The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nothing happened, i don't know what you want to stop.

I think it's time we drop it. Pretty please with pizza on top? ;-;

• Something serious lost in the middle of all this.

Just want to send my best wishes for getting through this. Do your best to get along with ex-gf for daughter's sake, and make plans for moving back out when you can afford it.

Good luck!

SaltLick305 posted: »

Hey, don't sweat it, man. Good to see you. I'm generally not one to share his troubles online but this week has been so shit that it would b

• L.A Noire, especially the DLC cases, those were the shit. "Nicholson Electroplating" was one of my favorite ones, though all the arson cases are great as well.

I need help making a decision. What game should I play next after I finish F4 and Hitman * Saints Row 4 * Murdered: Soul Suspect *

• edited May 2016

I'm sorry if my comment hurt you in any way, it was a pretty rude jab. That being said it is really childish of you to take a screenshot and post it here trying to paint us as villains, and that screenshot was taken a few days ago, so you were obviously waiting to post it.

• That means a lot to me, man. Yeah, that's the plan. As soon as I have the down payment money and find a new place I'm moving back out.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Something serious lost in the middle of all this. Just want to send my best wishes for getting through this. Do your best to get along with ex-gf for daughter's sake, and make plans for moving back out when you can afford it. Good luck!

• I vote for Jon.

Eryka posted: »

http://www.strawpoll.me/10333192 Who's the best Dee? @JonDee013 @SweetDee

• edited May 2016

it is a terrible place to work but unfortunately i have to do it because i do t want to be on the unemployed list im an a-level computer tech and im doing crappy 11 hour shifts for awful pay in a £1store because i cant drive yet and the computer jobs require you can drive and whats more my shift seems to have moved to mondays when im doing my driving lessons oh and i got that "theres millions of people who dont have a job who could take your place" speech today ive got an application form from a better place thats more local its a shame i cant work for someone like telltale because i live in the uk

Your place of work sounds fucking terrible, I cant remember all the details but there have been so many red flags. Try and find another job, even though its hard.

• im using my vita to access the telltale forums because it connects and is more stable than my ps4s browser if you want a good game for the vita try blazblue chronophantasma its a 2d anime fighting game with a great backstory

So I've recently dusted off my old Vita and started playing it again. Man, it's a shame the Vita became so niche, partially like the Dreamca

• i tried to tell him the benefits for example i dont stop until the job is done and looks good but he dosent listen

EDIT-TO-THE-EDIT: That's a workable idea. "I have this condition and I really want to work here, with you. How can we make this work?" Maybe

• i tried to disclose what i already had but then he asked me to explain what it is and me being honest told him but yeah ive told the employment group that helped me get the job about it and theyve taken notes ablut it if it gets worse im going to get the union involved

I believe that type of discrimination is illegal, although I bet they will find some other reason to give, especially with at-will employmen

• ive been doing like 3-4 different pretty much at the same time its still not enough for management ive been really close tosaying "well do it yourself" but im trying not to lose my job so i bite my lip and get on with it and working 11 hour shifts dont help either

Johro posted: »

That's the thing. If you can't handle multi-tasking, that could be grounds right there. Not why you can't multi-task. That's crumby news.

• edited May 2016

Just making sure we don't have any further arguments like last night. Having seen a lot of arguments in this thread during my years here, I know it doesn't take much to make one happen. It seemed like some trying to drag out the arguments so I thought I should do some damage control.

papai46 posted: »

Nothing happened, i don't know what you want to stop.

• That's nice. But at the end of the day it's all on internet, people shouldn't spend their precious hours arguing with some stranger online.

Just making sure we don't have any further arguments like last night. Having seen a lot of arguments in this thread during my years here, I

• It is so hard for young people in the uk at the moment at least its not a zero hour contract I guess, even though I hate the "you should be greatful for you have, others have it worse" argument people use.

Good luck with your application, I really hope its goes well for you make sure you apply to as many places as possible you might even be able to get cool a job through a charity on account of your aspergers, I have mental health issues and I was lucky enough to get a 6 month contract in a pottery because of it.

it is a terrible place to work but unfortunately i have to do it because i do t want to be on the unemployed list im an a-level computer tec

• You're not doing any damage control, you're just reviving a dead subject. I recommend leaving controlling users to the mods.

Just making sure we don't have any further arguments like last night. Having seen a lot of arguments in this thread during my years here, I

• So anyway, I have finished Book One of Korra.

