Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• (Tell him about the plan)

Ilish “And then he's like, 'I'm not into fat girls'”, Megur complained and Ilish raised an eyebrow. “Really?”, she asked and Megur gave h

• [Lie to him]

Ilish “And then he's like, 'I'm not into fat girls'”, Megur complained and Ilish raised an eyebrow. “Really?”, she asked and Megur gave h

• [Lie to him]

• Off-topic, but hey Liquid, have you seen X-Men: Apocalypse yet? If so, did you enjoy it? I know Nightcrawler is like your favorite character, so yeah.

• [Lie to him]

• [Lie to him]

• Yes, I have actually just seen it today. I did enjoy it and as you said, Nightcrawler is my favourite X-Men, so I was happy to see him back in the franchise. I also enjoyed that Jean finally got some sort of character depth, as I found her portrayal in the original trilogy to be abysmal. That said, it is my least favourite of the new trilogy. It is still way better than the atrocity that was The Last Stand, but it's not on the level of First Class or Days of Future Past. Especially, and surprisingly, I found that Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique was a weak spot in the movie. While she's an insanely gifted actress, I had the opinion she is fed up with the role by now and she showed far less passion than usual. In contrast, Oscar Isaac had a visibly huge amount of fun playing Apocalypse, though his performance suffered from the problem that Apocalypse himself is a super lame and generic villain. Though it is still an enjoyable movie, neither bad nor outstandingly good. It does not reinvent the wheel, but it was worth my money and worth my time and it's a clear recommendation for anyone who enjoyed the previous X-Men movies or the comics. Have you already seen it?

Off-topic, but hey Liquid, have you seen X-Men: Apocalypse yet? If so, did you enjoy it? I know Nightcrawler is like your favorite character, so yeah.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2016

Yeah, I saw it last night.

Do you remember the part at the movie theater, where they're talking about Star Wars, and Jean, mentioned "“We can all agree, the third movie is always the worst one.” This is very true. Besides being a jab at The Last Stand (which I instantly got and smiled at), I think it was true with this movie as well.

I agree, Lawrence didn't do as good as a job as the other films. I thought Michael Fassbender did the one of the best performances of the film. I also enjoyed Nightcrawler, especially in his fight against Angel. The performances weren't really an issue for me. The action was pretty good too. Apocalypse wasn't all that great, although I did like his sort of gathering of followers scenes. It's not Captain America: Civil War, but it's not Batman vs. Superman either. There are definitely worse ways to spend 2 and half hours on a rainy Friday night.

Although I thought the best scene of this movie was better than the best scene of Days of Future Past's.

Yes, I have actually just seen it today. I did enjoy it and as you said, Nightcrawler is my favourite X-Men, so I was happy to see him back

• Heey, after a long break I've got new illustrations for y'all! :D I kept the old style, but tried to improve the quality now that I have a tablet to draw with. Anyway, it was nice to draw these characters again - and there are some interesting ones in this bunch.

enter image description here

I hope you like them! :p

• I love them! Saerya's my favourite.

Heey, after a long break I've got new illustrations for y'all! I kept the old style, but tried to improve the quality now that I have a tab

• Wait a minute... was Tallwood and Shortwood done on purpose?

• I never realized Wulvren was so lean, I thought he'd be fatter.

Heey, after a long break I've got new illustrations for y'all! I kept the old style, but tried to improve the quality now that I have a tab

• Wow, this is awesome :D Comparing these drawings to the older ones, I can clearly see that the drawing tablet gives you more opportunities. These new drawings look... smoother than most of the older ones, if that makes any sense. The quality definitely improved, while you also stayed true to the original style. Quality-wise, these drawings are without a doubt among my favourites. It's hard to decide on one clear favourite here, because all of them are among the finest drawings I've seen from you. Let's start with Ian, who is just great. He has this rugged, hedge knight look and I think you really captured the essence of his character. With Darren, who looks totally badass btw, I find his hair to be especially glorious. He's worth it :D And Wulvren resembled the image I have of him in my head in an almost uncanny way. Thinking about it, I'd say my favourites here would either be Saerya or Hobert. I can't decide between them. With Hobert, I love how weasely he looks, while you definitely portrayed Saerya's intelligence and cunning in a perfect way. Anyways, thanks a lot for these amazing drawings :)

