The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Damn Roots messing up my American Pickers >_<

• Let's give Telstra a round of applause!

Thankfully, it did not. Yay!

• yessss look at these cuties

enter image description here

A munchkin, preferably.

• Hello :) I know alot of people on here and vice versa but I don't have many friends on here

Hello, guys. You probabky saw me on this forum before. My name is Sonya. I've been on this forum for about two years already. Sadly, most of

• After playing as her last night I now understand the obsession of Tracer.

• edited June 2016

also your photo is basically the flower snapchat filter

Hello, guys. You probabky saw me on this forum before. My name is Sonya. I've been on this forum for about two years already. Sadly, most of

• but I don't have many friends on here

Debatable.

Hello I know alot of people on here and vice versa but I don't have many friends on here

• Should I feel loved?

but I don't have many friends on here Debatable.

• Well, technically speaking since Far Harbor is a proper name, shouldn't it be Harbor and not Harbour?

Doesn't matter though. All hail America.

What, don't you speak the Queen's English?

• The second season is really good imo, it improves a lot.

Clord posted: »

Been watching Gotham show. If the first season is something to go by, that wannabee Joker in the second season is probably excellent. Also in other news, that show is surprisingly good even though Bruce Wayne is way too young to be the Batman yet.

• get a boyfriend then break up then write a song

I just binged listened to twenty Taylor Swift songs in succession... I need a boyfriend (ʘ‿ ʘ)✿

• Who dat who dat

also your photo is basically the flower snapchat filter

• Yeah, it might be the problem. I'm not really active now cause there aren't any new TTG games at the moment and it's kinda boring. But I'll try to get into discussions.

From my experience the best way to make friends is to just post, be active in discussions, people will see you as a familiar face.

• Yeah, same here. I had a few, but they're all banned or just abandoned this place. That sucks.

Hello I know alot of people on here and vice versa but I don't have many friends on here

• Yes you should, because you're great.

Should I feel loved?

• Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one.

It' my birthday, yay me! Update: Too many people to reply to individually, thank you guys

• edited June 2016

Meh, po - tae - toe, po - ta -toe.

God save the Queen! Rule Britannia!

Well, technically speaking since Far Harbor is a proper name, shouldn't it be Harbor and not Harbour? Doesn't matter though. All hail America.

• Whew I'm tired after all that editing in such a quick pace.

• You mean, <insert banned member's name>? Yeah, that did surprise me. Confusing. He'll probably be back sometime.

I remember you being around a lot. Name's Tobi. Heya. Most of my friends have also left the forums, I'm one of the last ones from TWD S2 days. It's overall pretty good here, I often find myself have a good time chatting with folks.

• Cuteneth overload.

yessss look at these cuties

• Hey, I also remember you :) I know that feeling when you're one of the last ones.. I remember that time when interactive fanfics were extremely popular and when they were in the TWD section.

Well, if we're talking about the same person, I doubt that he'll come back. Considering the reason why he's banned...

I'm not very talkative myself and sometimes I feel not secure enough to start chatting with someone. I guess I should spend more time in the general chat. I was actually planning to start a thread there... I suck at making threads though, you can see it in my profile :P

You mean, ? Yeah, that did surprise me. Confusing. He'll probably be back sometime. I remember you being around a lot. Name's Tobi. Heya.

• Merry Birthday, Squish! Hope it is a good one! :D

It' my birthday, yay me! Update: Too many people to reply to individually, thank you guys

• edited June 2016

@1506898 Lol doubt they'll ever come back. Hopefully they stay away.

And yeah lots of people left but maybe they'll be back when S3 of TWD starts.

Hey, I also remember you I know that feeling when you're one of the last ones.. I remember that time when interactive fanfics were extremel

• Youtube comments suck.

I was watching the trailer for the new Roots miniseries and some of the comments infuriated me. Now, I know I shouldn't get angry over Youtu

• Anyone else already have severe sun burn? :'(

• Definitely, Fanfics were a big thing those days. I got a lot of my friends through fanfics. Fanfics in general gets a bit too much hate imo, there's actually good ones lying around.

Darn. Just had a good chat the other day. Well, best not to discuss further, they're watching. Looks behind me to see some mysterious figures peaking from inside my fridge, chewing on peanuts loudly.

It's okay. Just talk about things of interesting, remember you're behind a computer so there's less to worry. If you happen to want to make friends with someone, progressively hang out in a level your comfortable with. As for threads, I often forget thread ideas which are never remembered again. lol

Hey, I also remember you I know that feeling when you're one of the last ones.. I remember that time when interactive fanfics were extremel

• Well, it should be ending to today. I believe you get to watch American Pickers probably Friday or maybe Saturday, so at least you don't have to wait long.

Damn Roots messing up my American Pickers >_<

• edited June 2016

Nope. Being an indoor hermit, I'm pale as fuck.

But yeah, sunburns suck. Had them when I was little.

Anyone else already have severe sun burn?

• Hey, I suck at making threads, too! But I've started a bunch! After the first fifty don't get any comments it doesn't really phase you anymore! :D

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited June 2016

Eyyy, I remember you! Weren't you involved in that TWD interactive fanfic awhile back?

• GET THE TRIPLE BOX, SOLDIER! \(O.O)/

MichaelBP posted: »

Shit...

• Yeah! A Brave New World. It was quite popular in the past. It'll actually have its birthday on 8th June. Yay!

BigBlindMax posted: »

Eyyy, I remember you! Weren't you involved in that TWD interactive fanfic awhile back?

• Ahaha, I like your view :D

Hey, I suck at making threads, too! But I've started a bunch! After the first fifty don't get any comments it doesn't really phase you anymore!

• Thanks for some advice ;)

Definitely, Fanfics were a big thing those days. I got a lot of my friends through fanfics. Fanfics in general gets a bit too much hate imo,

• OBJECTION!

Shit...

• ARE. YOU. GOD. DAMN. MOTHER. FUCKING. SHITTING. ME?! WHY?! WHY THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?! FUCK YOU KONAMI! I HOPE EVERYBODY AT KONAMI FUCKING DIES! I think I'm becoming physically ill at how fucking stupid Konami's recent decisions have been.

Shit...

• R.I.P.

Shit...

• #FuckKonami

R.I.P.

• edited June 2016

The worst part is how apparently they're using the Fox Engine to render the video that's playing on the machine. That's all it's going to be used for, isn't it? For fucking pachislot games. Kojima Productions spent 5 t to 7 years making, and now this is how Konami uses it, while the new Kojima Productions can't use it.

WHY

ARE. YOU. GOD. DAMN. MOTHER. FUCKING. SHITTING. ME?! WHY?! WHY THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?! FUCK YOU KONAMI! I HOPE EVERYBODY AT KONAMI FUCKING DIES! I think I'm becoming physically ill at how fucking stupid Konami's recent decisions have been.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.