The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Welcome back :)

DillonDex posted: »

Also back from the dead.

• John Oliver is a crazy person. A magnificant, glorious crazy person.

• Welcome back. ^-^

Also back from the dead.

• Hi. :P

Brodester08 posted: »

Back from the dead. Also, I've now been on the forums for a year!

• has anyone played blue estate the game im downloading the demo it kinda looks like a yakuza styke arcade shooter

• Lord Markd? OMFG I AM GONNA CUM- I mean glad you are back

Markd4547 posted: »

XD these.are.awesome

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited June 2016

Welcome back, ya old fart.

Brodester08 posted: »

Back from the dead. Also, I've now been on the forums for a year!

• (Casually hits DillonDex in the head with a mallet and continues driving the cart.)

Also back from the dead.

• 3 meat pizza after helping my aunt take a chair out, replacing my broken fridge and moving around furniture to fit the new one? Yes please.

• So while I was playing The Last of Us, some prick sent me a message to kill myself. Dick head was on the enemy team, and after - oh I don't know - a fucking onslaught of 3 consecutive wins, the little bitch rage quits.

Lol Pathetic.

• Lucky boi

3 meat pizza after helping my aunt take a chair out, replacing my broken fridge and moving around furniture to fit the new one? Yes please.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2016

Into the Jaws of Death...

enter image description here

• Jesus man what is going on this year. Kimbo Slice just died.

• All these religious threads popping out all of a sudden make me really uncomfortable... and I'm a theist.

• Oh yeah, it's D-day.

Into the Jaws of Death...

• I played smite once and a little bitch sent me a string of messages about how I wasnt a gamer and I should delete the game, some people are bastards.

So while I was playing The Last of Us, some prick sent me a message to kill myself. Dick head was on the enemy team, and after - oh I don't know - a fucking onslaught of 3 consecutive wins, the little bitch rage quits. Lol Pathetic.

• I missed it when it was on sale last, it was about £3 and the next day it was full price :(

has anyone played blue estate the game im downloading the demo it kinda looks like a yakuza styke arcade shooter

• Kicking their ass in a game is good enough revenge if you ask me.

I played smite once and a little bitch sent me a string of messages about how I wasnt a gamer and I should delete the game, some people are bastards.

• edited June 2016

Just finished watching Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated and man the ending is bittersweet.

• Unbe-fucking-lievable! WHAT. Out of all the people to bite the dust, he's the next one?!

Thank you very much 2016 you shit head.

Jesus man what is going on this year. Kimbo Slice just died.

• That sounds like every Smite player ever.

I played smite once and a little bitch sent me a string of messages about how I wasnt a gamer and I should delete the game, some people are bastards.

• I'm having rather crazy mood swings lately. Alternating between happiness and sadness is so frustrating that I will gladly settle for sadness if that's what it took to get me out of this jam.

• I know what you mean. I can go from being okay at the start of the day to feeling shitty by the end of it. It sucks.

I'm having rather crazy mood swings lately. Alternating between happiness and sadness is so frustrating that I will gladly settle for sadness if that's what it took to get me out of this jam.

• edited June 2016

I just heard the best freaking rumor I have ever heard. Rumor has it Bethesda will be announcing an Elder Scrolls Skyrim remaster complete with all content and overhauled visuals at E3. If this is true I would ask that you send flowers to my funeral because I will have died and gone to heaven if this is true. Especially if it has mod support on consoles like fallout 4.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/completely-reworked-prey-2-and-unspecified-bethesd/1100-6440522/

http://segmentnext.com/2016/06/07/skyrim-remaster-to-be-revealed-at-e3-2016-by-bethesda-rumor/

• enter image description here

I just heard the best freaking rumor I have ever heard. Rumor has it Bethesda will be announcing an Elder Scrolls Skyrim remaster complete w

• So, I've seen some speculate that the face of Ludens (new Kojima Production's mascot) is modeled after Norman Reedus, but that is based on their eyes.

Ludens:

Reedus' character in Silent Hills:

• and Skyrim Remaster Rumours. I can get all the achievements again, since i've literally done everything on the 360

• But- but... I want a new Elder Scrolls ;-;

I've already played and replayed Skyrim a bunch of times.

I just heard the best freaking rumor I have ever heard. Rumor has it Bethesda will be announcing an Elder Scrolls Skyrim remaster complete w

• I could say the same about the politic threads, though that's because I don't know crap about politics.

All these religious threads popping out all of a sudden make me really uncomfortable... and I'm a theist.

• Never too late to learn. ;)

I could say the same about the politic threads, though that's because I don't know crap about politics.

• I generally avoid those kinds of threads because I never see anything to gain.

But if there's any problem I suggest you flag the comments or PM me or any other active moderator.

All these religious threads popping out all of a sudden make me really uncomfortable... and I'm a theist.

• Witcher 3 : Blood&Wine....perfection

• I really just tend to ignore them. I agree with you that there's really nothing to gain.

Thanks for the advice! :)

I generally avoid those kinds of threads because I never see anything to gain. But if there's any problem I suggest you flag the comments or PM me or any other active moderator.

• I'm not a big fan of them either. I haven't click on any though.

• Salt gives @Wolfenus54 life.

Note that in your books, children.

• Salt is satisfying.

Especially on CS:GO. It makes me laugh my arse off.

Salt gives @Wolfenus54 life. Note that in your books, children.

• If you like salt you need some mental help buddy.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Salt is satisfying. Especially on CS:GO. It makes me laugh my arse off.

• HEY! YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT IT'S TOO FUN SEEING PEOPLE SALTY.

DON'T LIE TO ME, BOI. YOU'RE EVEN HANDSOME JACK 2.0.

If you like salt you need some mental help buddy.

• [removed]

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Salt is satisfying. Especially on CS:GO. It makes me laugh my arse off.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.