Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• on all levels except physical I am Dat Boi.

Thank you, Wolfenus! :D

I remember sitting my exams and then going home to cry because I couldn't deal. I was not a fan of exams but that's just 'how skill is tested' now. :P

I actually have this oneshot that I've been writing since November but work just kept getting in the way of it. I almost forgot what it was even about. #Don'tLetCaraNeglectUsAgain

Wolfenus54 posted: »

oh shit waddup Here come dat boi! So, it was my birthday on Monday and I am officially 22(trademark Taylor Swift plsdontsueme)

• Funny thing is when I first started writing I wrote a nearly 46,000 word Act of a story in 2 weeks!

Now it's just so hard. I have all the content, just not the motivation to put it out there...

RockMySocks posted: »

Well hey, just do what you want! Writing isn't supposed to be a chore. When you get that spark you just gotta go for it man. ;p

• on all levels except physical I am Dat Boi.

Of course, of course. :^)

Thank you, Wolfenus! :D

No problemo. :)

I remember sitting my exams and then going home to cry because I couldn't deal. I was not a fan of exams but that's just 'how skill is tested' now. :P

Eh, I'm still not a fan of exams. I have lots of studying to do, especially on Chemistry, Religion and Geography, since I suck at those. One little mistake and I'll stay on one of those three subjects. :(

I actually have this oneshot that I've been writing since November but work just kept getting in the way of it. I almost forgot what it was even about. #Don'tLetCaraNeglectUsAgain

Well, at least you'll have vacation soon, right? Summer's almost close and work won't get in your way :'D

on all levels except physical I am Dat Boi. Thank you, Wolfenus! I remember sitting my exams and then going home to cry because I cou

• Ah, I get you. I hated the sight of alcohol until last year when I got incredibly drunk at my friend's 20th party. Cider is a personal favourite of mine, though. :)

Life if alright, I suppose. I'm overwhelming myself with work, though. I can tell you from memory that there are at least four large piles of assessment sheets that I have to mark for Monday. My birthday was great. My lovely friends booked a holiday to New York for three days, then Orlando for ten in April, so that's great. How has your life been going, Hazza?

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm not much of a drinker at the moment. Even so my tastes are limited to either cider, liquor or whiskey :P How's life, Cara?

• Tell me about it. I had to retake my RME (Religious and Moral Education) exam because of stupid word choice that I used. I had a very complex way of explaining things which made perfect sense in my head but out loud sounded like gibberish. Good luck on your exams, Wolfenus! I'm sure you'll do wonderful. :)

I'm counting the days until the summer holidays, don't you worry. Six weeks on Monday and I can kick back and relax for around seven weeks. Of course, there's still the topic of exam results for the classes I've been teaching, and they will determine if I secure my job or not. I think they all like me though, but we'll see. :D

on all levels except physical I am Dat Boi. Of course, of course. :^) Thank you, Wolfenus! No problemo. I reme

• Tell me about it. I had to retake my RME (Religious and Moral Education) exam because of stupid word choice that I used. I had a very complex way of explaining things which made perfect sense in my head but out loud sounded like gibberish. Good luck on your exams, Wolfenus! I'm sure you'll do wonderful. :)

Eh, actually, I'm good with words. It's the events on the book that I can't remember cause of how lazy I was at studying. I wish I didn't do that. By the way, thanks. It kinda makes me sure that I'll do fine when you guys encourage me. :D

I'm counting the days until the summer holidays, don't you worry. Six weeks on Monday and I can kick back and relax for around seven weeks. Of course, there's still the topic of exam results for the classes I've been teaching, and they will determine if I secure my job or not. I think they all like me though, but we'll see. :D

Well, why wouldn't your students like you? :^)

Tell me about it. I had to retake my RME (Religious and Moral Education) exam because of stupid word choice that I used. I had a very comple

• Of course you'll do fine! Even 10-15 minutes of brief reading will help, if you're worried about revision. I bet you'll do awesome. B)

Because of the feud I have with one of them over Rhysha/Rhyiona. Everytime this boy walks into the classroom all I hear is "Rhysha's better,". One day I will 1v1 him and he will lose. ;)

Tell me about it. I had to retake my RME (Religious and Moral Education) exam because of stupid word choice that I used. I had a very comple

• Of course you'll do fine! Even 10-15 minutes of brief reading will help, if you're worried about revision. I bet you'll do awesome. B)

enter image description here

Because of the feud I have with one of them over Rhysha/Rhyiona. Everytime this boy walks into the classroom all I hear is "Rhysha's better,". One day I will 1v1 him and he will lose. ;)

Make sure to challenge him on CS:GO. With knife only. That'll be a fair fight. :'D

Of course you'll do fine! Even 10-15 minutes of brief reading will help, if you're worried about revision. I bet you'll do awesome. Beca

• He will get rekt and I will pay the examiners to fail him. Boom, job done.

Nah, if I say that people could think I'm serious. :P

Of course you'll do fine! Even 10-15 minutes of brief reading will help, if you're worried about revision. I bet you'll do awesome.

