The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Happy burfsday :3

BigBlindMax posted: »

I'm more of a Jim Bean man. Give me a decent Whiskey and I'm set. Hopefully I get some for my birthday today!

• same

papai46 posted: »

Fuck it.

• Is there fire involved in this story?

I'm just reading some hot stuff. Very hot stuff. (it's the Until Dawn fanfic I told you guys about)

• I meant figuratively hot.

RockMySocks posted: »

Is there fire involved in this story?

• A bit late (maybe), but Happy Birthday.

I'm more of a Jim Bean man. Give me a decent Whiskey and I'm set. Hopefully I get some for my birthday today!

• Which one? I am.............interested

I'm just reading some hot stuff. Very hot stuff. (it's the Until Dawn fanfic I told you guys about)

• Which one? I am.............interested

• [removed]

• I'm subscribed to them, is it actually bad that I enjoy them?

Eryka posted: »

Do you guys remember those retarded channels with frozen elsa and spidermen? And maybe you remember the name of the most popular channel of

• edited May 2016

Well people I may be MIA off the fourms for the next two weeks, as I have to take my SOLs (Standards of Learning) test which are basically exams for the state of Virginia. Wish me luck, after that.. High school here I come!

• Good luck, Lee :D

Don't get bit!

Well people I may be MIA off the fourms for the next two weeks, as I have to take my SOLs (Standards of Learning) test which are basically exams for the state of Virginia. Wish me luck, after that.. High school here I come!

• Nope, I enjoyed some of their prank videos.

I'm subscribed to them, is it actually bad that I enjoy them?

• Really late (Probably), but Happy Birthday, as well!

• Trust me, I won't let that happen again, I'd cry

JonDee013 posted: »

Good luck, Lee Don't get bit!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited May 2016

I like them too so it's fine

I'm subscribed to them, is it actually bad that I enjoy them?

• Happy birthday!

• (Super late) Happy birthday!

• I just had my English exams I hoped they went well

• edited May 2016

It's interesting when you learn something significant from unexpected places. Listening to audio clip from Kaz, I learned something about the Treaty of Tlateloco which makes sense especially considering the times. I was also surprised to read about the Antarctica Treaty. It really seems like a bad idea to build nuclear weapons, plants, etc. I would not have taught there was a need to have such a treaty in an uninhabitable place.

• Your message has no punctuation. Fail.

(Just kidding, good luck!)

joshua007 posted: »

I just had my English exams I hoped they went well

• Well, it's better than the first trailer I guess, but that's not saying much, it still looks like complete shit.

enter link description here

• I have to write an essay on a dilemma that I have that's relate to a character's from A Tale of Two Cities.

Considering I don't dig up bodies or take part in revolutions, I have no idea what I'm going to do.

• Have you ever been the third wheel like Sydney Carton to Charles Darnay and Lucie Manette?

I have to write an essay on a dilemma that I have that's relate to a character's from A Tale of Two Cities. Considering I don't dig up bodies or take part in revolutions, I have no idea what I'm going to do.

• Not really! I've never professed my love in a big grandiose matter, either.

Have you ever been the third wheel like Sydney Carton to Charles Darnay and Lucie Manette?

• edited May 2016

Fuck work! Fuck people who decide to wait till 5 minutes before closing to order and screw my bosses for deciding it was alright to have maintenence done on the dish washer at the busiest time of the night just before closing and making me wait an hour to use it causing me to get out 45 minutes late. No freaking reason they couldn't have had that done during the daytime when we aren't busy and when we aren't using the dishwasher. Freaking idiots. I'm so freaking done right now. >_>

• Have you ever been imprisoned in the Bastille for 18 years in 105 North Tower?

Not really! I've never professed my love in a big grandiose matter, either.

• I'veee been at the DMV for a few hours :D

Have you ever been imprisoned in the Bastille for 18 years in 105 North Tower?

• The bureaucratic government imprisons you unjustly, there you go.

You could always talk about running over someone with a car or something.

I'veee been at the DMV for a few hours

• edited May 2016

I f""king hate censorship so much. Its sh"t.

• I can tell how much you hate censorship

Brodester08 posted: »

I f""king hate censorship so much. Its sh"t.

• I never liked Chris Cornell and the only album I tolerate is Temple of the Dog.

• This is my first summer that I am going to be busy. Really refreshing everytime I think about it.

• Transformers 5 will be called "The Last Knight" #Hype
    Also there is a short teaser:enter link description here

• edited May 2016

Why have you betrayed me, @Wolfenus54 ?

enter image description here

• I just found out a couple of hours ago that a friend of mine had killed themselves. I'm not sure how, but it was apparently accidental. We weren't the best of friends, and it had been a while since I had even talked to him, but he was my friend and the news has tampered my mood, to say the least. He was only 15. May God rest his soul.

• edited May 2016

The fuck? I didn't even get a notification for this.

Also, I kinda got sick of my bio. I'll change it to "Genius. Arguing with me is pointless." once it becomes popular around here. :P

But I also hate my current bio, too. I dunno what kind of shit to put there ;~;

Edit: Nvm I just found something to use on my bio x)

JonDee013 posted: »

Why have you betrayed me, @Wolfenus54 ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.