• I'm inclined to believe it is an odd coincidence, though I can't be sure of course. Perhaps the reader who submitted Ian, which would be TheAPlegends, had Darren in mind while writing his character, though the name itself is not too unusual so it might just be a coincidence. I really liked this detail though and plan to have several characters comment on it later on, so I'm certainly going to do something with this similarity. Leonard already hinted at it in an earlier part, while Darren himself reacted a bit irritated when he first heard Ian's last name. When I decided that Darren would be part of the next set of drawings, I knew that I just had to send Ian's description as well :D

AgentZ46 posted: »

Wait a minute... was Tallwood and Shortwood done on purpose?

• The Voting is closed!

Ilish is going to lie to Jarow

Without a doubt, this was the better choice for Jarow himself. His wound is still affecting him and while he is incredibly tough for his age, it is certainly better for him not to risk his health even further. If Ilish would have told him the truth, he would have helped out though and would have given valuable aid to her and the others. So, all in all it comes down to your personal preference if you see this outcome as better than the other.

The next part is hopefully going to be out today. This time, I have to admit I procrastinated a little bit, since the new Witcher 3 DLC is currently consuming more of my free time than I expected. As a result, I only started to write this new part today. However, I have a general outline where I want to take the two PoV's that will appear in this part, so I should be able to finish it today as well. The next part will feature PoV's from Willfred and Sadie. The last time we saw Willfred in his own part was at the beginning of the chapter, when he decided to accompany the Storm Princess outside, to face Harris. As a result, he learned about Harris' actions in Lucas' next parts, which quite heavily affects him. As a knight, the thought that he almost allied with someone like Harris is something he does not take kindly. Meanwhile, Sadie, accompanied by her friend Dan and her new ally Baelor, started the first step in their plan to free Sadie's sister from the clutches of the ruthless Gyles Gomblinger. For this, Baelor decided that they have to distract the most dangerous man under Gyles' employment, a certain Leonard Hill, called Leo, leader of a sellsword group known as 'The Forgotten'. They met with Leo and his underling Blane, who already encountered Sadie in Chapter 6 and they ended up talking. Sadie's role in the plan is to slip out to the inner courtyard of Gyles' tavern once Leo is distracted, to sneak through a window inside the backrooms. One first opportunity for this arose during the early stages of their talk, but even though Sadie grew quite nervous around Leo, she decided to wait for a better opportunity.

• New reader is reporting on the post and can't wait for another part!

Meow! Ozzy understands the Witcher 3 fascination! Been there, done that! Slayed some monsters!

The Voting is closed! Ilish is going to lie to Jarow Without a doubt, this was the better choice for Jarow himself. His wound is still

• Is that a Bengal?

Mathea posted: »

New reader is reporting on the post and can't wait for another part! Meow! Ozzy understands the Witcher 3 fascination! Been there, done that! Slayed some monsters!

• It's Egyptian Mau

TheFurryOne posted: »

Is that a Bengal?

• Very pretty fur patterns, I just have a ginger tom and a tortoiseshell.

It's Egyptian Mau

• All cat's are awesome.

Care to share their photos? :-)

TheFurryOne posted: »

Very pretty fur patterns, I just have a ginger tom and a tortoiseshell.

• enter image description here

All cat's are awesome. Care to share their photos? :-)

• Adorable! Both of them! Thanks for sharing :-)

• Willfred

Nearly consumed by cold anger, Willfred could only sent a cold glare at Harris Flowers. The man had lied to him and Willfred felt betrayed. He had given up on a potentially promising alliance to help him. Finding out the hard way what kind of person Harris truly was, it shocked him to the core.

Currently, Harris showed no sign of resistance. Whatever Sherryl had told him, it had crushed him, it had defeated him more than anything Ser Lucas accused him of previously. He was simply kneeling on the ground, with Darren and Leonard standing next to him.

Willfred glanced over his shoulder, to see Vashord Tallian standing near the doors that led to the Great Hall. Despite his offer to accompany the princess and her entourage outside, Tallian had remained behind the moment they left the Great Hall and he had seen that a fight had been raging in the courtyard.

