of money. :P At least by the time this comes out, it will have been like a year since the last main one.

I'm done, I don't want to live on this planet anymore. I want to be abducted by aliens and taken to another galaxy far from Scott and his cancerous games.

• How boring must your life be that you end up actively reloading a forum every 5 seconds in the middle of the night. Jesus I need to get some sleep.

• Tracer is hot!

How boring must your life be that you end up actively reloading a forum every 5 seconds in the middle of the night. Jesus I need to get some sleep.

• Random but true.

Tracer is hot!

• I just really like your avatar and Overwatch, I wish it was on PC.

Random but true.

• edited April 2016

It IS on PC, it's just not out yet, the closed beta is on the PC right now. I'm so salty that I won't be able to pick it up on release since I still don't have my gaming laptop.

I just really like your avatar and Overwatch, I wish it was on PC.

• Really? I searched for it on Steam and nothing showed up so I assumed it's console exclusive. Anyway, that's good.. that's really good.

It IS on PC, it's just not out yet, the closed beta is on the PC right now. I'm so salty that I won't be able to pick it up on release since I still don't have my gaming laptop.

• edited April 2016

Yeah it's not on steam because it's a blizzard game, blizzard have their own digital distribution market called Battle.net, that's where overwatch is at. Really, they haven't even officially confirmed that it'll be on consoles.

Really? I searched for it on Steam and nothing showed up so I assumed it's console exclusive. Anyway, that's good.. that's really good.

• I feel you man, Mark was cool. One of the first people I really got to know on these forums.

Me reading his post enter link description here enter link description here I will make a video about the great Markd4547 It fee

• Wow, I have been missing on a lot, thanks though :D

Yeah it's not on steam because it's a blizzard game, blizzard have their own digital distribution market called Battle.net, that's where overwatch is at. Really, they haven't even officially confirmed that it'll be on consoles.

• [removed]

So I need to say it more than a 100 times? OK Fnaf is not cancer [Mod edit: One time is enough, thanks]

• I just hit 5000 subs on my youtube channel yaaaaay

• [removed]

That's and Undertale reference BTW

• An emotional game is heavy rain the story was awesome

AdamRoberts posted: »

Yeah well...ttg has a lot of potential so maybe i'm just lookin for some more games by ttg. Thats y am so impatiently posting all this. Y'know ttg fans eh?

• Haha, I just liked your post now you have 4001!

GETREKT

• edited April 2016

Just gotta get through 2 more hours of work without dying of boredom or going nuts

• ... I only have 3:(

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I just hit 5000 subs on my youtube channel yaaaaay

• I literally listened to all of it

Eryka posted: »

I literally listened to all of it enter link description here

• Well, now I have to subscribe!

Also congratulations @Duck_Hunt!

... I only have 3:(

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2016

Fuck work, man. Got a full week of afternoons and evenings coming up. I'm probably gonna have to call in sick one day so I can finish my lit essay.

Good on ya for powering through it.

Just gotta get through 2 more hours of work without dying of boredom or going nuts

• I swear likes are harder to come by on this site recently, its not hard guys just press the little button and spread your love <3 its nice to give and receive.

• When you come back and expecting discourse

Seriously though, anxiety got the best of me so I took a break.

• edited April 2016

Wait, seriously?

Shit...

Sadly Mark seems to have left these forums

• edited April 2016

VERY OLD sketch I did of Lucy from Elfen Lied (never watching it again, enough nightmare fuel, good show though)

EDIT: I might've forgotten to cut out that blank spot on the bottom.

• Noticed you were gone. Glad you're back <3

What do you mean by anxiety got the best of you though?

lottii-lu posted: »

When you come back and expecting discourse Seriously though, anxiety got the best of me so I took a break.

• lotti is love lotti is life

lottii-lu posted: »

When you come back and expecting discourse Seriously though, anxiety got the best of me so I took a break.

• I thought I was going to get a shitone of discourse, it was stupid.

Noticed you were gone. Glad you're back What do you mean by anxiety got the best of you though?

• <3333

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

lotti is love lotti is life

• Nice!

But I'm sure you can do better. c;

• This guys got an army of like bots liking his comments I swear.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Nice! But I'm sure you can do better. c;

• edited April 2016

You can preorder it for consoles at game.uk

• I have this tendency to like everything I reply to, and also I like all comments of certain people I like.

I swear likes are harder to come by on this site recently, its not hard guys just press the little button and spread your love its nice to give and receive.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.