Community Choice Playthrough!

I will be recording a playthrough where every decision throughout the game is made by the viewers. At each point a choice can be made, the recording will stop, and a poll will be presented with options to choose from.

Once the poll gets enough votes, a new video will be uploaded with that choice having been selected, until the next choice can be made, and this process will be repeated until the entire game has been completed.

If you don't already know this, there are a LOT of choices in this game. The entire game is full of them. This WILL take a while to complete.

The point of doing this is to see what the community will come up with in terms of which choices are made, to entice more people into playing the game (or replaying if they haven't played in awhile), and to just have fun.

The criteria for a poll to close are:

• Poll must have at least 20 votes. Each person can only vote once. (If there's clear evidence of cheating I may have to find a different poll site to use.)
  • Poll must not be a tie.
  • Poll will run for a minimum of 24 hours, longer if needed to get at least 20 votes or to break a tie.
  • The minimum time for the poll to run will decrease the more people that vote. For every 5 votes, the minimum time will go down by one hour. For instance, if 100 people vote, the time delay is gone and the choice will be made, allowing for the following:
  • If over 5% of the vote has occurred within the last hour, wait another hour for more votes before closing the poll.

Once the poll closes, it is locked to prevent future votes, the next video is recorded with all the choices made so far, and then another poll is posted.

Obviously, posting the video is subject to my availability to do so. I do have a job in real life of course. =P But I'm hoping to average several choices a week. The more interest the more votes each video gets, the faster the uploads will come.

If there's just zero interest and nobody cares and the poll runs for a month without getting 20 votes then I'll give up and call it done. =P But it's worth a shot, right?

Have fun!

Link to the youtube playlist:

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.