Next, he looked up to the walls, where the princess was just accepting Ser Lucas' oath of fealty. It came as a surprise, even for him who had little connection to either of these people. Obviously, it was even more of a surprise for Ser Leonard Constantine, who stared daggers up the walls, before he turned around, his gaze fleetingly meeting Willfred's, who raised an eyebrow.

“You disapprove?”, he asked and the knight grunted something in return. He came closer, before he shook his head. “Yes”, he answered. “No... I don't know. He was supposed to ally with her, not... not whatever this is he intends to do!”

Willfred shrugged. “To me, it looks like he allied with her”, he told him and Leonard frowned. “He knelt”, he corrected him. “He's a stag now. That does not mean much for you, but in the Reach, a whole generation grew up in war against the Stormlands. We were taught to hate the stags. Many in this kingdom lost someone to Argilac Durrandon's war”

This time, Willfred rose an eyebrow. “Durrandon's war? That's what they told you? The Maester at Castamere told me that both sides were to blame”, he stated. “Argilac Durrandon was the first to spill blood, but the old Gardener King, Garse, he gave him quite the reason when he sought to annex the Dornish Marches. One might even argue that Durrandon acted in self-defence”

Leonard narrowed his eyes. “King Garse was a stubborn fool, that much I admit. But the war was started by the stags, there's no doubt about it”, he answered. Willfred shook his head. “Regardless of my opinion, you have a new king now. Mern Gardener does not hate the Stormlanders, for all I know”, he said.

“Well, it was Argilac who made him king, when he slew Garse Gardener at Summerhall. What's one dead father compared to a kingdom?”, Leonard growled, before he sighed. “But I don't want to argue. The war is a sensible topic for us Reachmen. I suppose it's the same with you and the Ironborn”

“It is”, Willfred agreed. “So, what do you plan to do now, regarding Ser Lucas?” This time, Leonard looked uncertain. He glanced back at the wall, before he shook his head. “I don't know. Me and Flowers, we've been through much. But this? I honestly don't know how to feel about it”, he admitted. “It's true, he allied with her, in a certain way, but in the process... while he did not renounce his loyalty to Raylansfair, the same can't be said about the Reach”

“He's your friend?”, Willfred asked and Leonard gave him a nod. “Then you shouldn't damn him yet. Give him a chance to explain himself, you owe him that much. Who knows, perhaps he's going to surprise you”

“Perhaps”, Leonard agreed. “Fine. I'll give him one chance, but he better gives me a bloody good explanation, or else...” He paused and looked past Willfred, pointing at something behind him. “That man over there...”, he said and as Willfred turned around, he spotted Vashord Tallian, urgently signalling him to come closer. “General Tallian, one of King Loren's generals”, he answered in a disgruntled tone. “Suppose he wants to talk to me about what just happened” He looked back at Leonard and the two knights shared a nod.

“Very well then, Ser. You... gave me something to think about”, Leonard said. Willfred looked up the walls and then at Harris. “Before I talk to Tallian, there's one more thing I need to take care of”, he proclaimed, as he stepped past Leonard and towards the former acting lord. Harris looked up as he approached.

“What is it?”, he mumbled. For a moment, Willfred thought about kneeling down, to talk to him eye to eye. He decided against it. They were not eye to eye. He was a knight and proud about this. Harris was a false knight, a common thug, a murderer and bastard. “Just wanted to clarify one thing”, he answered. “Making it official”

Harris sighed. “Go on then. It's not as if this day could get any worse”, he said in a resigned, controlled tone. Willfred glared at him. “You lied to me”, he accused him and Harris shook his head. “When have I ever lied to you, boy?”, he asked in return.

