Comments

• Please no fighting guys

ali1382 posted: »

I'm 14...

• edited October 2017

Yea guys chill out

Chill guys

ali1382 posted: »

I don't think they'll be about j*tra....

• edited October 2017

" Why do we have to always save her every single time? " " it's too much "
    Well if you hate it so much go ask that to Eric or another writer of MCSM because they are the people behind the story.
    I'm so glad they are making a lot of Jetra moments this season, I don't care if Jesse needs to save her all the time.
    " The only requirement to meet is good gameplay and story "
    Just in case you don't know we have good gameplay and story. Until now there is NOTHING romantic in the game ok? Can you see couples? Romance? Kisses? No...BUT YOU ARE IN THE JETRA THREAD right now and of course we are going to be paying attention to every moment Jesse and Petra are together and talk about how they are cute, etc.
    Advice: if you don't like Jetra can you please leave? Do yourself a favor and get are here. I am so done with those Jetra haters And you will do yourself a favor because if you don't like Jetra you won't see people talking about it :)

Tekano posted: »

Literally saving her for every saving option is too much, why do we have to always save her every single time? We need a break from saving h

• Please to all the peace makers out there saying "Chill out" DOES NOT help the situation ONE bit it's just annoying.

Chill guys

• edited October 2017

But not more annoying then feeding the fire more wood. I'm just as you, annoyed by people shitting on Jetra In a freacking Jetra thread. Jerk move and it makes no sense. But understand that sometimes doing nothing is the right thing to do.

Please to all the peace makers out there saying "Chill out" DOES NOT help the situation ONE bit it's just annoying.

• edited October 2017

Ok. Look people. If you don't like Jetra then stay out of the Jetra thread I mean come on, I know it's not right for Jetra shippers to to bully the Jetra haters but they have it coming when they are constantly hating on the ship. If you don't want to be bullied then stop posting hate comments- better yet just don't even get on the Jetra thread at all.
    There would be so many less arguments if Jetra haters just stayed in their own little group and Jetra shippers stuck to another.

• Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ok. Look people. If you don't like Jetra then stay out of the Jetra thread I mean come on, I know it's not right for Jetra shippers to to bu

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2017

Just a friendly reminder to please keep discussion respectful. Focus on discussing the idea and not the person.

WolfieWarrior13, attacking users personally isn't necessary so please try to avoid doing that in future discussions.

Discussion doesn't seem to be constructive and we've been trying to encourage story discussion over general chat shipping threads, so I'm indefinitely going to lock this thread but you are free to make story discussion threads discussing the possibility of romance. Likewise, you are allowed to share fan art or fan fiction in the appropriate place.

• edited October 2017

Thread: New official Romance Jetra Thread

I know love is war but cmon guys ;)
    enter image description here

In This Thread The Following Goes

• Respect others opinion
    • Chat-Content is relevant with the post-topic
    • No verbal abuse

ps- Try to keep it less personal and more of a story discussion. It's okay to not be a fan of Jetra and post about it but use reason along with a good explanation so history don't repeat itself. HF

• THANK YOU!!!!
    I LOVE JETRA
    but not just because of that but because ITS NEW!!!
    also first comment :D

• Oh also i hope this doesn't get closed too, and get ambushed by a billion jetra haters :)

• R.I.PJETRATHREAD tho

• Meh, I actually quite enjoyed to discussion with them.

Oh also i hope this doesn't get closed too, and get ambushed by a billion jetra haters

• The pro's and the cons!

Meh, I actually quite enjoyed to discussion with them.

• Great more stupid threads.

• SIGH here we go with the haters again, can't you let us just have our thread?

collboy600 posted: »

Great more stupid threads.

• Yeah let us have our moments.

L-dog posted: »

SIGH here we go with the haters again, can't you let us just have our thread?

• we don't dislike you, we just don't want to lose another thread

Yeah let us have our moments.

• Love the pic for this thread at the top XD

• I thought it was perfect because it's this picture that made this thread happened xD

Love the pic for this thread at the top XD

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2017

...Technically, you just reposted another version of the "Official Jetra Shipping" thread! :p

When I mentioned that you guys should make a "Story Discussion" thread, what I meant was that - when making a new thread - we prefer that the first post of the thread itself actually find something to discuss that is related to the story, instead of making a "general chat" thread where you ask other people to find something to discuss.

