The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I feel you,bro. Try to forget about it. I failed confessing to my crushes many more times than you think :/

MOBZIKK posted: »

I admitted to liking my crush even though I basically knew she didn't feel the same way (I'm 17 almost 18, she's almost 3 years older than m

• I just realized my windows 7 can download faster than my windows 8...dafuq.

• edited May 2016

Opinion piece assuming you want to get over her: If she's single, that can be harder. If she's not, then that's something that you'll just have to talk yourself out of after time. It can take a while, unfortunately. Perhaps focusing on something that you can see that could make it "not work". Another thing is that(I wrote an essay on this) love and admiration go hand-in-hand on a very fundamental level. If you can find something important to you that isn't to her, you would find a building block that would eventually sever that connection.

The reason I focused more on the unasked "how" is because I'm a horrible example. There are crushes that I knew didn't think of me that way and I never said anything. I regretted them for a very long time. You can take solace in that at least. You're one up on me. You've got the closure I never did and I envy that. One day, you'll be glad. You're still very young my friend and you've got a long time to find the one. I know that's not helping right now with your hormones all over the place and a girl at the bottom of it.

To answer your question: Without closure, you don't always ever completely get over them. The obsessive part does end though. Usually a few weeks after you truly come to terms with it not happening.

I admitted to liking my crush even though I basically knew she didn't feel the same way (I'm 17 almost 18, she's almost 3 years older than m

• MOBZIKKMOBZIKK Banned

Thanks a lot for that thoughtful answer, I really appreciate it. Yeah, I'm glad I did it because otherwise I would never have and would have regretted it. I'll do my best to heed your advice.

Johro posted: »

Opinion piece assuming you want to get over her: If she's single, that can be harder. If she's not, then that's something that you'll just

• edited May 2016

[removed]

Random posts need to at least have a coolsome standard. I'm just disappointed. Edited because I love you.

• See that attitude, that attitude really isn't helping you get your point across. If anything you just came across as a pretentious asshole trying to condone your obviously shit behavior in your comment, "Yawn. I'm saying a statement which is obviously incorrect, considering there were 200 shitposts and the people complaining are incomparable to that number".

And it's a fucking rarity for any actual conversation to happen here, ever. I know. I visit every day.

It took up one or so pages, for the period of a few hours, in which time if it weren't for us - I doubt anyone would have posted much of anything at all.

That doesn't mean anything, this thread is for everybody to talk, not for a small circlejerk of people. Just because there wouldn't have been any other posts if you hadn't posted does not condone anything, you could have all easily made a group PM and did whatever the hell you wanted in there.

• See that attitude, that attitude really isn't helping you get your point across.

What, the same attitude (in fact far less harsh) that is given to us, constantly?

If anything you just came across as a pretentious asshole trying to condone your obviously shit behavior in your comment, "Yawn. I'm saying a statement which is obviously incorrect, considering there were 200 shitposts and the people complaining are incomparable to that number".

So the person who's telling you it's no big deal is the pretentious asshole, yet the one's constantly whining about the quality of one conversation that didn't even last that long aren't?

That doesn't mean anything, this thread is for everybody to talk, not for a small circlejerk of people. Just because there wouldn't have been any other posts if you hadn't posted does not condone anything, you could have all easily made a group PM and did whatever the hell you wanted in there.

Well, it wasn't a planned thing. It just happened, then it ended. Or it would have done, if people didn't keep going on about it. You lot act as if you're so much better, as if no conversation is better than our's, or as if there's so much proper conversation going on, usually, and we just ruin it.

I partook in the whole thing because there was no actual conversation going on or to be had.

Anyway, it's long ended now, so people need to move on.

See that attitude, that attitude really isn't helping you get your point across. If anything you just came across as a pretentious asshole t

• edited May 2016

I'll say it. The last two pages are just full of bullshit. Go get a job or something. Have one? Get another one. You obviously have wayyy too much time on your hands.

I would, if I was on the appropriate age to find a job, since I'm still a student and that I need to finish my studies to find a job. And having a job in my country is allowed if you are around 18.

Just sayin'. :)

Edit to the edit: If you seriously think you're gonna get away with what you said by just editing it, then you are so damn wrong.

Random posts need to at least have a coolsome standard. I'm just disappointed. Edited because I love you.

• That doesn't mean anything, this thread is for everybody to talk, not for a small circlejerk of people. Just because there wouldn't have been any other posts if you hadn't posted does not condone anything, you could have all easily made a group PM and did whatever the hell you wanted in there.