• Eh, why don't you guys just accept that both Rhysha and Rhyiona are equally amazing, though? ;)

I mean... both ships are unique in their own ways, right?

He will get rekt and I will pay the examiners to fail him. Boom, job done. Nah, if I say that people could think I'm serious. :P

• I suppose they are. But it's fun to have a debate with him over something.

Actually, I heard him talking about how he shipped Mirgryn and hated Tira. This kid really knows how to get on my nerves. I will bring this up in due time. >:)

Eh, why don't you guys just accept that both Rhysha and Rhyiona are equally amazing, though? I mean... both ships are unique in their own ways, right?

• HE HATES TIRA?!

Pls lemme join you. I have some tricks to show him... hehehehehe... >:)

I suppose they are. But it's fun to have a debate with him over something. Actually, I heard him talking about how he shipped Mirgryn and hated Tira. This kid really knows how to get on my nerves. I will bring this up in due time.

• Us to him:

HE HATES TIRA?! Pls lemme join you. I have some tricks to show him... hehehehehe...

• Haha, yeah xD

Imagine if he was here right now. Oh man, there would be such a huge fight. :')

Us to him:

• edited May 2016

I think he would have to call the ambulance in advance as his ass will get sacked. ;)

Haha, yeah xD Imagine if he was here right now. Oh man, there would be such a huge fight. :')

• Oh yeah... I'd forget that it'd be an unfair fight. :'D

But yeah, that would happen either way. ;)

I think he would have to call the ambulance in advance as his ass will get sacked.

• It's nice finally seeing some activity in this thread.

• I'm just not a 'drink during the week' kind of guy. I'm more or less a social drinker :P

Oh God, marking those papers must feel like a death sentence!

I love New York, love it. It's always bustling with life and has something for eveyone :D

My life revolves around: work, sleep, game and workout. Working in a gym means I have to look the part so I'm on a stricter regime than normal; it's hard work! I'm always tired and sometimes I just don't want to do anything. But I'm seeing the positive effects already :)

Ah, I get you. I hated the sight of alcohol until last year when I got incredibly drunk at my friend's 20th party. Cider is a personal favou

• Good thing I don't use Bluetooth or Bluetooth speakers in the first place...

• Yeah, I'm pretty much the same, but now I'm getting less and less time to game and more and more work to do. I also make sure to go to the gym frequently, because I used to really be into sports until I broke both my right leg and arm in a bad accident quite a few years ago. I felt really weak and got really unfit because I wasn't on my feet, but I decided to really go for it as soon as I was well enough again. I think I'm doing quite well, too! It takes a lot out of you, but it's definitely worth it when you look in the mirror. :D

I'm just not a 'drink during the week' kind of guy. I'm more or less a social drinker :P Oh God, marking those papers must feel like a de

• Aye. Let the Rhyiona(s) rise!

It's nice finally seeing some activity in this thread.

• you probably know that already, but it helps a lot if you find good music that fits the mood of your ff. if you find such music and play it while writing, it will feel like the story is writing itself (at least that works for me, but it's worth a try, isn't it?)

For ages I've been talking about continuing my fanfic on here. I'm always tempted to tell everyone who reads my stuff "I'm gonna give up,

• you know, just when I thought "dude, it's totally the right time to write your fanfiction about the end of the rhyiona-thread", you guys just come back! like someone used a defribilator on the thread! did I ever tell you how much I hate you and your timing?

• It's dat boi!

oh shit waddup So, it was my birthday on Monday and I am officially 22(trademark Taylor Swift plsdontsueme). I haven't had the time to po

• edited May 2016

I have the same reaction as Discord when i see people saying that Rhyiona is canon.

Dracu98 posted: »

you know, just when I thought "dude, it's totally the right time to write your fanfiction about the end of the rhyiona-thread", you guys jus

• I'm gonna flag your triggering shit.

• edited May 2016

say whaaaat?

papai46 posted: »

I have the same reaction as Discord when i see people saying that Rhyiona is canon.

• holy fuck, who revived this thread?

anyways, i'm glad it's back again

• No one said that. In a serious manner at least.

• Was that supposed to be funny?

• I'm have

• Wow... that joke was just so... gross and so... unfunny.

• enter image description here

It's dat boi!

• Is that supposed to be a joke?

Cause if it is, I think you know different meaning of "joke". :D

• Cause if it is, I think you have a different meaning of the word "joke". :D

Fixed that for you fam.

Is that supposed to be a joke? Cause if it is, I think you know different meaning of "joke".

• Haha, thanks. :P

Tfw you call yourself a grammar nazi but you fuck up a sentence many times.

Cause if it is, I think you have a different meaning of the word "joke". Fixed that for you fam.

• edited May 2016

I'm gonna reupload this.

Requested by @Eryka.

• Lmao I remember this.

It was at the time when me and Eryka were talking about Handsome Jack's sex chair. :P

Ah, good old memories.

I'm gonna reupload this. Requested by @Eryka.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.