Some things I definitely didn't expect, such as how the story went with Tarrlok and Amon. I knew he played a villain role and there was some kind of connection between the two but definitely not like that. First time hearing of blood bending and holy shit it looks painful. I feel kinda sorry for Tarrlok since he had a shitty father and only wanted to make things right, just went the wrong with things. And Amon was intimidating af, the scene he confronted Tarrlok in the cabin was freaky! I didn't mind the fact he was a waterbender the whole time, both he and Tarrlok had a mysterious presence on different levels that felt right. I loved the final battle with Amon, even if it was lackluster at the end, he still had the higher ground. Shame he died with Tarrlok, he had such potential for future plots.

Also the mole theory turnes out to be Asami's dad! I was so shocked! I felt real bad for Asami, the last few episodes for her were real shitty. Even more now that Mako is cheating with Korra (you two seriously fucked up, even though I like you both). Speaking of Korra, she has grown quite a bit this season and seems, if slightly, wiser than at first. Still, love Tenzin. And his son is such a goof ball lol

Excited to see next book. I heard bad things about the later seasons so it makes me slightly nervous.

• edited May 2016

Alright. I'll stop. It wasn't my intention to drag this on. It's just that this place is kinda like a home to me.

You're not doing any damage control, you're just reviving a dead subject. I recommend leaving controlling users to the mods.

• edited May 2016

I know.

How's Azlyn?

Alright. I'll stop. It wasn't my intention to drag this on. It's just that this place is kinda like a home to me.

• edited May 2016

She's been doing good last I checked on her. School issues but she's been doing much better. :3

I know. How's Azlyn?

• You should talk to Green613, he's like an expert on this subject, I think he would like if you shared your experiences with the show with him... maybe, he's kinda rude.

• Maybe. It's just we really dunno each other well, so might be little awkward to suddenly jump on him about Korra.

You should talk to Green613, he's like an expert on this subject, I think he would like if you shared your experiences with the show with him... maybe, he's kinda rude.

• Noice noice. She's not returning though, right?

She's been doing good last I checked on her. School issues but she's been doing much better.

• I became his "friend" like that.

Maybe. It's just we really dunno each other well, so might be little awkward to suddenly jump on him about Korra.

• edited May 2016

She never really said if she is or not actually. I dunno. I don't bother her much about the forum, I like to let her stay focused on her goals.

Noice noice. She's not returning though, right?

• So how about that Tennis? At least it's not football/soccer right?

• I just watched Zootopia. I really love that movie! Disney, kudos to you.

• no you are not.Listen to us Play wolfenstein the new order!
    great shooter with great story

I'd say Wolfenstein: The New Order, but it seems like I'm in the minority.

• Yeah I absolutely loved it. Great story, hit me in the feels, etc. I think it's way better than Doom 4.

no you are not.Listen to us Play wolfenstein the new order! great shooter with great story

• Heh, I've seen it just yesterday. Great movie. :P

I just watched Zootopia. I really love that movie! Disney, kudos to you.

• All right. This is me extending an olive branch to the newer users. I have not played a Telltale Game since TWD season 1. What should I play and why? Please convince me with something other than "I'm a big fan of X franchise".

• I recommend Tales From The Borderlands, it's a comedy but it's one of the best written games by TT after TWD season 1.

All right. This is me extending an olive branch to the newer users. I have not played a Telltale Game since TWD season 1. What should I play and why? Please convince me with something other than "I'm a big fan of X franchise".

• I second this. It's really funny, has a great cast of characters, your choices culminate into something awesome, good music, great intros, etc. It's easily Telltale's best game since Season 1 of The Walking Dead.

I recommend Tales From The Borderlands, it's a comedy but it's one of the best written games by TT after TWD season 1.

• It probably hit a filling or something.

I was lying down and on my phone and I was speaking then I dropped my phone on my face and the top of my phone landed on my tooth... I don't even know how that managed to happen

• I recommend Game of Thrones. The storyline is good, the characters well written and it's the best Telltale game in terms of consequence of choices in my opinion.

Well, the only con about it is episode 5 as a whole. I enjoyed it but it is one of the most weak episodes Telltale has ever done.

All right. This is me extending an olive branch to the newer users. I have not played a Telltale Game since TWD season 1. What should I play and why? Please convince me with something other than "I'm a big fan of X franchise".

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited May 2016

[removed]

• And here we see the retard in it's natural habitat.

• [removed]

• The Wolf Among Us was a really good experience, and it's a mystery with cool action and fun characters. I don't know if you read Fables comics, but it is in that universe. It's set in Fabletown in New York City, where "Fables" (characters like Snow White and Beauty & and the Beast) live. The plot centers around about the antics of Fabletown Sheriff, Bigby Wolf, the Big Bad Wolf, as he tracks down a murderer. The story is pretty interesting, and there's a couple of plot twists. The graphics and soundtrack are also fantastic.

It's one of my personal favorites and I think if you're willing to give it a shot it's worth it.

• When you've only been gone for three days and everyone thinks you're dead...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.