I don't see what's wrong with posting here. We wanted to have fun for a bit. And also make other people laugh, too. If you seriously don't like our conversation, then there's always an option to ignore it, or just report it to a mod to take care of these things. And also, there wasn't any need at all to be rude about harmless fun, as I've seen your guys' post about it. Hell, we didn't even insult anybody and you guys are telling us we insulted people? lol k

I could continue this argument for hours and hours, but for the sake of the thread, I won't.

See that attitude, that attitude really isn't helping you get your point across. If anything you just came across as a pretentious asshole t

• I just got an electric shock in my tooth wtf

• Ripperoni in pepperoni.

I hope you and your tooth feel better now. :(

I just got an electric shock in my tooth wtf

• Well what some people call 'shitposting' is what most other people call 'trolling'. It's generally frowned upon in most communities.

• A few friends joking around is trolling?

The more you know...

Well what some people call 'shitposting' is what most other people call 'trolling'. It's generally frowned upon in most communities.

• Thanks, me and my tooth are better now :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ripperoni in pepperoni. I hope you and your tooth feel better now.

• Yay, I'm so glad that you and your tooth feel better now. ^-^

Thanks, me and my tooth are better now

• Kudos for admitting it to her, otherwise you'd be spening your whole life thinking "but maybe she liked me". That sucks. Deeply into the universe.

You haven't lost anything at all, you've never had her in the first place, which makes it a lot easier to move on. You're probably gonna think for weeks, months, how she's prettier than everyone, better than any girl you have ever met etc etc.. That doesn't help, you can move on whenever you want, by changing your mindset.

Don't look at her like she's some form of a goddess and you'll never ever in your whole life get over her. Yeah, you loved/liked her for a solid reason and she's always gonna be soem part of your mind, life, but it's okay. You just got some nice character development.

• Korra is pretty good, she means well but she has those rebellious antics as well. She's actually not the first rebellious character I liked, I even liked Chloe Price from Life is Strange. I just look past their flaws and accept them as good people with some issues they need to overcome.

joshua007 posted: »

I had my doubts you will like Korra I watched it since it first aired

• Hey, dude. It's been a while (sorry I didn't come to say hi earlier, I was... preoccupied....)

You wanna talk about it?

SaltLick305 posted: »

This week has been a fucking nightmare for me. So much shit going wrong right know that I'm actually considering hiding in a cave forever and just die my years out.

• How did that happen?

I just got an electric shock in my tooth wtf

• Hey, don't sweat it, man. Good to see you. I'm generally not one to share his troubles online but this week has been so shit that it would be a crime to let it eat me inside.

Thing is, me and my girlfriend-or ex girlfriend at this point, broke up a week ago. The break up has been really bad so far and to top our misery we have our little girl in the middle of things. We've been jabbing at each other and making serious threats. I ended up moving back to my parents' house and probably will only get to see the baby on the weekends whilst paying what's sure to be a silly amount of money for child support. There's also the fact that we're both provocative and aggressive so I'm fearing the worst is yet to come. I'm spending the weekend out of town just for sanity's sake.

Also, after living alone for the past year I don't feel comfortable living with my parents. There's another problem. Good going, Randy.

Hey, dude. It's been a while (sorry I didn't come to say hi earlier, I was... preoccupied....) You wanna talk about it?

• Oof. That's bad luck. Sorry to hear.

While I suppose it's kinda early at this point with the situation between you two, I feel it will be important for both of you to try and work things out. Now I'm no expert in romantic relationships or parenting, having been a hermit all my life so far (I still live with my family, dunno when I'll be moving since I take care of my weakened sister), but I think trying to find a healthy, positive solution not just for you two, but for your daughter as well will be beneficial. I'm not saying you need to be back together, but try to work out issues and become something like friends if possible and equalize care for the kid. The kid is gonna need both of you after all.

Don't need to make up immediately, but in a eventual time with some space, hopefully things will work out.

Hey, don't sweat it, man. Good to see you. I'm generally not one to share his troubles online but this week has been so shit that it would b

• I was lying down and on my phone and I was speaking then I dropped my phone on my face and the top of my phone landed on my tooth... I don't even know how that managed to happen

How did that happen?

• We're certainly NEVER going back together.

The most we can hope for is that at some point all this hate between us slowly goes extinct and we can at least act like rational adults. The last thing I want is to be the cause of any long-term trauma for my daughter.

