• What's wrong? :(

Oh my god anxiety is killing me.

• Only fair you get a link, too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXKilla23Xxx

Hey look its mine too!

• Bo Burnham, my hero.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

enter link description here

• Oh please, the only discrimination or "freedom" these crazed right wing religious fanatics are losing is the "freedom" to discriminate against more and more people.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

So homosexual marriage was legalized almost a year ago now. And in that time we've seen homosexual rights being celebrated, while the rights

• I feel you, not literally of course, but anxiety is a major drain everyday.

• I have my reasons

Why not on warm blood?

• edited April 2016

enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

So I finaly did something with my youtube channel Also at those who was in the Skype chat, I lied I can't sleep.

• Guys, check out the Telltale homepage.

• Did anyone know that if you put your hand inside a Venus flytrap, it won't close?

• RIP Jory Prum :(

Guys, check out the Telltale homepage.

• Let's just say that in a week you won't see me for some time.

What's wrong?

• A Venus flytrap likes being fisted.

Did anyone know that if you put your hand inside a Venus flytrap, it won't close?

• I got spoiled for WDM Episode 3.

Thanks NukemDukem for adding spoilers to your title.

• I don't know if anybody left here plays actual point and click games, but I'm intrigued by this Kathy Rain game coming out. I like the style, tone, and what I saw from last year's PAX build. I'm probably going to pick this one up. A VGA style game even set in the 90's. Man, this is the kind of game I really grew up with(Actually, I grew up more with EGA games, but let's not talk about or use cyan in a game ever again). These were the first meaty games I played after pretty basic run and jump Nintendo/Atari releases.

• Well, there's always a chance it's determinant or something.

I feel you.

I got spoiled for WDM Episode 3. Thanks NukemDukem for adding spoilers to your title.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Wow, I wonder who wrote this sentence, it's pretty weird and fucked up and probably a little bit creepy.

And... It's me, I wrote this in private with this guy. W-Why am I even sharing this here?

• I do, Kathy Rain seems intriguing, I'll definitely look to get it when a sale happens.

Johro posted: »

I don't know if anybody left here plays actual point and click games, but I'm intrigued by this Kathy Rain game coming out. I like the styl

• That is so you.

Eryka posted: »

https://twitter.com/ImAncestor/status/724788892407369728 Wow, I wonder who wrote this sentence, it's pretty weird and fucked up and pro

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thanks

JonDee013 posted: »

That is so you.

• ALL HAIL THE NEW TF2 UPDATE

I can finally use my old tf2 HUD.

• oh ;__;

I hope you survive that soon, even worst days have 24 hours... deep.jpeg

• Damn...

Was it a white van?

• Have her nudes leaked all over the internet

Yes please :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Don't listen to her! She is the cyber bully! Have her nudes leaked all over the internet so she will stop!

• ... Daniel

papai46 posted: »

Damn...

• edited April 2016

Edit: Nm, its already been sorted. Enjoy this pic of a Polar bear insted :]

enter image description here

• Even though your problem is already sorted out, don't hesitate to directly reach out and PM one of us if you need to in the future. We're certainly happy to help where we can. :)

• Yes! Polar bears are my favorite animal! I love those little cuties.

• How do you know of an account that has made 0 posts? Less you made it.

• Skype friend.

How do you know of an account that has made 0 posts? Less you made it.

• dude why

DickMuncher posted: »

ayy

• To rain on polar bear parade , or to not rain on polar bear parade ; that is the question.

• May he rest in peace

Guys, check out the Telltale homepage.

• What? No! (I've noticed you a lot more now on the forums, it'd be weird to see that go away.) Hope your anxiety goes away for whatever happens in a week...

Let's just say that in a week you won't see me for some time.

• Point and clicks will always be my favorite genre, its just i only have a console now so i cant play them any more.

Johro posted: »

I don't know if anybody left here plays actual point and click games, but I'm intrigued by this Kathy Rain game coming out. I like the styl

• edited April 2016

Discrimination works both ways. Discrimination is not limited to merely one segment of society.

Because of the homosexual movement being now legalized, through marriage, homosexual couples are now able to Target Christian businesses.

For example, in Oregon, a Christian couple who runs the bakery was visited by a lesbian couple who wanted a cake for their wedding. Now due to the owners religious beliefs, and are they under the First Amendment he has the right to practice those beliefs as he sees fit, politely declined to work with them.

And as a result the homosexual couple turned around and sued them, and not only did the bakery owner lose his business, but now it looks like he might even lose his home.

Now that homosexual couple, could have gone to any other Bakery, until they found one that would be willing to work with them.

But no they had to target that particular one, because it was run by a Christian businessman, and as we all know Christianity looks unfavorably up on homosexuality.

Christianity is protected under the Constitution - homosexuality is not. Therefore, homosexual marriage is Unconstitutional.

Oh please, the only discrimination or "freedom" these crazed right wing religious fanatics are losing is the "freedom" to discriminate against more and more people.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I have 100 followers on Twatter! Yayyyy!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.