Official Jetra thread

Comments

• Actually, in episode 7 and 8 of season one he mentions Jetra twice, one being "Of course I saved you, Jetra is happening". But I'm not sure if he has mentioned it since

I thought one video he said about Jetra wont happen most likely because its a block game or something like that.

• I've watched every single MCSM vid of his and i haven't heard him say that at all.... Watch his Jetra vid. He says he sorta would like to see Jetra happen, but he is not confident in it happening at all. How could he even possibly know that? Youtubers know their lines and ONLY their lines.

Mikestar16 posted: »

Actually, in episode 7 and 8 of season one he mentions Jetra twice, one being "Of course I saved you, Jetra is happening". But I'm not sure if he has mentioned it since

• edited September 2017

Try watching his 1st part of episode 8 and near the end I'm pretty sure he says it. But if that is your opinion, I respect it

EDIT: I found the time when he says it: 24:53

Tekano posted: »

I've watched every single MCSM vid of his and i haven't heard him say that at all.... Watch his Jetra vid. He says he sorta would like to se

• Okay. I heard it. He is just theorizing.

Try watching his 1st part of episode 8 and near the end I'm pretty sure he says it. But if that is your opinion, I respect it EDIT: I found the time when he says it: 24:53

• edited September 2017

So s2 ep 3 is out. Any Jetra moments for you guys?

• Well if she had the Gauntlet after you find her and have the little stand off she doesn't talk much (Kinda weird knowing Petra) I haven't watched a playthrough of what happens when you have Petra with you for the whole entire game though so I wouldn't know if there are any moments I hope so though!

So s2 ep 3 is out. Any Jetra moments for you guys?

• With nurm!!

AnimalBoy posted: »

You get a group hug.

• Right? I wonder too what happens if you bring her with you because IMO letting her take the gauntlet is the more Jetra choice and this time it had a very weird effekt on Petra. Like you said she is very quiet and nearly looks sad at somepoints. I think she got something she wants to talk about.

• edited September 2017

Not much happens. If you try to talk to her you will give her (or Jack, determinately) a very very short hug. Otherwise she acts like her normal self. You saves her, like how you save Jack. This time you fight Jack. After this Petra gives Jack a long hug. Not much else. However Jack and Petra are kinda reversed. Jack says what Petra says, and Petra is more skeptical of Xara, instead of Jack this time, though Jack still doesn't trust her in the end...sooo... but you learn facts at the start, like Petra's favorite weapon, tool and food being swords.

Right? I wonder too what happens if you bring her with you because IMO letting her take the gauntlet is the more Jetra choice and this time

• I loved that part with her favorite food being swords lol XD

• Thanks for telling. No wonder she named her favorit weapon Mis butter :D

• Well, I have done the calculations and it seems that Jesse has hugged Petra around 4 times

• Ikr whoever had the Gauntlet seems pretty depressed afterward and I don't know why I feel like there is still something Petra/Jack isn't telling us

Right? I wonder too what happens if you bring her with you because IMO letting her take the gauntlet is the more Jetra choice and this time

• damn it. my uncle did not download Minecraft season 2):

• Interesting... If you fight Petra, Jack is happy that she is back but he doesn't give her a hug.
    I wished it was Jesse and Petra instead of Jack but ok haha let's hope and wait more Jetra moments in episode 4.

• edited October 2017

Found this awesome image by PrettyXTheXArtist. It's freaking awesome!!

enter image description here

• ''That is some sweet work, Noice'' -Nell

• Hahaha

''That is some sweet work, Noice'' -Nell

• So good! I usually HATE ship fan arts but this is amazing. Glad the thread didn't sink, I hope more Jetra moments in episode 4 so we can talk about it here.

• Yeahh their weren't many moments in episode 3- I hope there are some in this coming episode!

MegaXD posted: »

So good! I usually HATE ship fan arts but this is amazing. Glad the thread didn't sink, I hope more Jetra moments in episode 4 so we can talk about it here.

• edited October 2017

I got a good feeling about this episode

Yeahh their weren't many moments in episode 3- I hope there are some in this coming episode!

• Same!

• edited October 2017

It would be totally fine to add a relationship in Minecraft Story Mode season 1, season 1 which just builds up Petra's relationship with Jesse (which is odd how she always gets in trouble and is saved by Jesse alot, she'll probably remember this in the last two episodes in season 2).

And they are showing more interactions with Petra than Lukas, thats kind of weird, or its probably because we're learning more about Petra's friendship with Jesse.

ItsBumbee posted: »

Okay, so I've seen this pop up quite frequently now and it does spark lots of interest. JessexPetra To be honest, I can see it happening,

• I have NO idea what will happen. I'm just SUPER excited and same I have a GREAT feeling about this episode.

• Me too, I looked at the achievements for episode 4 and there was two of them that 'might' relate to jetra:

'Poetry in motion'

'A friend in need'

What do y'all think?

I have NO idea what will happen. I'm just SUPER excited and same I have a GREAT feeling about this episode.

• Interesting but i dont agree with the 'Poetry in motion' one. I match that with lukas.

Me too, I looked at the achievements for episode 4 and there was two of them that 'might' relate to jetra: 'Poetry in motion' 'A friend in need' What do y'all think?

• I think it would most likely be 'A Friend in Need' just because I'm not sure Poetry in Motion would mean anything like that..

Me too, I looked at the achievements for episode 4 and there was two of them that 'might' relate to jetra: 'Poetry in motion' 'A friend in need' What do y'all think?

• edited October 2017

I don't see Petra related to Poetry or books and even more now after her " eating swords " thing. I really hope she is the "friend in need".
    Also remember in episode 6 when Petra got the White Pumpkin's book and Ivor asked her if she knew how to read. xD
    Petra grabs the book
    Ivor - " You can read, right?

• "Hang on, Hang on! Trying to get Jesse's place, GOT IT!

I don't see Petra related to Poetry or books and even more now after her " eating swords " thing. I really hope she is the "friend in need".

• There's been way too many save Petra choices. We don't need to do it again.

• Speak for yourself. We need Jetra moments Jesse saving Petra is definitely one <3

There's been way too many save Petra choices. We don't need to do it again.

• Literally saving her for every saving option is too much, why do we have to always save her every single time? We need a break from saving her, and the episode doesn't require to have unofficial "Jetra moments". The only requirements it needs to meet is good gameplay and story. And I fail to see how someone saving someone has anything to do with romance...

Speak for yourself. We need Jetra moments Jesse saving Petra is definitely one

• Well, I searched it up and apparently it means 'something or someone that moves beautifully or gracefully'.

But yeah maybe it could probably reference to Lukas

I think it would most likely be 'A Friend in Need' just because I'm not sure Poetry in Motion would mean anything like that..

• Got what?

"Hang on, Hang on! Trying to get Jesse's place, GOT IT!

• You play Telltale games for the gameplay? Okey xD well... strange but, sure It's your opinion, your thing.

I play Telltale games for the story and characters. IMO Jetra is by far the most interesting thing going on now if you ask me. Along with the comedy.

Literally saving her for every saving option is too much, why do we have to always save her every single time? We need a break from saving h

• That mean she found the last place that Jesse was reading.

Got what?

• edited October 2017

I don't think they'll be about j*tra....

• Who. Even. Does. That. WHY are you acting as if Jetra is a swear word are you like 5 years old? That's just...

Jetra is a beautiful word for your information

ali1382 posted: »

I don't think they'll be about j*tra....

• edited October 2017

I'm 14...

Who. Even. Does. That. WHY are you acting as if Jetra is a swear word are you like 5 years old? That's just... Jetra is a beautiful word for your information

This discussion has been closed.