Enough about that. Tell me about you. What's it been, months?

Oof. That's bad luck. Sorry to hear. While I suppose it's kinda early at this point with the situation between you two, I feel it will be

• edited May 2016

Yeah, I get ya.

Definitely months, lol. Well a lot of things happened. I'm actually going through a very peaceful time right now, very relaxed with the occasional short temper moments. Reconnected with some people who I was no longer friends with but things between me and others are better (friends again) and we hang out at times. Been collecting a lot of comics, dvds and video games. Searching for a paying job to support myself and hopefully have a trip to Europe to see Azlyn. I'm determined to complete a promise I made to her. There's also another friend I like to meet but she's in Greece and that'll cost a lot as well. And then there are others like Markd, and such I'd also like to meet. Too bad I haven't won a lottery, it'd be much easier. haha

Admittingly I have been under a slight artist/story telling crisis for many months now. You see, I have been procrastinating lately. At first I didn't realize it but now I have and I'm trying to get myself back to the old me back in High School who used to always draw no matter what. This week I've put more effort in trying to fix my issue. This has directly effected the comic series I'm still working on. I've completed 2 out of 5 episodes of the series and I'm also doing side stories to broaden the universe and characters. My drawing/writing experience has gotten much better. Unfortunately I dunno know how long I can do this for, may need to make a Patreon and start a new series, but I'm just focusing on the comic rn.

Here's my thread if you like to catch up on the news and such. :3

TWD Forum Comic Thread

We're certainly NEVER going back together. The most we can hope for is that at some point all this hate between us slowly goes extinct an

• Your place of work sounds fucking terrible, I cant remember all the details but there have been so many red flags. Try and find another job, even though its hard.

so i no longerhave to do nightshift at work thank god but my boss is threatening to fire me because disclosed i had aspergers to try get them to understand i cant do a million things at once and now he wants to get rid of me.

• It's so admirable that you want to meet your close friends. I'm not gonna lie, I wish I was a little more pleasant and personable myself. Whenever you do talk to her please say hi from me. I don't know if she remembers me or not, but it's worth a shot. I'm glad to see that kind of determination from you. You're a one of a kind bro. I still can't forgive myself for being douchebag to you and Mark that one time. Sorry, man.

Really? That's a surprise to me knowing first hand for two years how passionate you are about your art. I guess a lot of the same can lead to this sometimes, but you are so talented that I would hate to see you not put your skills to good use. Oh, I've actually been reading a little for the past couple of days. Someone bumped the thread and I'm trying to catch up.

I'm unconsciously mad at you and your country right know for the Toronto Raptors eliminating my Miami Heat. (Basketball talk) I know you don't follow basketball or live in Toronto, but I'm sure its still been crazy around your city considering how much success they had this year.

Yeah, I get ya. Definitely months, lol. Well a lot of things happened. I'm actually going through a very peaceful time right now, very re

• You need some pretty sweet skills to pull that off. Glad that you're okay now.

I was lying down and on my phone and I was speaking then I dropped my phone on my face and the top of my phone landed on my tooth... I don't even know how that managed to happen

• edited May 2016

I will let her know. :3 I'm sure she remembers, she's just real hard at school work at the moment. Thanks, she's a real big part of my life after all. ^^ Aw, don't worry about it. It's a long time ago and I hold no qualms. In fact I got the better of myself when I went trolly (I can say gladfully that side hardly at all comes out any more). I'm sorry too, though. Well, tis in the past.

Yeah, it's a shocker to me as well. Deep down I am really sad I'm not as passionate as I used to be, it kinda makes me feel.... fake. Cuz I know I can do better. So that's why I'm trying to get back that passion I had lost and not allowing my sadness about it get in my way.

Glad to hear that you're reading, best to be at a slow pace anyway at the speed I'm going. xD

I've actually never heard about anything on sports. I don't really watch it cuz I feel kinda bored when I watch them (I get excited when I'm a part of it physically playing the sport however) other than wrestling (I've given up WWE though, which was the only wrestling show I watched, too many bad story decisions and undermining of such great talents in their roster). I don't pay much attention to sports news.

It's so admirable that you want to meet your close friends. I'm not gonna lie, I wish I was a little more pleasant and personable myself. Wh

• And having a job in my country is allowed if you are around 18.

You debunked your own argument by the end of it.

I'll say it. The last two pages are just full of bullshit. Go get a job or something. Have one? Get another one. You obviously have wayyy to

You need some pretty sweet skills to pull that off. Glad that you're okay now.

