The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited May 2016

The fuck? I didn't even get a notification for this.

Well, rumor has it, some idiot misspelled your username on the first try, and had to edit his post to fix it. But that's just a rumor.

Also, I kinda got sick of my bio. I'll change it to "Genius. Arguing with me is pointless." once it becomes popular around here. :P But I also hate my current bio, too. I dunno what kind of shit to put there ;~;

Well, how can we conquer the forums with our genius message, if even our own leaders don't believe in the cause!? :'(

It's time we started recruiting.

Edit:

YAY!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

The fuck? I didn't even get a notification for this. Also, I kinda got sick of my bio. I'll change it to "Genius. Arguing with me is poin

• I tried telling Brody about this, but I'm still waiting for him to change his bio >_>

BTW I will change my bio to "Genius. Arguing with me is pointless." today, since all my ideas for my bio are shitty as hell.

@Brodester08, come here, you pleb! And change your bio to "Genius. Arguing with me is pointless." already! ;-;

JonDee013 posted: »

The fuck? I didn't even get a notification for this. Well, rumor has it, some idiot misspelled your username on the first try, and h

• Yes, when they write the history of our revolution, they will begin here!

@Brodester08 yes, do join us, husband.

I tried telling Brody about this, but I'm still waiting for him to change his bio >_> BTW I will change my bio to "Genius. Arguing

• Suicide is awful :'(

I just found out a couple of hours ago that a friend of mine had killed themselves. I'm not sure how, but it was apparently accidental. We w

• Who else should I tell about this, by the way? :|

We need to start expanding now.

Yes, when they write the history of our revolution, they will begin here! @Brodester08 yes, do join us, husband.

• I don't know, you're the man with the contacts.

Call 'em.

Who else should I tell about this, by the way? We need to start expanding now.

• Eh... I'll just call random people...

@MarijaaNo7 @OfficialSheriffMaybe @DillonDex @Kracmos @2614118 @Eryka

And done.

I don't know, you're the man with the contacts. Call 'em.

• And now our watch begins.

Eh... I'll just call random people... @MarijaaNo7 @OfficialSheriffMaybe @DillonDex @Kracmos @2614118 @Eryka And done.

• Too bad that my watch has already ended :'D

And now our watch begins.

• No, no, no, none of that talk.

Not in my house.

Too bad that my watch has already ended :'D

• Um... too soon?

No, no, no, none of that talk. Not in my house.

• It's always too soon. ;-D

Um... too soon?

• I think it looks average, but not as bad as people say, I truly don't understand why it's got more dislikes than films like the human centipede or whatever. I don't like films anyway.

Well, it's better than the first trailer I guess, but that's not saying much, it still looks like complete shit. enter link description here

• edited May 2016

Yeah, you're right.

Like you spamming my feed. That was too soon.

enter image description here

It's always too soon. ;-D

• edited May 2016

Try to think beyond the physical situations and how the characters reacted emotionally, and transcribe that to your life?

I have to write an essay on a dilemma that I have that's relate to a character's from A Tale of Two Cities. Considering I don't dig up bodies or take part in revolutions, I have no idea what I'm going to do.

• You are so lucky, you don't even know...

Though, to be fair, my feed looks exactly the same, except you know, the opposite.

Then again, I did start this whole thing, so it is kinda my fault.

Hmm. Well.

Yeah, you're right. Like you spamming my feed. That was too soon.

• Eh, I don't mind... I needed a bit of shitposting for a while, since I've been inactive as fuck for quite some time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You are so lucky, you don't even know... Though, to be fair, my feed looks exactly the same, except you know, the opposite. Then again, I did start this whole thing, so it is kinda my fault. Hmm. Well.

• Exactly. We're doing all sorts of good here.

Even though we're doing it alone, because your contacts suck. :'(

Why won't people just join our cult? I mean... club.

Eh, I don't mind... I needed a bit of shitposting for a while, since I've been inactive as fuck for quite some time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Exactly. We're doing all sorts of good here.

Even though we're doing it alone, because your contacts suck. :'(

Hey, at least I try. ;(

Why won't people just join our cult? I mean... club.

I ask myself the same thing 24/7.

Exactly. We're doing all sorts of good here. Even though we're doing it alone, because your contacts suck. Why won't people just join our cult? I mean... club.

• ErykaEryka Banned

@Wolfenus54 join the club you fucktart

Exactly. We're doing all sorts of good here. Even though we're doing it alone, because your contacts suck. Why won't people just join our cult? I mean... club.

• edited May 2016

You do try. You momentarily betrayed our cause, but you've more than redeemed yourself here today.

