The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

Fuck @Wolfanus54, I'll send him more R34 Rhsycest everyday

Wolfenus54 posted: »

@2614118 is Lottii's tag, mate. Ilyt, btw. Also, @Wolfenus54 must kill himself. He's a punkass.

• Well, I don't.

I liked @Eryka's post before reading what it even said.. :'( that's how much trust I had in you, Eryka, and you threw it away.

DillonDex posted: »

I agree.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Rawr :3

JonDee013 posted: »

Well, I don't. I liked @Eryka's post before reading what it even said.. that's how much trust I had in you, Eryka, and you threw it away.

• Okayy, fine.

RAWR!

We're all cool here. All brothers and sisters in arms.

Eryka posted: »

Rawr

• THAT'S NOTHING.

I'VE BEEN CRYING FOR A FUCKING WEEK CAUSE OF MIRA'S DEATH. I COULDN'T EVEN LIVE WITH MYSELF WHEN I HEARD SHE CAN DIE. FUCKING THANKS, TELLTALE. YOU RUINED MY HEART ONCE MORE WITH THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE.

;_;

OMG IM SORRY I SECRETLY LOVE MIRA AND CRIED WHEN SHE DIED BUT DON'T TELL ANYBODY PLS CUS I HAVE A TOUGH REPUTATION AROUND HER

• WELL NOW WE BOTH FEEL SHITTY, SO WELL DONE US!

WAIT HOLD ON, SO WHAT CANON CHOICE YOU GOING WITH!? ACCEPT OR REFUSE!?

THAT'S NOTHING. I'VE BEEN CRYING FOR A FUCKING WEEK CAUSE OF MIRA'S DEATH. I COULDN'T EVEN LIVE WITH MYSELF WHEN I HEARD SHE CAN DIE. FUCKING THANKS, TELLTALE. YOU RUINED MY HEART ONCE MORE WITH THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE. ;_;

• ACCEPT. I COULDN'T STAND KNOWING THAT MIRA WOULD BE DEAD. THAT WOULD DEVASTATE ME. A LOT. ;-;

BUT I REGRET THAT TOO MUCH.

Also, why are we talking in caps? xD

WELL NOW WE BOTH FEEL SHITTY, SO WELL DONE US! WAIT HOLD ON, SO WHAT CANON CHOICE YOU GOING WITH!? ACCEPT OR REFUSE!?

• ErykaEryka Banned

@Wolfenus54 girl here's a random fact and I don't know why I tagged you girl.

So, girl I want to see the word girl more times to you, because when I was at my camp when one the gay monitor was always saying girl, so yeah girl I'll girl you girl or anus from now on.

Random fact number 2. His monitor's name was Sushu

Random fact number 3. One of the girl in my camp liked sushi and she probably told some of her friends cauz' everybody knew she liked Sushi, even sushi knew it.

Ok fact number 6 Some of the girls in my camp talked to sushi about a convo he had with another guy monitor. The guy and him were talking if it was ok or not to fap while they were in a camp for girls. And, sushi told them they he would fap after getting back hope

Fact number 69 I liked sushi, he was nice, but the other girls monitor were cooler.

Fact number 70, it's about fact number 69, he was kind of cute

Fact number 71 yeah, everything with Eryka gotta ended up weird.

• SO WHICH DID YOU DO FIRST, REFUSE? I AM JUST SO CONFUSED.

And I don't know, like natural evolution, it just happens. xD

ACCEPT. I COULDN'T STAND KNOWING THAT MIRA WOULD BE DEAD. THAT WOULD DEVASTATE ME. A LOT. ;-; BUT I REGRET THAT TOO MUCH. Also, why are we talking in caps? xD

• I accepted the funeral first... I honestly don't care if Mira's a slave or not. At least she's alive. That's all what matters to me... if only we get to kill Morgryn, though.

And yeah... it's in our nature to write in caps, cause it's way too fun :D

SO WHICH DID YOU DO FIRST, REFUSE? I AM JUST SO CONFUSED. And I don't know, like natural evolution, it just happens. xD

• Ah, I see. RIP Tom, then.

And very true - we know how to have fun! xD

I accepted the funeral first... I honestly don't care if Mira's a slave or not. At least she's alive. That's all what matters to me... if only we get to kill Morgryn, though. And yeah... it's in our nature to write in caps, cause it's way too fun

• Ah, I see. RIP Tom, then.