“You told me you're the acting lord. You are no lord, not even a nobleman or a knight”, Willfred spat at him. Harris raised his eyebrows. “Do you think committing murder makes you a false knight, Ser Willfred?”, he asked. “There are men a hundred times worse than me, who still have the gall to call themselves knights. I did what I had to do and your insults won't change my convictions”

“Insulting you has not been my intention”, Willfred responded. “I'm formally renouncing the Rock's support, in case it hasn't been clear. You will be brought to justice, I'll see to it” Harris looked up, not cold, but broken. “And whom do you support then, boy? The Durrandon girl?”, he asked. When Willfred failed to give him an answer, a tired smile formed on Harris' face, bare of any joy. “I knew you'd be someone like that. Chasing after a pretty face, like a needy juvenile”

“You're wrong on this”, Willfred explained. “I do what's best for the Rock. Princess Argella has made a generous offer, so I will consider it” He sent a glare at Harris as cold as the one he received in return. “This will be the last time we speak. May your death be quick and clean”, he stated and left him behind.

As he approached Roger and Tallian, he saw that the two men were arguing, fiercely so. His uncle was gesticulating wildly, while Tallian, though considerably calmer on the outside, seemed nonetheless agitated as well. “Vashord, we can't do this. It's rash, reckless!”, his uncle said loudly.

“What's going on here?”, Willfred asked, as he had gotten close enough. Both men stopped their debate, to look at Willfred. It was Roger who answered first. “It is about our next move, Willfred”, he explained. “Vashord here advocated to declare for that she-stag of Storm's End. A rash course of action, as I must say, too rash”

“Well, then whom do you want to ally with instead?”, Tallian asked. “Go on, Roger, enlighten me. Is it this weasel Hobert, the very same guy whom we already pissed off? Or perhaps the rotten murderer over there?”

“There must be another option, perhaps one will open up if we wait for longer”, Roger argued. “Hobert and Harris are similarly bad, we know that now. But Argella Durrandon? You don't really think supporting her would solve any problems, do you?”

“Why not, uncle?”, Willfred asked with genuine curiosity. “She made a generous offer. A whole army to protect our southern borders” Roger gave him a nod. “Aye, seems like a generous offer, doesn't it?”, he asked in return. “A whole army of Stormlanders right where our defences are the weakest. And a strategically important stronghold near our southern borders as well. From there on, it's only a matter of time until Argilac Durrandon controls the Reach from Raylansfair to Ashford and the Grassy Vale. Tell me then, what do you think we could do against him in such a case?”

“I think you're blowing it out of proportion, old friend”, Tallian answered. “You've spent too many years among these flower people. You don't think Mern Gardener would allow the man who killed his father to rule everything north of Highgarden, do you? Nor would he watch idly, should the Storm King betray us. Though with Raylansfair, it looks like he has no other choice but to accept Durrandon's victory”

“At least if nothing unexpected happens”, Roger remarked and this time, Tallian gave him a nod. “Indeed. Though I've never been a man to rely on the unexpected. It's far too fickle”, he argued. “The expected outcome here is a victory for House Durrandon. They have the claim, they have the support and their opponents are laughable at best. I say, the sooner we declare our support, the more generous this princess will be”

Now, the general shifted his attention towards Willfred. “The decision is yours, Ser. King Loren declared you the leader of this mission”, he said. “I say, supporting House Durrandon is our best chance to get the men we need. Their victory is inevitable in the long run, so why should we wait? Let's make it clear, let's end this farce, so that we can finally go home again”

“And I say, this is not right”, Roger responded. “Vashord just assumes a Durrandon victory. We only have this one chance, so what if he is wrong? I say we look for a different option. Be it the wait for a better candidate or just a bit more time until we declare for Durrandon, we shouldn't decide yet” He and the general exchanged a frustrated look. “Though, he is right with one thing. This is your decision to make”

[Declare your support for House Durrandon] [Try to look for a different option]

Sadie

“Long time no see, how have you ended up in the company of the Bloodbane?”, Blane asked with a smile. It was a charming smile, as Sadie had to admit. “Coincidence, actually”, she answered. “After the fight yesterday, we decided to have a word with the champion, considering that he is the leader of the local garrison. Dan found it important to know whom to turn to when there's a problem”

Blane gave her a nod. “Aye, sounds about right”, he chuckled. “The fight... I'm telling you, I'm glad I'm responsive again. Received a couple of nasty hits yesterday” Baelor grinned at this sentence. “That's why I'm the champion. Though, to your credit, you've put up a good fight. Your boss here, he might have even able to take me out”, he interjected and glanced at Leonard Hill. “Not your kind of a pastime, ain't that right, Leo?”

