Official Jetra thread

Comments

• I don't think a group called "STOP JETRA HATERS" will do anything at all to stop the haters

SKingCatS posted: »

i think we need to make a group called "STOP JETRA HATERS" cuz i love Jetra and everything about shipping it!!!

• I don't think that was meant to be taken seriously

I don't think a group called "STOP JETRA HATERS" will do anything at all to stop the haters

• edited September 2017

But we want it to happen!

I am Brazilian p.s I'm a child and I do not care

AdamRoberts posted: »

No. Because: 1. Its Minecraft 2. There are kids around here (dont get triggered, i meant kids along with some adults) 3. (MOST IMPORTANTL

• if you did not notice in episode 7 if you talk to lukas he'll say "I just wanted to ask you ... I know how close you and Petra are ... Why save me on it"

• Oh yeah I remember that lol

arthur2007 posted: »

if you did not notice in episode 7 if you talk to lukas he'll say "I just wanted to ask you ... I know how close you and Petra are ... Why save me on it"

• Yeahhh you really are....just a buzz kill...

I don't think a group called "STOP JETRA HATERS" will do anything at all to stop the haters

• I remember that!

arthur2007 posted: »

if you did not notice in episode 7 if you talk to lukas he'll say "I just wanted to ask you ... I know how close you and Petra are ... Why save me on it"

• K

Yeahhh you really are....just a buzz kill...

• My fav Jetra moment in season 2

Petra : " Jesse sometimes I worry you don't have time for me... Your friends anymore.
    Jesse: " Hey I'm here now aren't I? I'll always make time for you. ;)

• Aw Yeah! That's definitely still one of my favorite moments

MegaXD posted: »

My fav Jetra moment in season 2 Petra : " Jesse sometimes I worry you don't have time for me... Your friends anymore. Jesse: " Hey I'm here now aren't I? I'll always make time for you.

• Awwww ikkkk

MegaXD posted: »

My fav Jetra moment in season 2 Petra : " Jesse sometimes I worry you don't have time for me... Your friends anymore. Jesse: " Hey I'm here now aren't I? I'll always make time for you.

• That's not nice, he didn't even say anything bad

Yeahhh you really are....just a buzz kill...

• Man, I hope telltale haven't seen these shipping threads recently, cause there's been a lot of arguments surrounding them

• I think they saw it, witch it's good for us!

Mikestar16 posted: »

Man, I hope telltale haven't seen these shipping threads recently, cause there's been a lot of arguments surrounding them

• Not really, now they're gonna think we're all jerks

ali1382 posted: »

I think they saw it, witch it's good for us!

• ali1382 is saying it's good because he hates ships and I'm assuming he thinks it's good because he wants this thread removed WELL ALI1382 NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU WISH IT AINT HAPPENING

Not really, now they're gonna think we're all jerks

• edited September 2017

[removed]

ali1382 is saying it's good because he hates ships and I'm assuming he thinks it's good because he wants this thread removed WELL ALI1382 NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU WISH IT AINT HAPPENING

• So I got a question for you. If romance were to happen in this game, would you mind all that much? Cause to be honest I don't mind if romance does happen in the game or if it doesn't, but I'm just asking you.

• Yes.

So I got a question for you. If romance were to happen in this game, would you mind all that much? Cause to be honest I don't mind if romance does happen in the game or if it doesn't, but I'm just asking you.

• Are you like 9 years old or something? Gosh, romance just seems too much for you child-like brain...and typing....bc you make ALOT of annoying typos.

Yes.

• What country Are you from bc honestly I don't know a country where people are just....SO SOFT....he said "I don't think a group called "STOP JETRA HATERS" will do anything at all to stop the haters." Not trying to be mean at all but your SO SOFT like I've seen your other comments too.

That's not nice, he didn't even say anything bad

• I'm 14...

Are you like 9 years old or something? Gosh, romance just seems too much for you child-like brain...and typing....bc you make ALOT of annoying typos.

• And people your age put a * in the middle of romance..?

I'm 14...

• edited September 2017

I put it cuz ro*ance is a swear word!(I think.)

And people your age put a * in the middle of romance..?

• LOL why do you have to hate romance ali its a beautiful thing that is sometimes hard to get! Just get a break and say that shipping is awesome!

• Romance is not a swear word

• edited September 2017

Nope, I hate the romace bucuse it's a ugly thing. Shipping and romane is Terrible.

SKingCatS posted: »

LOL why do you have to hate romance ali its a beautiful thing that is sometimes hard to get! Just get a break and say that shipping is awesome!

• It is!

Romance is not a swear word

• NO IT ISN'T romance is like THE OPPOSITE OF A SWEAR WORD you are. Not. 14 your....a liar...14 year olds aren't against shipping and romance they are the ones who do it the most now-a-days.

It is!

• edited September 2017

Well, i'm 14 but i'm against shipping and romnce anyway. And romnce is a swear word!

NO IT ISN'T romance is like THE OPPOSITE OF A SWEAR WORD you are. Not. 14 your....a liar...14 year olds aren't against shipping and romance they are the ones who do it the most now-a-days.

• Wow, all these fights are so pointless.

• edited September 2017

Facepalms

WHAT??

• Even boys ship stuff now it's kind of a normal thing in the world right now.

Facepalms WHAT??

• So. About JETRA. You guys think there are going to be any moments in this episode? I'm really excited for this episode.

this is me desprately trying to get off the topic of arguing

• I know but if you think about it, the shippers on this site have been getting A LOT of hate these past few weeks so I wouldn't judge that much

Wow, all these fights are so pointless.

• Yep....but hey that's what the threads are for now...frowns

Wow, all these fights are so pointless.

• No prolly not....i mean Petra probably won't be in the episode much...but...yeahhh

So. About JETRA. You guys think there are going to be any moments in this episode? I'm really excited for this episode. this is me desprately trying to get off the topic of arguing

• I hope so, but if they were to add romance in this game, it might be optional cause if you think about it there are some people who do want romance and some people who don't, so that would probably be the best concept to take because it would make both groups happy

So. About JETRA. You guys think there are going to be any moments in this episode? I'm really excited for this episode. this is me desprately trying to get off the topic of arguing

• Maybe but it will be hard bc if they like a character more then the other and you get an option like "Hug them" or for example "Highfive" or "walk away" the Ship haters will get mad bc THAT IS EVEN AN OPTION....no saying that's likely but I feel like the Ship haters won't be happy if something like that were to happen..

I hope so, but if they were to add romance in this game, it might be optional cause if you think about it there are some people who do want

• She will be in the episode if you didn't send her to get the clock though

No prolly not....i mean Petra probably won't be in the episode much...but...yeahhh

This discussion has been closed.