Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I am talking about the robot, not the game, dodo. I mean, innuendo-humor, isn't that kinda your thing?

Eryka posted: »

If I played Fallout once maybe I'd like that.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm more into cancer right now

Dracu98 posted: »

I am talking about the robot, not the game, dodo. I mean, innuendo-humor, isn't that kinda your thing?

• enter image description here

you're making it blush :3

Eryka posted: »

I'm more into cancer right now

• ErykaEryka Banned

lmao

Dracu98 posted: »

you're making it blush

• HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON IMGUR!!!!!

Bless whoever posted this (read the title)

enter image description here

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON IMGUR!!!!! Bless whoever posted this (read the title)

• edited May 2016

How can we ever know that's our Pooger?
    (that is the joke)

• a suh dude

How can we ever know that's our Pooger? (that is the joke)

• Missed ya fam.

Poogers555 posted: »

a suh dude

• HEYO!!!!!!!! XD

RockMySocks posted: »

Hello it has been years and I want more Fiona and Rhys VERBALLY ABUSING THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER.

• Hmm...Quite af here. What happened?

• There isn't anything else to talk about here when Tales From the Borderlands ended, cause of the lack of new content and/or people just taking a break from the forums. So, that's why the thread is silent.

Oh, it's also silent because...

[?] Silence is a vaild option.

Killah posted: »

Hmm...Quite af here. What happened?

• I see. What a shame :c

Wolfenus54 posted: »

There isn't anything else to talk about here when Tales From the Borderlands ended, cause of the lack of new content and/or people just taki

• edited May 2016

Yeah, it kinda makes me sad not seeing many people I met here...

It kinda makes me wish for TFTB to never have ended.

I see. What a shame :c

• I'm still here, kinda

Yeah, it kinda makes me sad not seeing many people I met here... It kinda makes me wish for TFTB to never have ended.

• ...even without this thread, I'd wish the series was still going. I mean come on. do we really need a reason to wish for this?

Yeah, it kinda makes me sad not seeing many people I met here... It kinda makes me wish for TFTB to never have ended.

You want some spanking, Rhysie?

• I'm not here

Hmm...Quite af here. What happened?

• Holy shit I haven't heard from you in a while. Sup Haribo?

HazzatheMan posted: »

HEYO!!!!!!!! XD

• Elliott calm down

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pls show me screenshots of the action sometime, okay?

• oh shit waddup

So, it was my birthday on Monday and I am officially 22(trademark Taylor Swift plsdontsueme). I haven't had the time to post much as in Scotland, pupils are having their exams and I need to help tutor everyone.

I'll hopefully have conjured something up within the next week or so. :)

• I haven't been on Steam OR Skype in months so that's probably why haha

Holy shit I haven't heard from you in a while. Sup Haribo?

• Hey Cara, happy belated birthday!

oh shit waddup So, it was my birthday on Monday and I am officially 22(trademark Taylor Swift plsdontsueme). I haven't had the time to po

• It's always nice to see that this place is still alive. Maybe not as alive as we used to be (I recall those days of 2,000+ comments DAILY!) But we're not gone, just need something new to influence us :)

I fully believe that TFTB will get a second season. We just have to hold on and let the masters make their decisions.

• Hey Hazza, thank you! Am I right in saying that yours is coming up soon too? I vaguely remember us having that conversation, it's in June or July, right? If not, this got really awkward and I'm sorry. :)

Hey Cara, happy belated birthday!

• Mine was back in April haha! I've been 21 for nearly 2 months :P

Hey Hazza, thank you! Am I right in saying that yours is coming up soon too? I vaguely remember us having that conversation, it's in June or July, right? If not, this got really awkward and I'm sorry.

• I think there was one point where you couldn't get in touch with me or something? My friends told me you were looking for my Steam profile haha, sorry I keep changing my name. :s

I haven't been on Steam OR Skype in months so that's probably why haha

• I agree! We're not over yet. We still need that glorious Rhys and Fiona love-maki-- I mean kisses.

enter image description here

It's always nice to see that this place is still alive. Maybe not as alive as we used to be (I recall those days of 2,000+ comments DAILY!)

• oh shit waddup

Here come dat boi!

So, it was my birthday on Monday and I am officially 22(trademark Taylor Swift plsdontsueme).

Ayy, happy late birthday, Cara! ^-^

I haven't had the time to post much as in Scotland, pupils are having their exams and I need to help tutor everyone.

Ah, exams... not sure if I should like them, hate them or be scared of them. :D

I'll hopefully have conjured something up within the next week or so. :)

Take as much time as you need. We won't be anywhere else either way. xD

oh shit waddup So, it was my birthday on Monday and I am officially 22(trademark Taylor Swift plsdontsueme). I haven't had the time to po

• Yo, happy belated birthday dude!

• Oh yes... That was the reason why. STOP CHANGING YOUR BLOODY NAME ON STEAM!! XP

I think there was one point where you couldn't get in touch with me or something? My friends told me you were looking for my Steam profile haha, sorry I keep changing my name.

• Oh god, now that you say that I do remember scrolling past some stuff earlier this year about your birthday. How embarrassing for me. I'm sorry! Well, happy belated birthday to you, too, then? Now you can drink legally pretty much anywhere. :D

Mine was back in April haha! I've been 21 for nearly 2 months :P

• Why, thank you very much! :)

Yo, happy belated birthday dude!

• edited June 2016

For ages I've been talking about continuing my fanfic on here.

I'm always tempted to tell everyone who reads my stuff "I'm gonna give up, I'll never finish it" But I just can't bring myself to give up. Writing is so hard for me now, I'm either uninterested or tired or working... Ugh, it's so hard to juggle stuff sometimes.

All I can say is it will come back, and it will be finished. RIGHT HERE. ON THIS THREAD.

• I WILL STOP IF YOU BE MORE ACTIVE HARRY!!

Oh yes... That was the reason why. STOP CHANGING YOUR BLOODY NAME ON STEAM!! XP

• I'm not much of a drinker at the moment. Even so my tastes are limited to either cider, liquor or whiskey :P

How's life, Cara?

Oh god, now that you say that I do remember scrolling past some stuff earlier this year about your birthday. How embarrassing for me. I'm sorry! Well, happy belated birthday to you, too, then? Now you can drink legally pretty much anywhere.

• I'm a busy man!

I WILL STOP IF YOU BE MORE ACTIVE HARRY!!

• Well hey, just do what you want! Writing isn't supposed to be a chore. When you get that spark you just gotta go for it man. ;p

For ages I've been talking about continuing my fanfic on here. I'm always tempted to tell everyone who reads my stuff "I'm gonna give up,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.