Leo in turn shrugged. “Can't say I'm too fond of fighting for the amusement of others on general”, he answered. “Make no mistake, Bloodbane. I would fight you, to my own terms. But I'm not Gyles' caged animal”

Baelor gave him a short nod, just as Blane gained Sadie's attention. “So, I must say I am glad we meet again so soon”, he said. “I haven't been in the right mind yesterday. In fact, I can hardly remember anything that happens after the fight. I do know that you look even more lovely though, now that I can see you straight”

Saide raised here eyebrows in surprise, while Leo glanced at Blane, his grin turning into a wide smile. “Oh, you sly hound”, he chuckled. “Sadie, I can assure you that he means well. He's not the kind of guy to give empty compliments”

Sadie smiled as she took another gulp from her ale. To avoid an answer that would have probably caused her to blush, she quickly shifted her attention to the sellsword leader. “There's something I'm curious about, Leo. How long have you been in service of Gyles Gomblinger?”, she asked. Leo leant back in a casual way, though she noticed that he was still tensed up, like a warrior, always ready for a fight. He smiled back and though it seemed honest by all accounts, it also caused the battle scars on his face to shiver and distort, which, paired with the calm and piercing look in his eyes, gave him an unnerving aura.

“For roughly a year now and to be honest with you, not with much of a choice”, he answered. “The Forgotten are small for a company. Though I have full trust in the skills each of my men possesses, we still encounter trouble finding paid work at times”

“Why's that?”, Sadie asked and her curiosity surpassed her cautiousness. “The war against the Ironborn must be a blessing for every sellsword in the kingdom” Leo's smile turned into a smirk. “Or so it seems”, he answered, as he took a sip from his mug. His eyes gained a cold, almost angry streak. “However, I will not do Lannister's wet work, no matter how much gold he offers. I won't send my men to die in a war that is not theirs, to slaughter poor conscripted Riverlanders”

“You're not fond of the Lannisters?”, Dan asked and Leo gave him a silent nod. “Not fond of noblemen in general, to say the least”, he added after a short silence. “But Lannister's are the worst. I have yet to meet one that is not a greedy piece of shit” He looked at Sadie, in an almost apologizing way. “Excuse my language, mylady”

“Took no offence”, Sadie was quick to answer. Before she could add anything, the door that led to the streets got opened. Leo looked towards it and the moment he spotted the man walking through the door, he started staring daggers at him. “Speaking of the Stranger...”, he mumbled. “That's just my luck again”

The man that just entered was of medium height, a bit taller than Sadie and Dan, though way shorter than Baelor or Leo. He was young and handsome, with long blonder hair, wet from the rain, as well as tired, green eyes. These eyes barely paid attention to them as he made his way through the room, to sit down at an empty table near the corner. Unusually for a traveller, his armour was heavy and kept in the colours red and gold. On his chest roared the lion of Lannister.

“Tythan Lannister”, Leo growled and Sadie shivered as she heard the open hatred in the sellsword's voice. So far, his voice had been eerily calm, but right now, this calmness was visibly forced. His massively muscled body tensed up, reminding Sadie of nothing more than a mountain lion about to attack its prey.

“You know him?”, Dan asked. Leo gave him a nod and suddenly, Sadie had a realization. His green eyes, his golden hair... And underneath his long beard and the scars, large and small, he actually was quite a handsome man. “He is kin to you”, she deduced.

Despite his anger at the newcomer's arrival, Leo managed to give her an impressed nod, though he immediately shook his head afterwards. “You are not wrong, Sadie”, he confirmed and Dan's mouth fell open. “You're a Lannister!”, he exclaimed and only under great trouble did he manage to keep his voice down.

