Official Jetra thread

Comments

• Wait seriously?!?!? omgomgomg yesssssss

Jesse saves Petra from falling, they race, Petra feels comfortable getting angry in front of Jesse, and they laugh together. If these aren't

• Honestly I'm just glad that Petra survived the mansion. I'm also glad that the game didn't try to shoehorn a romance with one of the youtubers.

Jetra is the way, Jetra is the light! We will get our shipping moment by the end of all of this!

• So much Jetra in ep 6... Hopefully more in the next episodes. Eric DID say there was a really cute animation! :3

• edited June 2016

Something WAS going on between Jesse and Petra in those scenes. Hmmmm. Jetra confirmed everyone? Something tells me that "Access Denied" will have another save Petra moment because Ivor and Petra in the picture are bickering over Jesse about something INTENSE.

Jesse saves Petra from falling, they race, Petra feels comfortable getting angry in front of Jesse, and they laugh together. If these aren't

• Who enjoyed the moment where Jesse and Petra were tracking down White Pumpkin's lair togheter? I DID. :)

• This shipping and EPisode 6 Youtubers reminds me, we should ship Youtubers too.

• ME!! XDD squealing like an idiot

• Sand blocks x CaptainSparklez?

Nah I dont think so .__.

JimMate789 posted: »

This shipping and EPisode 6 Youtubers reminds me, we should ship Youtubers too.

• edited June 2016

I'm noticing just how close Jesse and Petra are getting, I saw a trophy achievement in episode 7 saying "trust falling" so its save Petra or Lukas? Save him to confirm Lukesse, or save her to confirm Jetra, I. Choose. Petra.

• edited June 2016

Dan X Lizzie, Stampy X Stacy, but Sparklez X Floor?

• I ship Stacy x Stampy and Dan x Lizzie :v

.Sparkles x the floor is my new OTP <3

JimMate789 posted: »

Dan X Lizzie, Stampy X Stacy, but Sparklez X Floor?

• yas it did and lukesse got absolutely nothing HA

michyxox posted: »

Wait seriously?!?!? omgomgomg yesssssss

• I've never played TFTBL before, but did any of the ships become canon?

Because if it did, Jetra is that one.

And GO JETRA!

At this point, I really feel that Jetra and Lukesse is the new Rhyiona and Rhysha. :P And I am on the side of Jetra,

• edited June 2016

I'd rather save Ivor over Lukas to confirm...Ivoresse? Jevor? Who comes up with these ship names?

And I. Choose. Petra. Too.

I'm noticing just how close Jesse and Petra are getting, I saw a trophy achievement in episode 7 saying "trust falling" so its save Petra or Lukas? Save him to confirm Lukesse, or save her to confirm Jetra, I. Choose. Petra.

• Petra x Stampy, Petra x Dan and CaptainSparklez x Floor <3

Hana-san posted: »

I ship Stacy x Stampy and Dan x Lizzie :v .Sparkles x the floor is my new OTP

• They will both live until episode 8.

• AW COME ON! Why don't they let us kill Lukas ;(

AronDracula posted: »

They will both live until episode 8.

• Why would anyone do that? Yeah, he might be a douche rarely but I see no reason to kill him.

AW COME ON! Why don't they let us kill Lukas ;(

• Never gonna happen coz ttg designs same animation for female and male models of jesse and we aint seeing female jesse x petra for sure y'know

• Um. Male jsse x petra. That's possible. Plus yes they do, but also, um, maybe if there's shipping, they'd be smart enough to make a choice for male jesse and petra, but not female jsse? Otherwise its awkward :P

AdamRoberts posted: »

Never gonna happen coz ttg designs same animation for female and male models of jesse and we aint seeing female jesse x petra for sure y'know

• a douche that deserves to die

Why would anyone do that? Yeah, he might be a douche rarely but I see no reason to kill him.

