Official Jetra thread

Comments

• Jetra is kinda going downhill rn....I hate it bc I ship Jetra but they aren't really the greatest friends rn but, maybe Jesse will save Petra in Jailhouse Block and be best friends again....maybe...

• I was being sarcastic

ali1382 posted: »

Not everyone...

• Becuse we want this little chance of adding romance or ship gone...

Ok DOES ANYONE TALK ABOUT JETRA ANYMORE I MEAN SERIOUSLY The Jetra thread has officially turned into the "Let's hate on Jetra and every other ship alive." LOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE SHIPS THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE.

• I hope not...

Jetra is kinda going downhill rn....I hate it bc I ship Jetra but they aren't really the greatest friends rn but, maybe Jesse will save Petra in Jailhouse Block and be best friends again....maybe...

• Well...i want you gone but we can't all have what we want can we?

Becuse we want this little chance of adding romance or ship gone...

• Your such a downer, you should just TRY to Ship it..

I hope not...

• Shipping threads are supposed to be for people who enjoy ships so stop ruining it for everyone please. This thread isn't going to be removed just because anti-shippers want it to so you might as well stop hating on them

Becuse we want this little chance of adding romance or ship gone...

• Ship Jetra? smh. It's sad that a male and a female from a game, show, movie or book can't be just normal friends without someone in that fandom shipping them. We will NEVA ship ANY ship from MCSM.

Your such a downer, you should just TRY to Ship it..

• Well then why are you posting on the Jetra THREAD there are litterally HUNDREDS of threads to post on but you pick this one to post on. SMH.

Tekano posted: »

Ship Jetra? smh. It's sad that a male and a female from a game, show, movie or book can't be just normal friends without someone in that fandom shipping them. We will NEVA ship ANY ship from MCSM.

• We don't ship everyone I ONLY ship Jetra in mcsm and no one else some people just like it it's fine if you don't but do you really gotta hate on every thread about shipping because of it?

Ship Jetra? smh. It's sad that a male and a female from a game, show, movie or book can't be just normal friends without someone in that fandom shipping them. We will NEVA ship ANY ship from MCSM.

• Yeah like I would just go to a glitch thread or a batman thread and just say "Jetra sucks!" out of nowhere. You do realize this is the thread that you would normally find Jetra fanatics? I would rather post on a popular thread of something I'm relating to in my comment rather then a random unpopular thread that has nothing to do with what i'm saying. This thread is where most Jetra fans come, so I can spread the word even better here. SMH.

Well then why are you posting on the Jetra THREAD there are litterally HUNDREDS of threads to post on but you pick this one to post on. SMH.

• Not to mention I haven't been only here talking about Jetra so....

Well then why are you posting on the Jetra THREAD there are litterally HUNDREDS of threads to post on but you pick this one to post on. SMH.

• Yes I do. It's super duper annoying.

We don't ship everyone I ONLY ship Jetra in mcsm and no one else some people just like it it's fine if you don't but do you really gotta hate on every thread about shipping because of it?

• Someone should rename this thread to "The Official Argument Thread"

• lol

Someone should rename this thread to "The Official Argument Thread"

• edited September 2017

[removed]

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2017

Guys, please try to not fight so much. If you are not interested in a topic, don't deliberately try to ruin the thread for others. If you do like a topic, please refrain from arguing and flag posts instead.

The thread might be locked if arguments continue.

• Tekano YOU ARE the super duper annoying here
    leave the Jetra shippers alone and go somewhere else to be annoying

Yes I do. It's super duper annoying.

• Blind please don't lock the thread because of annoying people like Tekano and ali1382
    We comment something about Jetra and they come here to hate, it's not OUR fault

Guys, please try to not fight so much. If you are not interested in a topic, don't deliberately try to ruin the thread for others. If you do

• edited September 2017

MegaXD and Tigresswarrior13 are so right if you scroll up and through the Thread y'all have started many arguments, I regret I started a petty argument and I see it was useless just back off plz.

• Thank you, Tekano and ali1382 are really ruining the Jetra thread always commenting about how much they hate ships I just really want to come on here and talk about Jetra without them being rude

Guys, please try to not fight so much. If you are not interested in a topic, don't deliberately try to ruin the thread for others. If you do

• So hyped for episode 3! Hopefully we get some shipping moments

• SERIOUSLY I hope jesse rescues her or something ANYTHING to help the separation between them!

Mikestar16 posted: »

So hyped for episode 3! Hopefully we get some shipping moments

• Ikr! Hopefully they get closer (unless you sent her to get the clock) sadly she probably won't be in the episode until some mega cliffhanger/twist in the end I'm super excited for episode 3 now that little preview got me so excited (if you watched it)

Mikestar16 posted: »

So hyped for episode 3! Hopefully we get some shipping moments

• Yes please lock the thread

• You guys do realize replying to him and continuing to argue with him is pointless right?

MegaXD posted: »

Tekano YOU ARE the super duper annoying here leave the Jetra shippers alone and go somewhere else to be annoying

• REALLY. another Jetra hater yay sigh

Yes please lock the thread

• Are...you...like...serious...? You didn't see all the arguments and hate just going on and you say that...? flag

Yes please lock the thread

• It was a joke chill

REALLY. another Jetra hater yay sigh

• [removed]

You guys do realize replying to him and continuing to argue with him is pointless right?

• Don't be so mean about it though Tekano... seriously. I see you commenting about how "trashy" these ships are all the time. You're allowed to express your opinion by all means, but there's a difference between having an opinion and coming off as a jerk. The way you speak is really discouraging to people who are passionate about these types of things. Know when to stop.

It's literal trash. All of these blocky ships are.

• edited September 2017

Of course i did. Calm down

Are...you...like...serious...? You didn't see all the arguments and hate just going on and you say that...? flag

• I don't know...What if that doesn't happen?

• lol

Of course i did. Calm down

• edited September 2017

But we can try! Trying is not a bad thing.

Well...i want you gone but we can't all have what we want can we?

• Just shut up ali1382 and get are here if you don't like Jetra for gods sake how can a person be so annoying
    This thread is for Jetra shippers not for people like you, and you're right trying is not a bad thing. YOU ARE THE BAD THING

But we can try! Trying is not a bad thing.

• edited September 2017

So, if you really want me to get out and think i'm annoying, so I will.

Just shut up ali1382 and get are here if you don't like Jetra for gods sake how can a person be so annoying This thread is for Jetra shippers not for people like you, and you're right trying is not a bad thing. YOU ARE THE BAD THING

• Cuz Petra is the best character and i love her with all of my heart snd she is always in my dreams because i love her!!!

Because Everyone loves Petra and she's the best character And btw having as profile picture your fav character or just a character you lik

• i think we need to make a group called "STOP JETRA HATERS" cuz i love Jetra and everything about shipping it!!!

MegaXD and Tigresswarrior13 are so right if you scroll up and through the Thread y'all have started many arguments, I regret I started a petty argument and I see it was useless just back off plz.

This discussion has been closed.