This time, Leo shook his head decisively. “I'm not a Lannister, I'm a Hill. Men like Tythan over there made damn sure to remind me of this for years”, he explained. “But I was born to a Lannister from the Lannisport branch, I can't deny it, just like Tythan there, with the difference that he is trueborn. He's my cousin, kin by blood, but when it comes to everything else, I despise him and his”

“I... I see. I have no doubt you have your reasons”, Dan said diplomatically, succeeding in calming Leo down, or at the very least, succeeding in averting his anger. “I have”, Leo answered. “Though if you don't mind, that's not a story I like to share with strangers. Perhaps in a few drinks, when I'm too pissed to care” He rose his mug. “And now drink, my friends”, he said and to Sadie, it sounded more like an order than an offer. She followed, emptying her mug in one gulp, same as Baelor, Leo and Blane. Dan meanwhile had to stop after emptying half of it.

“Well, Sadie, where have you learned to fight?”, Blane asked with interest. Sadie was about to answer, when Leo's heavy hand fell upon Blane's shoulder. “Sorry to interrupt you yet again, but I need you to do something”, he said, with a voice that sounded honestly apologetic. “Go and find Rhogarn or Edward. For a hundred years, no Lannister travelled to Maybros. I have to know what Tythan wants here”

Blane sighed, but gave him a nod. “Of course, Ser”, he answered, as he rose from the table. He gave Sadie a smirk, followed by a nod, and then he quickly went through the door that led to the deeper rooms beyond the taproom, where Gyles supposedly kept his... his whores as well. The though alone was already painful and Sadie knew, she couldn't wait for much longer.

On a positive note, it seemed as if this was a good opportunity. Leo was certainly preoccupied. While he had himself under control, she knew that he was angry and still tensed up. Right now was probably the only time he wasn't paying attention to him. She rose from her chair and he glanced at her. “Now... this is a bit embarrassing, but could you tell me where the latrine is located?”, she asked.

Momentarily, the look in Leo's green eyes softened. “Of course, mylady. Go to the inner courtyard, through the door over there. It's dark out there, but a couple of windows are illuminated, so you should find your way to the latrines”, he explained patiently and a smile flashed across his face. “Beware though, they are quite shitty”

Sadie gave him a thankful nod and took a step away from him, before she spun around again. “Oh, you did not just...”, she started to say, though he cut her off. “Just go”, he said with a smirk. “I'll be talking to Baelor and Dan in the meantime. You want another ale? It's on me again”

With a thankful nod, Sadie turned around and walked towards the door. While she approached it, she got a better look of the Lannister that just arrived. Tythan was handsome, considerably more so than his scarred bastard cousin. There was something tired in his eyes, something nervous. He looked up, noticed her stare and blushed slightly, as he immediately looked down onto the table again. In a strange way, this made him endearing, and Sadie had to ask herself why Leo hated this man so much.

As she stepped out, onto the inner courtyard, she realized that Leo hadn't been lying. It was dark outside and slightly raining, the ground below her had already turned to mud. If it weren't for a couple of illuminated windows, she would have been without any point of orientation. Three windows were on each side. To her left, one window was illuminated, to her right there were two.

Carefully, trying not to make too much sound on the soaked ground, Sadie made her way across the courtyard, close to the windows to her left. They were made out of glass, like the windows in a castle, though Sadie knew that, given the right skills, they could be opened from the outside just as well as from the inside. While she walked past them, she glanced inside. In the first one, she saw a naked, older man, his big belly hiding his tiny manhood, as a visibly frustrated whore with red hair sat on his lap.

Quickly, Sadie walked past the window. The next two windows were dark, though she heard soft moans coming from inside, so she continued to the right. The first window was illuminated, though as she looked inside, she saw a well furnished room. A candle was burning on a fine, oaken table, but the bed, with red, silken sheets, was empty, as was the entire room. Entering the window into this illuminated room was certainly a possibility, even though there was no guarantee that it would remain empty.

The next room was illuminated as well, though Sadie saw two whores, dancing seductively around a young man, who had a wide grin on his face. Sadie shook her head, as she approached the final window. The room behind was dark and unlike the other dark rooms, it was silent beyond. She sighed. If it was truly as empty as the illuminated room she had spotted before, it was another possible entrance. She was afraid it would come to that. Two possible ways into the building. Another choice to make and this time, there was more on the line than just her own life.

[Enter the illuminated room] [Enter the dark room]

• [Try to look for a different option] I am not allowing that bitch Durrandon to get anymore power, that witch has already corrupted poor Lucas, not Ser Wilfred as well.

