The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It was okay, not a bad movie but not spectacular (besides one scene which was worth the price of admission in my opinion). There are worse ways to spend a rainy Friday evening.

There's actually a line in the movie a few minutes before that scene that I think really sums its place in its trilogy of movies, if you want to hear it, I don't want to spoil you in any way.

Was it any good?

• Sounds pretty neat! I might go and see it eventually. Would you say it's better or worse than Days of Future Past?

It was okay, not a bad movie but not spectacular (besides one scene which was worth the price of admission in my opinion). There are worse w

• Worse. Just feels that way. Apocalypse is kinda ehh, but I do think Magneto was good. The cast gives pretty strong performances like the other X-Men movies, but the pacing and villain kind of drag it down.

Although I do think the best scene in this movie was better than Days of Future Past's. It's worth seeing.

But like I said, there's a line in X-Men: Apocalypse that perfectly describes its position in the "First Class" trilogy.

Sounds pretty neat! I might go and see it eventually. Would you say it's better or worse than Days of Future Past?

• Huh, would have thought Psylocke would boost the film to a point of being better than DOFP. I mean it is Psylocke after all, she's awesome! Oh well.

What exactly would that best scene be? I mean, I kind of want it spoiled as long as it doesn't give too much of the story away. I had the beginning of Civil War spoiled to me but I still enjoyed the movie.

Worse. Just feels that way. Apocalypse is kinda ehh, but I do think Magneto was good. The cast gives pretty strong performances like the oth

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2016

If I told you what character it involved, would that be fine?

I actually had a very general description of this scene and a few others spoiled, but it wasn't bad. But still, it be best if you saw it with your own eyes.

I'm sure once I tell you the character you'll figure out the main gist of the scene.

But Psylocke wasn't bad, she didn't talk a lot, but she was nice to look at, and had some cool action.

Huh, would have thought Psylocke would boost the film to a point of being better than DOFP. I mean it is Psylocke after all, she's awesome!

• Requiescate in pace, Unity.

joshua007 posted: »

@Euron probably my last Unity video @Markd4547 enter link description here

• Judging from the trailer, I'm pretty sure the character involved was the Adamantium big man himself.

If I told you what character it involved, would that be fine? I actually had a very general description of this scene and a few others sp

• Not him, but his parts are very violent.

You sure you want to know?

Judging from the trailer, I'm pretty sure the character involved was the Adamantium big man himself.

• edited June 2016

enter image description here

I just checked bottom of pg 11 on the selfie.thread I KNEW IT

Ur.were.that.adorable girl biting da.handle.:p

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/103018/selfie-thread/p11

Ur that cute russian girl Riiiight c: who was biting that door handle on that selfie thread ...what? Sorry, that wasn't me :P But I appreciate your nice words, thanks!

• XD these.are.awesome

joshua007 posted: »

@Euron probably my last Unity video @Markd4547 enter link description here

• Well, Beck just released a new song, and I have no idea what to think of it!

• Put a spoiler tag.

Not him, but his parts are very violent. You sure you want to know?

• Ah sure, why not. Just be sure to put a spoiler tag, don't want to spoil it for anybody who doesn't want to know.

Not him, but his parts are very violent. You sure you want to know?

• edited June 2016

Aw shit same. Can't wait.

Fallout 4 mods for the PS4 enter link description here

• Lol, it's not a handle, dude, it's a chocolate cigar

Markd4547 posted: »

I just checked bottom of pg 11 on the selfie.thread I KNEW IT Ur.were.that.adorable girl biting da.handle.:p https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/103018/selfie-thread/p11

• Well, I just found out that the self-proclaimed spiritual successor to P.T. Silent Hills named Allison Road had been cancelled.

Wonder how long it'll be before Visage, another game inspired by P.T. Silent Hills, will also follow suit.

This is not a good year for horror game fans, that's for sure.

• I just look at pictures my mistake that's pretty badass.

But my points still count :p

Lol, it's not a handle, dude, it's a chocolate cigar

• Not unless the RE2 remake manages to pop out in December.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Well, I just found out that the self-proclaimed spiritual successor to P.T. Silent Hills named Allison Road had been cancelled. Wonder ho

• It's a Quicksilver scene.

Ah sure, why not. Just be sure to put a spoiler tag, don't want to spoil it for anybody who doesn't want to know.

• RichWalk23 posted: »

Well, I just found out that the self-proclaimed spiritual successor to P.T. Silent Hills named Allison Road had been cancelled. Wonder ho

• This won't work for two reasons: first because this show ended thirteen year ago, secondly because this kind of petition never goes anywhere. So there's that.

So I uh... I did a thing. https://www.change.org/p/mtv-make-season-2-of-spider-man-the-new-animated-series-happen?recruiter=552028655&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

• I did it while I was high as fuck on loopy drugs after a hospital trip, I was most certainly not thinking of that I can assure you. If I were making it right now I'd definitely have second thoughts.

papai46 posted: »

This won't work for two reasons: first because this show ended thirteen year ago, secondly because this kind of petition never goes anywhere. So there's that.

• Oh great Capcom gods! Save us! Save us from the terror that is game cancellation! Bring us Revelations 3, Umbrella Corps and RE2 Remake!

Oh, wait, Outlast 2 is still coming out. Bitchin'. Who needs Allison Road?

RichWalk23 posted: »

• Oh. Say no more, I can understand why it'd be awesome right there. Oh Quicksilver, you god damn insane badass.

• good music choice meta

Fallout 4 mods for the PS4 enter link description here

• Are there any good Garry's Mod mods on Steam? I could use some. My GMod barely has any.

• What do you mean by on steam? I'm pretty sure the steam workshop is the only way to get mods, so it's not like you have any alternative.

Are there any good Garry's Mod mods on Steam? I could use some. My GMod barely has any.

• My dad is in one of his moods..... FML

• ?

I'd like to help in any possible way but...uh

My dad is in one of his moods..... FML

• Yeah, that's it.

What do you mean by on steam? I'm pretty sure the steam workshop is the only way to get mods, so it's not like you have any alternative.

• Just in case you missed it, Job Stauffer tweeted this; 'BATMAN - The Telltale Series' will premiere this summer @.TheWalkingDead's 3rd season will premiere this fall E32016 begins in 1 week ;)

Later after, he also hinted that Telltale will be showing Batman to the press at E3.

• Finally more Telltale games!

Just in case you missed it, Job Stauffer tweeted this; 'BATMAN - The Telltale Series' will premiere this summer @.TheWalkingDead's 3rd seaso

• Back from the dead.

Also, I've now been on the forums for a year!

• Also back from the dead.

• Bitchin'!

Just in case you missed it, Job Stauffer tweeted this; 'BATMAN - The Telltale Series' will premiere this summer @.TheWalkingDead's 3rd seaso

• I'm glad to see both of you back. :)

Brodester08 posted: »

Back from the dead. Also, I've now been on the forums for a year!

• DillonDex posted: »

Also back from the dead.

• Welcome back :)

Brodester08 posted: »

Back from the dead. Also, I've now been on the forums for a year!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.