Official Jetra thread

Comments

• Oh yeah, but so many popular ytubers sent her to be the clock so I guess I forgot....

She will be in the episode if you didn't send her to get the clock though

• Agreed

Wow, all these fights are so pointless.

• Nah, when I see a hug or something like that, I think of it as just a friendship moment. But when someone says it's romance.... that's when I get mad.

Maybe but it will be hard bc if they like a character more then the other and you get an option like "Hug them" or for example "Highfive" or

• Well first of all I'm from Australia, and secondly I just don't want people to argue, cause if telltale see shippers and non-shippers fight over if romance should or shouldn't happen, then they might not put in romance at all, and then Jetra will never happen, so yeah, if someone is hating on romance don't fight, just flag them

What country Are you from bc honestly I don't know a country where people are just....SO SOFT....he said "I don't think a group called "STOP

• Well you're in the wrong place my dude

Tekano posted: »

Nah, when I see a hug or something like that, I think of it as just a friendship moment. But when someone says it's romance.... that's when I get mad.

• Agreed.

Tekano posted: »

Nah, when I see a hug or something like that, I think of it as just a friendship moment. But when someone says it's romance.... that's when I get mad.

• I know, witch it's not good.

Even boys ship stuff now it's kind of a normal thing in the world right now.

• Again, you guys are in the wrong place

ali1382 posted: »

Agreed.

• You might be right.

Mikestar16 posted: »

Again, you guys are in the wrong place

• ALI YOUR NOT GOOD

I know, witch it's not good.

• Guys. Stop. Please. Please. Please. This fight between Jetra fans and Haters is pointless and annoying. It makes me sick. I'm done. Haters IF YOU DONT LIKE THE THREAD GET ARE HERE. WE ARE HERE TO TALK ABOUT JETRA NOT TO FIGHT. I miss 2015 when no one was fighting here.

• He IS right

You might be right.

• Ikr.. no one even talks about Jetra they just fight.. someone needs to do something about all these anti~shippers
    Look guys it's fine if you don't like shipping but DONT post HATE on it every 5 seconds. Can't you tell people are just arguing with you? You anti~shippers are on the losing side so stop ruining everyone's experience on this thread and causing dumb arguments that are just completely pointless. No one has talked about Jetra since Giant Consequences came out I mean seriously people go get a life and talk on other threads that YOU DO LIKE.

MegaXD posted: »

Guys. Stop. Please. Please. Please. This fight between Jetra fans and Haters is pointless and annoying. It makes me sick. I'm done. Haters I

• While this is thread is for those shipping Jetra, "haters" are entitled to their own opinion as long as they follow the basics rules (explain your view without being rude to others, give arguments to support your opinion etc.). "I h8 Jetra cuz sux/ I h8 ships m8, eef off" it's not exactly constructive nor it's nice.

Guys. Stop. Please. Please. Please. This fight between Jetra fans and Haters is pointless and annoying. It makes me sick. I'm done. Haters I

• Agreed

Lazy_DC posted: »

While this is thread is for those shipping Jetra, "haters" are entitled to their own opinion as long as they follow the basics rules (explai

• I'm going to be honest here, I been in this Jetra thread almost as forever as i had my old computer, And i loved shipping jetra. But the shipping on Jetra kinda dropped down a bit. ):

• It's not people like me hating Jetra that's the problem, it's the people like me hating on the Jetra fans that's the problem.

It's okay to not like Jetra as much as it is to like Jetra, because both are equal opinions. It's when people lash out at each other. That's the real issue.

SKingCatS posted: »

i think we need to make a group called "STOP JETRA HATERS" cuz i love Jetra and everything about shipping it!!!

• Just because he makes a typo doesn't mean he's 9. All sorts of people I've met are teens and they misspell a few words every now and then. And don't generalize, not all 14-year-olds are for shipping.

And no, romance isn't a swear word, even though I never particularly liked it in video games.

I'm not taking any sides in this arguement, just trying to clear up the facts some.

ALI YOUR NOT GOOD

• There's either gonna be JETRA, or NO JETRA, whatever Telltale decides they want to do with it. Arguing about it constantly isn't gonna change that fact. Just putting that out there.

Wow, all these fights are so pointless.

• I'm in the wrong place too, but instead of arguing, I'm watching from afar and trying to break them up.

He IS right

• I agree with that, as a Jetra hater myself.