It's a shame really, I wish we just didn't tell the truth about Harris then. Things would be better. The city is a place of instability, and the removal of a leader is just going to worsen that. The smallfolk don't want to be bossed around by foreigners...

There's only one true option, we rise up, sons of the horde, to save Raylansfair. And there's a certain knight that could be used for this...

[Enter the dark room] For some reason I'm thinking of Bane right now, so darkness is our ally.

Willfred Nearly consumed by cold anger, Willfred could only sent a cold glare at Harris Flowers. The man had lied to him and Willfred fel

• [Try to look for a different option]

[Enter the dark room]

Willfred Nearly consumed by cold anger, Willfred could only sent a cold glare at Harris Flowers. The man had lied to him and Willfred fel

• [Declare your support for House Durrandon]

[Enter the dark room]

• [Try to look for a different option] It's obvious the best choice for Willfred and friends to await a little since we all should know that make them ally with the Durrandon now will be a fake good move

[Enter the dark room] Because the night is dark and full of terrors ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PS:I'm really curious to know the reason because the Lannister decide to visit the inn/brothel

• There's only one true option, we rise up, sons of the horde, to save Raylansfair. And there's a certain knight that could be used for this...

Yes,exist only one person that can save the situation!The city!The kingdom!The WORLD! And his name is...Darren Tallwood!XD

[Try to look for a different option] I am not allowing that bitch Durrandon to get anymore power, that witch has already corrupted poor Luca

• [Try to look for a different option] Wilfred needs to know his options before commiting he already lost a potential ally in Hobert for deciding too quickly.

[Enter the dark room] Less chance of being seen in the dark.

• During these last parts I have some doubts to share about two events that happened inside the previous chapter:

• No one still know that Septon Corbin was murdered inside the jail,am I right?
    • I'm really curious about how you will develop the event that,during the last Maya POV, Gregar,Irving and Keat were discovered by the guards (and they will probably go to jail) after their visit inside the archive since I suppose no one still can be sure to know,before an interrogation, for who they work for and who are their allies
  • [declare for house durrandon]
    [enter the dark room]

• [Try to look for a different option] I think they can afford to take their time, see where this goes before choosing sides.

[Enter the dark room] Darkness is good. Maybe.

• [Declare your support for House Durrandon] The start of a new and powerfull alliance!
    [Enter the illuminated room] Because entering the dark room just seems to easy?

• [Try to look for a different option] Maybe we can wait for Daghan's dragon overlords to show their cards so Wilifred can side with them. We already got Jenna and the sellswords, but having an entire kingdom by their back would do them wonders. It would be so interesting if Leonard sides with the Targaryens and Lucas with the Stags and have an epic brother v brother battle go on. I really wish we didn't expose Harris because we placed so many cards upon Harris being able to stand up against Butterfly. Hopefully we can play catch up and get some support against Butterfly from the Targaryens.

[Enter the illuminated room] Not much reasoning behind this besides the fact that Sadie can see where she is going in this room.

• No one still know that Septon Corbin was murdered inside the jail,am I right?

Indeed, no one knows it yet. The courtyard scenes, which are the most recent scenes set inside the castle, happen only hours after Septon Corbin's death. Since he is alone in the cells, no one has discovered his corpse yet, but it is only a matter of time. His fate will be discovered later in this chapter.

I'm really curious about how you will develop the event that,during the last Maya POV, Gregar,Irving and Keat were discovered by the guards (and they will probably go to jail) after their visit inside the archive since I suppose no one still can be sure to know,before an interrogation, for who they work for and who are their allies

At least Gregar and Keat are brought to the city guard headquarters, where the prison is located as well. Irving was discovered too, but since he was sleeping and since Gregar protected him by claiming not to know him, the city guard left him behind the archive. And you are right, so far no one knows who they are. Trying to free them is going to be an important part of Maya's storyline in this chapter.

During these last parts I have some doubts to share about two events that happened inside the previous chapter: * No one still know tha

• I am not allowing that bitch Durrandon to get anymore power, that witch has already corrupted poor Lucas, not Ser Wilfred as well.