I ask myself the same thing 24/7.

We just need to be convincing, and then we:

MakeTelltaleGreatAgain

Edit: Eryka has converted! Welcome!

Exactly. We're doing all sorts of good here. Even though we're doing it alone, because your contacts suck. Hey, at least I try. ;( Why won't people just join our cult? I mean... club. I ask myself the same thing 24/7.

• I joined the club, you shite.

Now it's your turn.

Eryka posted: »

@Wolfenus54 join the club you fucktart

• ErykaEryka Banned

MakeMyLifeGreatAgain

You do try. You momentarily betrayed our cause, but you've more than redeemed yourself here today. I ask myself the same thing 24/7.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Which club btw? The club of the retards?

I joined the club, you shite. Now it's your turn.

• You do try. You momentarily betrayed our cause, but you've more than redeemed yourself here today.

Yay, I'm so proud of myself ^-^

We just need to be convincing, and then we:

MakeTelltaleGreatAgain

True. How about we give everyone... um... free cookies...? xd

Or if they won't join us, we build a wall around them till they become a part of the club c:

You do try. You momentarily betrayed our cause, but you've more than redeemed yourself here today. I ask myself the same thing 24/7.

• I'm a retard, and I find that very offensive.

Which club btw? The club of the retards?

• Well The Human Centipede wasn't a remake of a beloved 80's comedy classic that didn't need to be remade in the first place. This is supposed to be a comedy movie, yet there's no comedy, the attempts at jokes fall way flat (the "I don't know if it was a race thing or a lady thing" line was just awful) and the CGI looks like it comes from the live action Scooby Doo movies. Since I'll most likely be labeled as a sexist by someone for not liking it, I'm going to clarify here, my problem is NOT the all female cast, I think it just looks bad. I have no problem with Hollywood wanting to have a female Ghostbusters, but instead of it being a sort of sequel, like a Ghostbusters: The Next Generation or something and have the old Ghostbusters teach these new ones, they decided to remake it for the sole purpose of making a female Ghostbusters and nothing more.

Flog61 posted: »

I think it looks average, but not as bad as people say, I truly don't understand why it's got more dislikes than films like the human centipede or whatever. I don't like films anyway.

• GENIUS!

I knew our plan had potential. After all, arguing with us would be pointless.

You do try. You momentarily betrayed our cause, but you've more than redeemed yourself here today. Yay, I'm so proud of myself ^-^

• ErykaEryka Banned

Ok, bye

I'm a retard, and I find that very offensive.

• That awkward moment when you have to ask your parents about teens and sexual protection for a Sex Ed assignment (write down your parents' responses), but your parents are conservative Christians who don't particularly believe in sex before marriage...

Needless to say, in response to the question, "What should teens use for sexual protection?" I now have, "Don't have sex till you're an adult." As an answer.

I mean, I'm Christian and I'm waiting till marriage, but I don't think this is gonna fly with my teacher...

• But first, you must change your bio to:

"Genius. Arguing with me is pointless."

Ok, bye

• Ah, man, I'm so sorry. :( God bless, honey.

I just found out a couple of hours ago that a friend of mine had killed themselves. I'm not sure how, but it was apparently accidental. We w

• ErykaEryka Banned

Fuck no, my special is bio

But first, you must change your bio to: "Genius. Arguing with me is pointless."

• Haha, I know, right? ~-^

Tfw we are going to be Trump 2.0.

GENIUS! I knew our plan had potential. After all, arguing with us would be pointless.

• So that's it? After everything I've done for you, over the years... plus, you said Wolf was your favorite member. Do it for him, if not me ;'(

You can always add it on to the other stuff on the bio.

Fuck no, my special is bio

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'll add but I'm not deleting the rest of my bio

So that's it? After everything I've done for you, over the years... plus, you said Wolf was your favorite member. Do it for him, if not me ;'( You can always add it on to the other stuff on the bio.

• We're going to outrump the Trump!

TheTrumpMaster's!

TheTrumpinators!

I'll keep thinking of others...

Haha, I know, right? ~-^ Tfw we are going to be Trump 2.0.

• Well to be fair, not having sex IS the best form of protection.

That awkward moment when you have to ask your parents about teens and sexual protection for a Sex Ed assignment (write down your parents' re

• Fine, that is a suitable compromise.

See, @Wolfenus54?

I'm already making negotiations for our cause.

I'll add but I'm not deleting the rest of my bio

• TheTrumpCunts

WolfenusIsTrumpSalty

LetWolfenusBeTrumpSalty

We're going to outrump the Trump! TheTrumpMaster's! TheTrumpinators! I'll keep thinking of others...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.