Yep. Ripperoni in pepperoni... </3

He will always be remembered :^(

Ah, I see. RIP Tom, then. And very true - we know how to have fun! xD

• He will be sorely missed... except not by his mysterious employer -.-

And not by me, since he's still alive xD

Ah, I see. RIP Tom, then. Yep. Ripperoni in pepperoni... </3 He will always be remembered :^(

• He will be sorely missed... except not by his mysterious employer -.-

Also known as Olenna Tyrell :^)

He will be sorely missed... except not by his mysterious employer -.- And not by me, since he's still alive xD

• apparently accidental

Suicide is awful

• That's terrible. You have my condolences.

I just found out a couple of hours ago that a friend of mine had killed themselves. I'm not sure how, but it was apparently accidental. We w

• Yay! Thanks, mama Lottii. That's why you were always my favorite mother. <3

enter image description here

I don't want you to kill greyskull (make sure he's asleep), I just want you to block all of his Rhys/Fiona R34 art (burn it afterwards)

• enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

Yay! Thanks, mama Lottii. That's why you were always my favorite mother.

• Hey @Wolfenus54

I have a confession.

I've always pronounced your name in my head as "Wolfanus54" and I always will.

k thanx bye

• ErykaEryka Banned

Same tbh

Hey @Wolfenus54 I have a confession. I've always pronounced your name in my head as "Wolfanus54" and I always will. k thanx bye

• edited May 2016

Well I've made my 500th comment and drunkenly posted enough for now.

enter image description here

So I'm off to crash. I bid farewell to all, and to all a good night.

Edit:

Eryka... bitch please. At this rate, I will have doubled that in a fortnight ;)

Same tbh

• ErykaEryka Banned

Bitch please, I have over 11 000 comments

Well I've made my 500th comment and drunkenly posted enough for now. So I'm off to crash. I bid farewell to all, and to all a good night. Edit: Eryka... bitch please. At this rate, I will have doubled that in a fortnight

• The Cringe Kids

@DillonDex @JonDee013 @Wolfenus54 (and lottii that we can't tag) We are now a family, we are in the same cult. Rawr I love you all

• ErykaEryka Banned

We should make a show about it

@Wolfenus54 @JonDee013 take notes

TheFurryOne posted: »

The Cringe Kids

• I'm so sorry to here that. :( My thoughts are to you and his family and to people who were close to him.

I just found out a couple of hours ago that a friend of mine had killed themselves. I'm not sure how, but it was apparently accidental. We w

• Your teacher can't make your parents answer anything. I'd say just report their answer with "(That's their answer. Sorry, I tried!)"

Then learn about sex from the Internet, because that's always a perfect reference.

That awkward moment when you have to ask your parents about teens and sexual protection for a Sex Ed assignment (write down your parents' re

• I mean your dad shouldn't be angry because you go to a public school. They don't enforce religion upon students and they don't teach religion there, so what'd he expect.

Yes, but I think they specifically wanted my parents opinion on actual protection. My dad's kinda pissed about the fact that they're teachin

• My mom just read to me a local article about a boy who was valedictorian and couldn't walk to stage for graduation because he had facial hair. Like, what the hell?

• What's up Erik?

Bitch please, I have over 11 000 comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's down

What's up Erik?

• Down in Hell?

It's down

• ErykaEryka Banned

Yeah

Down in Hell?

• Great. I heard it has nice weather down there and that the view of lava is breathtaking.

Yeah

• Your optimism knows no bounds. :P

Great. I heard it has nice weather down there and that the view of lava is breathtaking.

• dennis hopper saying PABST BLUE RIBBON is the best thing ever.

• What the hell, I woke up and this thread had 100 new comments. 90% was this weird ass conversation. I'm a bit disappointed.

Why have you betrayed me, @Wolfenus54 ?

• Suicide is still suicide. Even if you try to chicken out at the last second but fail.

papai46 posted: »

apparently accidental

• I'm very sorry. My condolences to your friends family.

• Mind explaining what a "gay monitor" is?

@Wolfenus54 girl here's a random fact and I don't know why I tagged you girl. So, girl I want to see the word girl more times to you, bec

• If he's so embarrassed of it then why not just shave it off? Personally I'm all for facial hair.

My mom just read to me a local article about a boy who was valedictorian and couldn't walk to stage for graduation because he had facial hair. Like, what the hell?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.