Agreed

• No offense to anyone, but I personally think the Jetra haters are getting insulted more on this thread than the actual Jetra fans...

Example?

"Are you like 9 years old or something? Gosh, romance just seems too much for you child-like brain...and typing....bc you make ALOT of annoying typos."

-WolfieWarrior13

• Exactly

There's either gonna be JETRA, or NO JETRA, whatever Telltale decides they want to do with it. Arguing about it constantly isn't gonna change that fact. Just putting that out there.

• True, hopefully time can sort things out

No offense to anyone, but I personally think the Jetra haters are getting insulted more on this thread than the actual Jetra fans... Exam

• Ali1382 is Homopobic xD

I know, witch it's not good.

• Okay. I'm going to step up and try to stop the fighting in this thread, This was the first ever thread i ever gotten onto on the telltale website and I don't want it token away, And i just want to say a couple things.

• No matter what, In arguments, There will be threats. If you get threatened by someone, Just either ignore the person or don't reply in a bad way back. That just makes the argument worse.

• Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you come and ruin everyone else's fun, This targets the Jetra Haters.

• Jetra lovers, If someone says something like "Jetra will not happen ever, Shipping wont happen in this game" Then you have to respect their opinion, Don't just start a argument, Please.

Hopefully some people can respect what I just said and please do the right thing, Thank you for reading this.

• I think jetra should happen because that's my opinion and my opinion is way better than yours because I'm me now go away haters!!! (sarcasm duly noted)

• Try and not start arguments though, cause then this whole thread will be locked

L-dog posted: »

I think jetra should happen because that's my opinion and my opinion is way better than yours because I'm me now go away haters!!! (sarcasm duly noted)

• dont get mad at meh D: I got apples for everyone in ep 1!

Try and not start arguments though, cause then this whole thread will be locked

• What? lol

L-dog posted: »

dont get mad at meh I got apples for everyone in ep 1!

• If you choose to make lukas leave the hut in ep 1 he comes back with apples

What? lol

• In my opinion we should let this discussion sink and create a new Jetra thread with rules for haters and fans alike.

This is supposed to be a shipping thread, not an "insult everyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you" thread, people!

(And you know the arguments are getting out of control when I type this AS A JETRA HATER)

• edited September 2017

Well so far there aren't any arguments, so I think it's fine for now

EDIT: I'm still scratching my head on the fact that this is from a Jetra hater lol

In my opinion we should let this discussion sink and create a new Jetra thread with rules for haters and fans alike. This is supposed to

• No, we are not going to replace this discussion because of annoying Jetra haters, this is the OFICIAL JETRA thread and is not going to be replaced or blocked, besides the fight ended, peace finally.

In my opinion we should let this discussion sink and create a new Jetra thread with rules for haters and fans alike. This is supposed to

• Well, if we do make a new jetra thread, We will have advantages and disadvantages
    1 good thing is that we can show rules and the latest thing that has jetra related things including hugs or saving each other.
    Another good thing is that if a Jetra hater comes, We completely IGNORE or reply in something like "I respect your opinion" before you start a whole new argument.

Although, a bad thing is that our memories will be removed from here and all the jetra haters can view where we're going and ruin our fun ):

No, we are not going to replace this discussion because of annoying Jetra haters, this is the OFICIAL JETRA thread and is not going to be replaced or blocked, besides the fight ended, peace finally.

• Meh, just leave this thread as it is. We can still talk about Jetra and able to stop arguments by maybe occasionally commenting on the new rules, as long as telltale doesn't them

Well, if we do make a new jetra thread, We will have advantages and disadvantages 1 good thing is that we can show rules and the latest th

• Given the implication that Bigbstatz is on Jailhouse Block, what are the odds that he's going to assume that Jesse and Petra are more than just friends? If I remember correctly, that Youtuber is a Jetra shipper.

• I thought one video he said about Jetra wont happen most likely because its a block game or something like that.

matteso586 posted: »

Given the implication that Bigbstatz is on Jailhouse Block, what are the odds that he's going to assume that Jesse and Petra are more than just friends? If I remember correctly, that Youtuber is a Jetra shipper.

• Who saw the video of EP 3 of MCSM?

• I haven't, I decided to challenge myself and not watch any trailers or videos

arthur2007 posted: »

Who saw the video of EP 3 of MCSM?

This discussion has been closed.