Official Jetra thread

1363738394042»

Comments

• I'm gonna close this thread, but you guys are free to make a story discussion thread instead of a "Official Jetra Romance" thread.

See my earlier post for more of an explanation.

• edited October 2017

Thread: Could Jesse and Petra be more than friends? (Story Discussion)

Story Discussion due to new rules. I have no picture but yes, this is kind of a jetra thread.
    NO HATING OTHER PEOPLE
    RESPECT OTHERS
    HAVE FUN DISCUSING

• Changing the topic title is not enough; you need to start the discussion off with story discussion too. :p

• Sorry Blind! I´ll fix that right now!

Changing the topic title is not enough; you need to start the discussion off with story discussion too.

• Just dropping by to say this ship has my support.

Okay goodbye now.

• My opinion:

Shipping topics should be prohibited.

Goodbye.

• Shipping Jesse and Petra isnt as weird and forced as some people make it seem.

• Yeah, I´ve seen way worse.

Shipping Jesse and Petra isnt as weird and forced as some people make it seem.

• Thank You

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Just dropping by to say this ship has my support. Okay goodbye now.

• I think there is still some possibilites for this ship. Jesse and Petra have been seen to be happy being together again.

• Also I´m new to making discussions so I didn´t know.

L-dog posted: »

Sorry Blind! I´ll fix that right now!

• Ok.

Tekano posted: »

No.

• edited October 2017

Leaving side the topic of implementing romance, the possibility of a relationship between Petra and Jesse comes down to individual player's Jesse. This is due to the fact that interactions differ between players since they make different choices and choose different dialogue options. Because of this, how believable it would be for Jesse and Petra to form a romantic relationship is going to differ.

With my Jesse, it wouldn't be believable. She and Petra have had very little chemistry together:

• Out of the group, Jesse interacts with Petra the least since she's seldom the one Jesse ends up partnered with. I think the only time was during Episode 7 and that was only because I thought the emotional scene at the end made more sense with Lukas. He's more or less the one Jesse's closest to in her group of friends.

• Jesse and Petra also have different attitudes on things. My Jesse is more cautious when it comes to dangerous situations. In Episode 6, Jesse was annoyed with how Petra dashed off and in Episode 7, there was the argument in the beginning where she got annoyed with Petra for taking her frustrations out on Jesse.

• Jesse and Petra have different personalities. Jesse doesn't mind things being quiet, taking breaks from adventuring and taking care of Beacontown. While she likes adventuring, she's more of a builder at heart than a warrior. While opposite can attract, it doesn't mean opposites will always work.

They're friends but that's all they're ever going to be. They wouldn't work as a couple and in all likelihood, they'd only make each other unhappy if they tried to be.

• I don't think so.

• I'm not even that into jetra, just made this so other people can have a thread

SnownRaven posted: »

Leaving side the topic of implementing romance, the possibility of a relationship between Petra and Jesse comes down to individual player's

• Goodbye indeed

Linkyop posted: »

My opinion: Shipping topics should be prohibited. Goodbye.

• Not sure why someone my Jesse hit in the chest with a diamond sword would try to be with him.

• Changing the title to include "(Story Discussion)" in parenthesis at the end is not enough; when you make a discussion, your first post should lead into something on its own instead of making a general chat thread where you ask other people to find something to discuss.

Replace this:

Story Discussion due to new rules. I have no picture but yes, this is kind of a jetra thread.
    NO HATING OTHER PEOPLE
    RESPECT OTHERS
    HAVE FUN DISCUSING

With some story discussion of your own. :)

Also I´m new to making discussions so I didn´t know.

• WAIT WHAT

Tekano posted: »

Not sure why someone my Jesse hit in the chest with a diamond sword would try to be with him.

• I fought her in episode 3

WAIT WHAT

This discussion has been closed.