The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I used to have a venus fly trap no one could keep their hands off of it, they kept poking the poor bastard! And guess what happened, IT DIED!!!!!!!! I WAS DEVASTATED, I kept saying it would die but no one listens to jack shit when theres a fucking awesome plant in the room.

Did anyone know that if you put your hand inside a Venus flytrap, it won't close?

• Oh

lottii-lu posted: »

nah i'm just shitposting.

• cough perve

papai46 posted: »

Have her nudes leaked all over the internet Yes please

• I don't know what this is...

Eryka posted: »

I have 100 followers on Twatter! Yayyyy!!!

• Oh please, stop with your persecution complex. You'd have to be stupid to not take a job when you're a business owner.

Homosexuality is protected under the constitution, you can't discriminate against someone based on things they can't change. To say that homosexuality is unconstitutional...I feel as if you couldn't say anything more stupid. You don't have the right to discriminate against people, you don't have the right to deny people any of their rights, you have the right to practice your religion, not use it to attack other people.

Those videos? Fuck man, I think I lost brain cells. Religion indoctrinates children, being taught to respect other people based on something they can't control, that's called respect.

Fuck man, how caught up in your persecution complex can you be?

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Discrimination works both ways. Discrimination is not limited to merely one segment of society. Because of the homosexual movement being

• Today is the anniversary of my dad's death, and I've been mourning all today :(. I put flowers on his grave and met with all my family to remember him.

• I just watched this youtube video called 'what its really like to fight for the islamic state' by Vice News, and then I read the comments. Holy shit, I never thought I would enjoy reading YT comments. I recommend everyone experiences this.

• Leafy is a fucking cyberbully.

drinks bleach

• edited April 2016

Crap.

I suddenly blacked out from standing up too quickly, I fell and hit my head on the table.

I'm in pain.

• Hope you're alright buddy - Good that all your family got together

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Today is the anniversary of my dad's death, and I've been mourning all today . I put flowers on his grave and met with all my family to remember him.

• Well that's probably going to last a week or so. Speaking from experience, I am a master at hitting my head on things.

Crap. I suddenly blacked out from standing up too quickly, I fell and hit my head on the table. I'm in pain.

• I'm a master at standing up too fast then proceeding to fall and twist my wrist (Everytime that happens I always twist my wrist)

Well that's probably going to last a week or so. Speaking from experience, I am a master at hitting my head on things.

• I just wrote a full page reply without swearing. I'm amazed with myself. I've been having an inbox discussion with another community manager trying to justify the existence of communal off topic threads. After I've found myself back here, I don't overly care anymore, but now I'm doing it just to see if I can politic my way through it. Now it's just about the WIN.

• Not something you want to be a master at tbh haha

Well that's probably going to last a week or so. Speaking from experience, I am a master at hitting my head on things.

• I'm the type of person who's willing to sacrifice 100GB of space only to extract several models out a game.

sigh

• I just realized that this Thread has 2392 pages -_-

• Thank you :)

Hope you're alright buddy - Good that all your family got together

• He's not as big as a cyberbully as his...

10 year old fanbase...

Leafy is a fucking cyberbully. drinks bleach

• cancerous 10 year old fanbase

FTFY

He's not as big as a cyberbully as his... 10 year old fanbase...

• hisssss.......

He's not as big as a cyberbully as his... 10 year old fanbase...

• I prefer sacrificing like 50-130 GB on GMod addons

• edited April 2016

I prefer sacrificing 200 gig on games I never play.

• Well duh, it's a thread where you can post just about anything that's not a dank meme.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I just realized that this Thread has 2392 pages -_-

• There are actually older versions of this thread as well. I'd guess the earlier ones are probably as far back as around 2010-2011?

BeyondEnder posted: »

I just realized that this Thread has 2392 pages -_-

• WOW. That's a really long time.

There are actually older versions of this thread as well. I'd guess the earlier ones are probably as far back as around 2010-2011?

• My mother is in so much pain. Some asshole in my house snuck into my mother's room and took her seroquel. I hope to god she finds it :(

• Ugh.

1. Call the doctor.
    2. It looks like she'll need to lock this up in the future. Figure out how.

My mother is in so much pain. Some asshole in my house snuck into my mother's room and took her seroquel. I hope to god she finds it

1. The doctor might think she's a drug addict, judging from how fast it went away.
    2. We don't have any idea how.
    WarpSpeed posted: »

Ugh. * Call the doctor. * It looks like she'll need to lock this up in the future. Figure out how.

• My Linux PC is really old. It's getting harder to maintain and slower all the time with newer stuff. It's finally time to replace. I just ordered a new computer. It's going to be really nice, but it'll also be Windows 10. A moment of silence for Linux in my house.

(Actually, I still have accounts on other Linux machines, so this isn't really goodbye. And maybe I'll install something on a partition or a virtual machine one of these days. My life has to slow way down before that will happen, though.)

• Ayy, I love your new avatar, Scrubbington. :^)

I prefer sacrificing 200 gig on games I never play.

• My fish Shiniqua died today and I buried her in my garden. It was sad (don't ask why she was called Shiniqua, I have no idea) I even gave her a gravestone :'|

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2016

Have her file a police report, then make sure the doctor is aware of that.

* The doctor might think she's a drug addict, judging from how fast it went away. * We don't have any idea how.

• Update: She got new medicine. I thought she wouldnt be able to get one. God answered my prayers :)

My mother is in so much pain. Some asshole in my house snuck into my mother's room and took her seroquel. I hope to god she finds it

• How old are you again?

hisssss.......

• Yo what the fuck are you doing with Randall as profile picture you fucking monster.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ayy, I love your new avatar, Scrubbington. :^)

• Hope you're ok, and sorry for your deceased fish, I hope you had good times with it

My fish Shiniqua died today and I buried her in my garden. It was sad (don't ask why she was called Shiniqua, I have no idea) I even gave her a gravestone :'|

• edited April 2016

Oh boy, you two were meant for each other. :D

Yo what the fuck are you doing with Randall as profile picture you fucking monster.

• Pipas posted: »

Oh boy, you two were meant for each other.

• Glad to hear it!

Update: She got new medicine. I thought she wouldnt be able to get one. God answered my prayers

Sign in to comment in this discussion.