Instead of calling it "the Jetra thread", instead treat it as you would a normal thread about the game, where the first main post can talk about the previous episodes or speculate what happens in future episodes.

Like, for example, you could call it "Could Jesse and Petra be more than friends?", and the main post would discuss the story and how you want Jesse/Petra to be more than friends. You would ideally find a way to include something in the first post that would give other people something to discuss too! :)

• If you want a good example, here is a thread in the Batman section that discusses character romance in a way that is closer to what I had in mind: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/116791/will-iman-avesta-and-bruce-wayne-have-some-potential-romance/

...Technically, you just reposted another version of the "Official Jetra Shipping" thread! When I mentioned that you guys should make a

• Yea I know, I know, I kinda cheated :D I'm totally fine if this thread is taken down. I actually dident think it was "this" type of thread that was the problem but mainly more that it got out of hand. I totally see your point but if you decide to take this thread down you may want to be specific that its not about users acting badly but more about the layout of the thread itself. (Because shockingly there exist slower people then me).

If you want a good example, here is a thread in the Batman section that discusses character romance in a way that is closer to what I had in

• Hello darkness my old friend...

• Sweet! Hopefully this thread will last longer! Also Im looking forward to ep4! :D
    'Heartfelt episode'

• Please dont take it down ):

Yea I know, I know, I kinda cheated I'm totally fine if this thread is taken down. I actually dident think it was "this" type of thread tha

• You're still free to make a story discussion thread! ;)

Please dont take it down ):

• Greaat..

• Please stop being rude.

Greaat..

• edited October 2017

got a picture
    Another pat on the back!

• SERIOUSLY??????? THEY CLOSED THE OFFICIAL JETRA THREAD BECAUSE OF THE HATERS? IT WAS ALL GOOD UNTIL TEKANO CAME AND STARTED HATING.
    We can't just have a thread that we like????? We can't have a thread where IF YOU DONT LIKE YOU LEAVE US ALONE AND DONT COME HERE TO START WITH THE HATE?!

• But it's all good now, we got a new thread

MegaXD posted: »

SERIOUSLY??????? THEY CLOSED THE OFFICIAL JETRA THREAD BECAUSE OF THE HATERS? IT WAS ALL GOOD UNTIL TEKANO CAME AND STARTED HATING. We ca

• Yup.. they... closed the thread.. don't really know WHY- I'm pretty upset about it too.

MegaXD posted: »

SERIOUSLY??????? THEY CLOSED THE OFFICIAL JETRA THREAD BECAUSE OF THE HATERS? IT WAS ALL GOOD UNTIL TEKANO CAME AND STARTED HATING. We ca

• It wasn't only because of that - we've been trying to encourage people to make story discussion threads instead of general chat threads for a while back, whereas the Jetra thread was made during Season 1, before that forum rule change.

Yup.. they... closed the thread.. don't really know WHY- I'm pretty upset about it too.

• Oh, so it wasn't because of the little arguments?

It wasn't only because of that - we've been trying to encourage people to make story discussion threads instead of general chat threads for a while back, whereas the Jetra thread was made during Season 1, before that forum rule change.

• That was more of the icing on the cake. It certainly wasn't helping, on top of the lack of a focus on story discussion in particular.

Mikestar16 posted: »

Oh, so it wasn't because of the little arguments?

• edited October 2017

Oh Tekano...Tekano...

Greaat..

• Sooooo, anybody got any ideas of what we could talk about on this thread?

• Well until there are more Jetra moments.. no.

Mikestar16 posted: »

Sooooo, anybody got any ideas of what we could talk about on this thread?

• It was not the people who were hating on jetra, it was us. the rabid fans that are like ¨OMG U DON LIEK JETRA?!!?!?! I WILL KEEL U OMG REPORTEDEDDEDDDD¨ yes, nobody said that. but people can talk about how they don´t like jetra without starting arguments! Haters, You can hate Jetra fans, including me. leave them alone

This discussion has been closed.