The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• enter image description here

Ur that cute russian girl who was biting that door handle on that selfie thread I think

u stay ur kewl

Hello, guys. You probabky saw me on this forum before. My name is Sonya. I've been on this forum for about two years already. Sadly, most of

• Happy birthday im late sry:)

It' my birthday, yay me! Update: Too many people to reply to individually, thank you guys

• But her songs are about how awful guys are.

Thats like me saying I want gf cause I seen gone girl or teeth

I just binged listened to twenty Taylor Swift songs in succession... I need a boyfriend (ʘ‿ ʘ)✿

• Whoa shit. Are you okay, mate?

Euron posted: »

As I'm still searching for a job, I'm keeping myself busy by cutting the trees behind my natal house. I was cutting the upper side of a t

• edited June 2016

[removed]

• Dude I live in California

Anyone else already have severe sun burn?

• Yes, the thing fell very near, but nothing hurt me.

I guess I'm a lucky bastard.

Whoa shit. Are you okay, mate?

• like a boss

Alright, since you asked so nicely...

• In the theater for X-Men: Apocalypse, hopefully it's good.

• 1.) People tagged that way won't see it.

2.) Don't bring arguments across threads. Nothing good can possibly come of it.

• When you bring the political thread back but ppl ain't feelin that shit.

http://i.imgur.com/ztlgaah.png

• That's good to know. Still, I'd avoid directly confronting him about it unless you can be sure of your own safety (for instance, a public place where someone can step in if things get out of control).

Killah posted: »

I don't think he is capable of killing someone, but I think he is more capable of hurting and yelling at someone..we already have a safe place thank goodness.

• edited June 2016

Well, I'm actually attempting 3D modelling on Blender....

enter image description here

(Yeah, best to read a manual first)

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

Practice makes perfect. Once you learn to use the tools, you'll get the hang of it. Also, there are plenty of free YouTube videos with tutorials, examples, etc, but I assume you've checked those already.

Well, I'm actually attempting 3D modelling on Blender.... (Yeah, best to read a manual first)

• Man, speak english.

BigBlindMax posted: »

When you bring the political thread back but ppl ain't feelin that shit.

• edited June 2016

Nope, I completely went blind on this. So yeah... xD

I should've checked some youtube vids, and waited for my friend who uses blender to reply. But I got a bit impatient and very eager, reading a manual but if it doesn't help me enough definitely going on youtube then.

EDIT: I'm learning shit! It's like school all over again!

Practice makes perfect. Once you learn to use the tools, you'll get the hang of it. Also, there are plenty of free YouTube videos with tutorials, examples, etc, but I assume you've checked those already.

• Hey guys, I need another recommendation.

I just finished The Shining and Silence of the Lambs last week. Now I'm gonna watch Friday the 13th.

But I need to know: which ones should I watch?

• edited June 2016

1, 3, 4, 6, maybe 7

7 has a supernatural element, but was made by an industry veteran. Avoid if you definitely don't want that in your continuity. 1 & 3 are classics, 4 has the best characters(actually likable), and 6 is the Scream of the franchise(acknowledges that horror movies exist and is more of an entertaining ride).

I am a huge fan and have seen each film(even the ones I'm not recommending) over a dozen times. I also really like 2, but the movie gets recapped at the beginning of 3. Unless you're planning to watch every film or REALLY like the original, it can be skipped.

1-4 are really good, even if 3 breaks the continuity(just pretend the movie takes place 1 month later instead of 1 day and you're good). 1, 3, 4 are must watches in my opinion. I included 6 because it was my favourite as a kid and is still some people's.

Hey guys, I need another recommendation. I just finished The Shining and Silence of the Lambs last week. Now I'm gonna watch Friday the 13th. But I need to know: which ones should I watch?

• لا لا لا

Man, speak english.

• I got all excited because it's a topic I know a lot about and have a lot to say. Then. I realised I can't say much because you haven't seen them.
    Oh I love 80's horror movies.

Johro posted: »

1, 3, 4, 6, maybe 7 7 has a supernatural element, but was made by an industry veteran. Avoid if you definitely don't want that in your c

• It sounds like he needs a doctor, happy mentally normal people dont flip like that, its hard to admit your crazy though...

Killah posted: »

Guys. I'm thinking about talking to my moms step bro about something.. because he..almost choked my mom to death. Any advice? Im so..like..

• Ur that cute russian girl

Riiiight c:

who was biting that door handle on that selfie thread

...what? Sorry, that wasn't me :P But I appreciate your nice words, thanks!

Markd4547 posted: »

Ur that cute russian girl who was biting that door handle on that selfie thread I think u stay ur kewl

• I am with you on that = upvote.

Connie Francis = I would give you another upvote were I able.

Fallout 4 mods for the PS4 enter link description here

• edited June 2016

Boy! I sure can't wait to start rendering this video after the 3 hours of edits I did!

slams head on keyboard repeatedly

Update:

THANK GOD FOR RECOVERY OPTIONS

• I live in cold country and I have really bad sunburn... 0_o

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Dude I live in California

• are you using windows 10?

Boy! I sure can't wait to start rendering this video after the 3 hours of edits I did! slams head on keyboard repeatedly Update: THANK GOD FOR RECOVERY OPTIONS

• Me with Sony Vegas lol

Boy! I sure can't wait to start rendering this video after the 3 hours of edits I did! slams head on keyboard repeatedly Update: THANK GOD FOR RECOVERY OPTIONS

• edited June 2016

Using the alert in the corner and shape of the error box we can deduce that he is.

are you using windows 10?

• I used to be so into old horror movies myself, I was a horror punk :D my favorites are the evil dead movies and david cronenberg. Have you seen ash vs evil dead, its a tv series it was on last year.

Johro posted: »

I got all excited because it's a topic I know a lot about and have a lot to say. Then. I realised I can't say much because you haven't seen them. Oh I love 80's horror movies.

• Yep.

are you using windows 10?

• God, Sony Vegas is the worst sometimes. That's why I use Camtasia, it's user-friendly and easy to use. Plus it's much kinder to your lost video files unlike Sony Vegas.

joshua007 posted: »

Me with Sony Vegas lol

• All of them. Even Freddy Vs. Jason. Even the terrible ones have something you'd enjoy about them, be it executions, action scenes or being so bad it's fucking hilarious.

Hey guys, I need another recommendation. I just finished The Shining and Silence of the Lambs last week. Now I'm gonna watch Friday the 13th. But I need to know: which ones should I watch?

• Was it any good?

In the theater for X-Men: Apocalypse, hopefully it's good.

• Gotham TV series marathon done until it gets the third season.

Azrael's fighting style is very similar to Batman's apart of avoiding to killing people. In other news they made it super obvious when Bruce Wayne saw his acrobatics that what inspires him when he becomes the Batman.

Some ways they're counterparts so that's pretty clear, since it's inspired from the existing lore.

• No. Unfortunately, I cancelled my subscription to the channel it airs on up here just before that. I know I have the ability to watch it, but haven't got around to it yet. Friends said it was really good.

I used to be so into old horror movies myself, I was a horror punk my favorites are the evil dead movies and david cronenberg. Have you seen ash vs evil dead, its a tv series it was on last year.

• Oi, does anybody have Dark Souls II on PS3? I could use some help on NG+

• I've been watching a shit ton of 20th century movies. They're way better than 21st century movies, IMO.

• I just finished the first two movies last night. Not bad at all.

But I still think The Shining is my favorite horror movie.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.