• I hate to say it, but if it were female Jesse, she would go with THE TRASH BAG WITH BLONDE HAIR. I am sad. I may go cry in the corner now and reflect on why Lukas exists. ;(

ASaltLick posted: »

Um. Male jsse x petra. That's possible. Plus yes they do, but also, um, maybe if there's shipping, they'd be smart enough to make a choice for male jesse and petra, but not female jsse? Otherwise its awkward :P

• edited June 2016

Yeah, those scenes with Petra are adorable, I heard that Eric guy said he did an animation for episode 7 that's "adorable." omg? Its tearing me apart the trophy achievement in episode 7 says "trust falling" will be between Petra and Lukas love choice. If its gonna show the love picked character saying "why did you save me and not him/her?" i'm gonna flip. PetraPetraPetra. So like Shia Lebouf always says...Just do it. XD

yas it did and lukesse got absolutely nothing HA

• JUST DO IT!
    And I can't wait for what the 'adorable' animation will be!
    it'll probably be like a bunny or something :(

Yeah, those scenes with Petra are adorable, I heard that Eric guy said he did an animation for episode 7 that's "adorable." omg? Its tearing

• You do that, and pay a kind word to the Lukesse shippers on the way. :)

I hate to say it, but if it were female Jesse, she would go with THE TRASH BAG WITH BLONDE HAIR. I am sad. I may go cry in the corner now and reflect on why Lukas exists. ;(

• He would just get mad if you choose not to save him.

Why would anyone do that? Yeah, he might be a douche rarely but I see no reason to kill him.

• I actually ship my female Jesse with Petra though so I don't see why it would be awkward. She has the exact same interactions with her as the male Jesse would have so I don't see why it would be any different.. xD

ASaltLick posted: »

Um. Male jsse x petra. That's possible. Plus yes they do, but also, um, maybe if there's shipping, they'd be smart enough to make a choice for male jesse and petra, but not female jsse? Otherwise its awkward :P

• Is a kind word to the Lukesse shippers 'JESSE X JESSE WAS BETTER THAN YOUR BULL****'?

Tohabath posted: »

You do that, and pay a kind word to the Lukesse shippers on the way.

• edited June 2016

Well this is from a none Telltale game, but Ashley Johnson, who plays as Petra? She played as Ellie in Last Of Us, and the dlc with her friend Riley, has them goof around together in an old mall. They did a dance at the end and Ellie gave Riley a KISS on the cheek? Idk, but all the scenes with male/female Jesse and Petra are basically them adventuring, being honest, joking around, Jesse: "Remember what WE were like before we were cool?" Petra: "Some of us will never be cool." Jesse: "Haha." I find it fascinating how Telltale adds hints at a romance, then when we see it, its gonna be a "Omg its real!" moment.

I hate to say it, but if it were female Jesse, she would go with THE TRASH BAG WITH BLONDE HAIR. I am sad. I may go cry in the corner now and reflect on why Lukas exists. ;(

• edited June 2016

kind

...oh...

Is a kind word to the Lukesse shippers 'JESSE X JESSE WAS BETTER THAN YOUR BULL****'?

• RAISES BOTH HANDS

raises hand

• but female jesse x petra is a thing, a BIG thing on wattpad ._.

• OMG SAME!! I prefer Female Jesse x Petra wayyy more! But anyways, either way Jesse is Jesse soo...

AS LONG AS SHE ISNT WITH THE BLONDE SMILEY TRASHBAG. ITS COOL.

Brenbanana posted: »

I actually ship my female Jesse with Petra though so I don't see why it would be awkward. She has the exact same interactions with her as the male Jesse would have so I don't see why it would be any different.. xD

• edited June 2016

Honestly thats true, Jesse's the same as a boy or girl but actually two characters in the story mention Jesse's gender, Ivor and Torquedawg, if your a girl, he'll say its a boy's name, and if your a boy, he'll say its a girl's name. Omg?

OMG SAME!! I prefer Female Jesse x Petra wayyy more! But anyways, either way Jesse is Jesse soo... AS LONG AS SHE ISNT WITH THE BLONDE SMILEY TRASHBAG. ITS COOL.

• Well...I never play with F!Jesse yet ,but i watch gameplays with her UwUr .I mainly ship M!Jesse x Petra but with the F!Jesse is cute too :3~~

Brenbanana posted: »

I actually ship my female Jesse with Petra though so I don't see why it would be awkward. She has the exact same interactions with her as the male Jesse would have so I don't see why it would be any different.. xD

• RAISES EXTRA HANDS

RAISES BOTH HANDS

• YAY! Making Lukas mad or upset makes me so happy :D

He would just get mad if you choose not to save him.

• edited June 2016

BLONDE SMILEY TRASHBAG

THE PATHETIC BLONDE IDIOT TRASHBAG! I swear if they make Jesse even LOOK at Luk- dies

OMG SAME!! I prefer Female Jesse x Petra wayyy more! But anyways, either way Jesse is Jesse soo... AS LONG AS SHE ISNT WITH THE BLONDE SMILEY TRASHBAG. ITS COOL.

This discussion has been closed.