It appears you're not particularly fond of a certain princess, especially when it comes to her ambition to win the city :D Understandable, though I said the same thing to someone else earlier, by the time Book 1 ends your opinion will have changed either for the better or the worse. In your particular case, I am inclined to believe it will change for the better. Until then, all I can say is that every characters must choose their allies carefully. Lucas chose already and he chose what is best for him personally, Willfred has to choose either now or later, and ultimately, Leonard must choose his allies as well, as he stands alone now that Harris is out of the picture.

It's a shame really, I wish we just didn't tell the truth about Harris then. Things would be better. The city is a place of instability, and the removal of a leader is just going to worsen that. The smallfolk don't want to be bossed around by foreigners...

Harris would have indeed provided a sense of much needed stability and in my personal opinion it would have been the better option to keep his secret for a little longer. Ultimately, his downfall was inevitable and the natural result of his mistakes, although with the right choices he would have remained in power for longer, which would have had both, good and bad consequences. Currently, the city is torn between Hobert, Argella and the ones who support neither. The smallfolk has actually less of an opinion on whom they want to serve, as long as their future ruler makes sure their living conditions are acceptable, though Harris, as someone who was born in Raylansfair, would have had more support than the other candidates.

There's only one true option, we rise up, sons of the horde, to save Raylansfair. And there's a certain knight that could be used for this...

You mean a certain knight? Say no more!

It's Ser Maron Mullendore, right?

[Try to look for a different option] I am not allowing that bitch Durrandon to get anymore power, that witch has already corrupted poor Luca

• (Try to look for different option)

(Enter the dark room)

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2016

It appears you're not particularly fond of a certain princess, especially when it comes to her ambition to win the city :D

She's "daddy's little girl". Spoiled, snobbish, privileged. She gets everything she wants, it's not far. (Side note - if any character dissed her in anyway and then said "Who's your daddy now?" I would stand up and clap.)

Understandable, though I said the same thing to someone else earlier,

How much earlier? To whom? I'm kind of curious now.

In your particular case, I am inclined to believe it will change for the better.

Because she will be gone or seriously hurt, or even dead :)

To be honest, there are only three ways she can redeem herself to me. All involved Leonard.

Leonard must choose his allies as well, as he stands alone now that Harris is out of the picture.

-makes up hundreds of characters dedicated to Leonard-

In all seriousness, Darren wouldn't help him? Lucas? Those pitiful peasants? Even Jenna? Leonard is loved. Leonard is handsome. Leonard is an eligible bachelor. I'm not sure Lucas would obey Argella Durrandon rather than saving Leonard in a life-or-death situation. I like to think Leonard has more allies than he thinks.

Harris would have indeed provided a sense of much needed stability and in my personal opinion it would have been the better option to keep his secret for a little longer. Ultimately, his downfall was inevitable and the natural result of his mistakes, although with the right choices he would have remained in power for longer, which would have had both, good and bad consequences. Currently, the city is torn between Hobert, Argella and the ones who support neither. The smallfolk has actually less of an opinion on whom they want to serve, as long as their future ruler makes sure their living conditions are acceptable, though Harris, as someone who was born in Raylansfair, would have had more support than the other candidates.

See people? I knew it.

How many would you say support Hobert over Argella? I haven't exactly seen many "Team Hobert".

You mean a certain knight? Say no more!

It's Ser Maron Mullendore, right?

You know, he would be pretty efficient in causing trouble for the true knight to come to power, so yeah. Why not?

I am not allowing that bitch Durrandon to get anymore power, that witch has already corrupted poor Lucas, not Ser Wilfred as well. I

• It would be so interesting if Leonard sides with the Targaryens and Lucas with the Stags and have an epic brother v brother battle go on.

It would be pretty awesome to have a sword fight like on the top of the keep, and it ends with someone falling, but you don't know who.

Of course there would have to be a lightning storm going on with a battle underneath and maybe a dragon or two.

Bounden posted: »

[Try to look for a different option] Maybe we can wait for Daghan's dragon overlords to show their cards so Wilifred can side with them. We

• Didn't you originally want them to focus on Harris rather than Butterfly?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.