• I've decided to post something positive for once. I'll admit that the past year and a half have had a lot of ups and downs for me. There have been times where I've felt on top of the world, and times where I feel like all the stress of high school is just too much for me. But I'm really fortunate to have someone in my life who's helped me cope even though she doesn't know it. Even when I'm at my worst, knowing that I'll be able to see her when I go to school each day makes me feel better. I'm just so fortunate to have her as a friend.

Anyway, I figured I should talk about something good for a change.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited May 2016

She's lucky to have you. As you know, I've had that before but it didn't turn out so good. Honestly, to this day I still feel like I was right about everything all along, but that's not an excuse to be a dickhead and act superior. I think I've kind of moved on on from that part of my life, though.

Ha, I wish I had a passion, mate. Literally, I just work because I need money and the rest of my life just kind of figures itself out. It sucks, I'll tell ya.

I hear you on that, lol. That's why I'm not sweating it. You did say you're gonna do better, though, so I too have some work to do.

WWE is mediocre at best now. It's all about that Roman Reigns guy and the same stotylines are recycled over and over. Man, I miss WWF.

I will let her know. I'm sure she remembers, she's just real hard at school work at the moment. Thanks, she's a real big part of my life af

• edited May 2016

Thanks. :3 Yeah, I knew things didn't work out between you two. But you're both cool to me. We all have our flaws after all.

I kinda wish I wouldn't need money honestly, I kinda would like to live a free life and only gain recognition for my work, nothing else. Too bad the terms of travel isn't like centuries ago where you could travel wherever you like without cost. Or where you build a shelter and say "I totally own this without needing to pay taxes" kinda like the caveman days. haha

Yeah. It's not as good as the 80s up to ruthless aggression era. Their passion in story telling and use of talent has been shamefully lackluster. I like Roman Reigns, unfortunately he has too much shackles on him, I'm sure if WWE gave him free reign (Ehhh!) he'd be a lot better. Same goes for Dean Ambrose (my personal fav of the current roster), he has potential but always receives the short end of the stick like the rest of the roster. Or even Bray Wyatt for that matter. They can keep it PG if they want but they need to actually do better with their creative work.

EDIT: Shoot, it's time for me to scoot as my time is about up. I'll see you later, SaltLick! Good talking with you again! See you later!

Oh, here's my exit forums post I like doing. xD

enter image description here

She's lucky to have you. As you know, I've had that before but it didn't turn out so good. Honestly, to this day I still feel like I was rig

• "Spening" seems legit

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Kudos for admitting it to her, otherwise you'd be spening your whole life thinking "but maybe she liked me". That sucks. Deeply into the uni

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited May 2016

Didn't work out? Understatement of the day, lol. It was nice, though, considering we lived in the same city and all.

Couldn't agree more. Sometimes I feel like I would have done so much better had I been born 50 or 60 years ago.

All of those you listed are extremely talented young men. I would also include Kevin Owens, Cesaro and Sami Zayn. I feel like Vince is too old for this shit. Its 2016, dude. Let Triple H take the lead. He has done such an amazing work with NXT. That show was unwatchable and he turned it into probably their best program and definitely the most wrestling-oriented one.

Thanks. Yeah, I knew things didn't work out between you two. But you're both cool to me. We all have our flaws after all. I kinda wish I

• ErykaEryka Banned

I should really stop to watch Mr Tinfoil

• edited May 2016

I need help making a decision.

What game should I play next after I finish F4 and Hitman

• Saints Row 4
    • Murdered: Soul Suspect
    • L.A Noire
    • GTA 5
    • Dead Rising 3
    • Wolfenstien: The New Order

EDIT: I got two votes for L.A. Noire and Wolfenstien, I'll flip a coin for it.

• enter image description here

Excuse me, but how in hell did I even debunk my argument with that statement? I mentioned that because there are some countries that accept people under 18 to work for summer jobs. In my country, that can't happen, it's illegal.

And having a job in my country is allowed if you are around 18. You debunked your own argument by the end of it.

• edited May 2016

Eh, I'll just go with Dead Rising 3.

So yeah... play DR3.

I need help making a decision. What game should I play next after I finish F4 and Hitman * Saints Row 4 * Murdered: Soul Suspect *

• I'm going to wait for other responses, mate.

Eh, I'll just go with Dead Rising 3. So yeah... play DR3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.