The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• enter link description here

Quotes by the person in the thumbnail:

"All white people are racist."
    "All men are mysoginistic."
    "All cisgender people are transphobic."

• Did you just post a video by the Amazing Neckbeard? I expected better from you smh.

enter link description here Quotes by the person in the thumbnail: "All white people are racist." "All men are mysoginistic." "All cisgender people are transphobic."

• I expected better from you

Sure you did.

papai46 posted: »

Did you just post a video by the Amazing Neckbeard? I expected better from you smh.

• Okay.

Maybe tomorrow since my phone has thousands of selfies. Because I am pretty and all.

*sarcasm noted

Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/103018/selfie-thread/p19 prove it doet

• Two months without the forums, I guess it's time to come back since most of my exams are finally over.

Anyways, spring is here and god damn it's hot. This picture explains it all

enter image description here

• In a span of an hour, I feel like shit.

Like, I just randomly got sick. Must be the weather lately but I feel like I was ran over by a couple of buses. Added to that is the time of the month now I want to fucking kill somebody.

why. WHY.

• edited May 2016

infamous Second Son is fucking amazing. Most fun I've ever had, most underrated game I've played so far.

• Now Creole-English dialects have me positively frightened. Still, simpler than this:

Actually, would you consider Jamaican Patois a dialect or a seperate language to English?

BigBlindMax posted: »

somthing something you something no understand German then!" Not quite, it's: "I'll whoop you ass if you don't understand those Germ

• edited May 2016

Anybody here excited for the game "Wild"? It's a survival, adventure open world game, developed by Wild Sheep Studio and produced by Michel Ancel, the creator of the Rayman series and Beyond Good and Evil, exclusively for the PS4.. Set in the Neolithic period, the game world is alledgedly the size of Europe. The player takes on the role of a shaman and you can control various wild animals. It was announced back in 2014, but there's still not a lot of info on it, which leads me to believe it will only come out next year, at the earliest. I'm betting it's gonna benefit from the PS4 Neo.

enter link description here

enter link description here

• edited May 2016

Second Son is still one of my favourite games on the PS4. It's just a really fun game, especially later on, when you've upgraded your abilities and have more powers.

Are you thinking about playing First Light?

infamous Second Son is fucking amazing. Most fun I've ever had, most underrated game I've played so far.

• Almost finished with RWBY (my first anime, lol)

• I love that move in particular.

Hell yea I plan on playing First Light. From what I've heard, it was better than the main game.

MichaelBP posted: »

Second Son is still one of my favourite games on the PS4. It's just a really fun game, especially later on, when you've upgraded your abilities and have more powers. Are you thinking about playing First Light?

• Rooster Teeth is great.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Almost finished with RWBY (my first anime, lol)

• Definitely. The neon finisher is also pretty freakin' sweet.

They were mostly on par, for me. I will say that Fetch's powers in First Light are better than what Delsin gets from her in SS, at least imo. It also has a fun arena mode which adds replayability.

I love that move in particular. Hell yea I plan on playing First Light. From what I've heard, it was better than the main game.

• I noticed it too, been distancing from it, the shitposting has gotten a lot less enjoyable.

Green613 posted: »

What's with all the mindless shitposting on this forum lately? I mean there's always been mindless shitposting, just that recently it's seemed like there's way more.

• I just feel so sad right now and it's because no one on Tumblr wants to talk to me. WTF.

At least I only have three weeks of school left.

• I feel bad for the "Can you become a virgin again" one.

Newbeg28 posted: »

So I wanted to see if you could become a ghoul in Fallout 4 so I looked on google and look at some of the suggestions they offered " alt=

• Ayy, Cow Chop.

This beat is pretty catchy xD Moo

• I have like one month+exams then BOOM, school's out

I just feel so sad right now and it's because no one on Tumblr wants to talk to me. WTF. At least I only have three weeks of school left.

• Like a version of those. man dem, those men.

Ive not heard of run yah duns, guys usually call it patois

BigBlindMax posted: »

Yep, but it's used to pluralize nouns too.

• enter link description here

This song has been stuck in my head for way too long

• I fought the forum, and I won?
    (I think. It mostly depends on how many decided to message him and be a prick)

We'll see. At very least, he knows a bit more about the forum he's running and the people using it.

• Awww cute

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Almost finished with RWBY (my first anime, lol)

• What's your opinion on Milo's video? I'm just curious. It's interesting to know people view points on things such as this.

enter link description here Quotes by the person in the thumbnail: "All white people are racist." "All men are mysoginistic." "All cisgender people are transphobic."

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGwq09E17kY

This is what should have happened in tyrions trial

• He's a fucking idiot.

So basing on his logic, I am transphobic and racist because I am a cisgender white female?

Much logic. So wow.

MosesARose posted: »

What's your opinion on Milo's video? I'm just curious. It's interesting to know people view points on things such as this.

• edited May 2016

When you wanna talk to the girl with a guitar at the mall but you’re too nervous

• edited May 2016

I wish I lived in dual realities. One where Halford never left Priest and one where he never came back.

I loved both Halford and Ripper in Priest. Halford was also awesome solo though. Fuck. I wouldn't want to choose.

• Oh wait. There's a chance something else would be different too. I could be addicted to heroin in one of them and I can't afford that! Ugh. I guess, never mind. I'll live here.

Johro posted: »

I wish I lived in dual realities. One where Halford never left Priest and one where he never came back. I loved both Halford and Ripper in Priest. Halford was also awesome solo though. Fuck. I wouldn't want to choose.

• i wish my ps4 would make its mind up with the download times it goes from 60 minites to 8 hours and then goes up to 10 hours and down again i only get 2hours in the evening to play online (stupid rule ive tried to negotiate) soba single game takes weeks to download.

• people told me to fucking kill myself on youtube.

oh wow, im so affected. i just want to swallow a gallon of bleach right now.

• One week of vacation! Today I'm going to set up my lineup for the fantasy MLB league on dailylineups.com. My excitement is getting bigger and bigger! Maybe tmw I'm going outside but this week is dedicated to gaming :P weather is bad anyways!

• Dude, it downloads in rest mode. You silly goose c:

Also never download and play online at the same time, it just goes all screwy.

i wish my ps4 would make its mind up with the download times it goes from 60 minites to 8 hours and then goes up to 10 hours and down again

• Glitch.in.the.matrix.

You just described those realities so now the already exist :o reality is just thoughts anyway and who needs thoughts amierite lets just stop thinking altogether then reality will cease to be.

Oh wait. There's a chance something else would be different too. I could be addicted to heroin in one of them and I can't afford that! Ugh. I guess, never mind. I'll live here.

• Ooh... do tell, I missed the drama.

Please someone pm me and dish, Im always oblivious.

I fought the forum, and I won? (I think. It mostly depends on how many decided to message him and be a prick) We'll see. At very least, he knows a bit more about the forum he's running and the people using it.

• Why would they do that? Stupid question maybe, why would anyone do that...

people told me to fucking kill myself on youtube. oh wow, im so affected. i just want to swallow a gallon of bleach right now.

• I corrected grammar and punctuation like the asshole I am, then the started threatening me like they want to rape my parents and shit.

Do I feel afraid? No. Should I be? Maybe. . . ?

Why would they do that? Stupid question maybe, why would anyone do that...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.