Official Jetra thread

Comments

• RAISES HANDS AND FEET

RAISES EXTRA HANDS

• edited June 2016

It references Ashley Johnson (Petra) playing as Ellie in Last of Us when she kissed Riley in the game. And it was awkward, but it won't be if you choose to have a male Jesse, but with female Jesse it'll probably be a reference to Last of us Left behind dlc.

Brenbanana posted: »

I actually ship my female Jesse with Petra though so I don't see why it would be awkward. She has the exact same interactions with her as the male Jesse would have so I don't see why it would be any different.. xD

• Mhmm, thats true, and a person said they were doing the writing.

AngelicTea posted: »

So much Jetra in ep 6... Hopefully more in the next episodes. Eric DID say there was a really cute animation!

• I prefer Luke from TWD way more than the pathetic blonde trashbag.

U know Smiley trashbag was a undertale reference right lol xD

BLONDE SMILEY TRASHBAG THE PATHETIC BLONDE IDIOT TRASHBAG! I swear if they make Jesse even LOOK at Luk- dies

• Lol.

michyxox posted: »

I prefer Luke from TWD way more than the pathetic blonde trashbag. U know Smiley trashbag was a undertale reference right lol xD

• Ashley Johnson played Petra. Ashley Burch played Cassie :3

It references Ashley Johnson (Petra) playing as Ellie in Last of Us when she kissed Riley in the game. And it was awkward, but it won't be i

• RAISES CHAIR UP

ASaltLick posted: »

RAISES HANDS AND FEET

• You could be right, Telltale gave us the choice of "shipping" one of the sisters in TFTB. It could happen in Story Mode.

At this point, I really feel that Jetra and Lukesse is the new Rhyiona and Rhysha. :P And I am on the side of Jetra,

• edited June 2016

Waitwaitwait, Two Ashley's? Well I know Ashley Johnson played as Petra in Story Mode and Ellie in last of us. I'm confusedwith Burch.

AngelicTea posted: »

Ashley Johnson played Petra. Ashley Burch played Cassie

• edited June 2016

Ashley Burche

It's actually Ashley Johnson, you mentioned Cassie Rose's VA who also played Chloe from Life is Strange.

Well this is from a none Telltale game, but Ashley Johnson, who plays as Petra? She played as Ellie in Last Of Us, and the dlc with her frie

• Ashley Burch is the VA of Chloe Price from Life is Strange.

Waitwaitwait, Two Ashley's? Well I know Ashley Johnson played as Petra in Story Mode and Ellie in last of us. I'm confusedwith Burch.

• edited June 2016

Anyone else get the sinking feeling that Petra is more fond of Lukas than Jesse? :(

• No. she likes Jesse more. I guarantee. especially after episode 6.

Anyone else get the sinking feeling that Petra is more fond of Lukas than Jesse?

• And an Adventure Time character named Bun Bun.

AronDracula posted: »

Ashley Burch is the VA of Chloe Price from Life is Strange.

• Petra was progressively more and more upset when Lukas was held captive in the closet.

NorthStars posted: »

No. she likes Jesse more. I guarantee. especially after episode 6.

• edited June 2016

So was Jesse. lukas is a friend to petra, jesse, and ivor, all 3 of them where worried. just like how petra was worried anytime jesse got hurt. a similair time to this is when petra accidently dropped jesse into the pit when he/she fell and she felt really bad and was really worried about Jesse. I could name all the other times petra chose to go with jesse instead of lukas or how in the start of the first episode petra preferred jesse and hanged out with his/her group.

Petra was progressively more and more upset when Lukas was held captive in the closet.

• I felt a lot of Jessvor in episode 6 if you failed the QTEs...

called it

• I guess you're right, I've just been getting a Lukra vibe lately. It would be a good way to sting both male and female Jesse if it turned out Lukas and Petra actually like each other.

But yeah I really ship Jetra

NorthStars posted: »

So was Jesse. lukas is a friend to petra, jesse, and ivor, all 3 of them where worried. just like how petra was worried anytime jesse got hu

• I admit that I/Jesse felt a sting of jealousy...

But Jesse and Petra do get moments this episode.

Anyone else get the sinking feeling that Petra is more fond of Lukas than Jesse?

• It could happen, but like people have said, she's just caring for lukas. They've been friends for a long time, and it's clear petra would be the same to jesse, if it happened to him.

I guess you're right, I've just been getting a Lukra vibe lately. It would be a good way to sting both male and female Jesse if it turned out Lukas and Petra actually like each other. But yeah I really ship Jetra

• Can I join plz?

• But at the beginning of episode 4 if you convince Lukas to go and if Petra is the one who is withersick Lukas will say "just take care of Petra for me". I say lukas x petra

• I totally found it cute because SOOOO much alone time with Petra, I had Jesse say about finding the White Pumpkin, "I hope we do, and this time he's not getting away unscathed." and Petra says, "Brutal, I like it." Thats cute how Petra loves Jesse's attitude sometimes. XD

• edited June 2016

This thread is growing, I just pray we can get a romance for the last two episodes and possibly a season two, if not the "Jetra hype" is doomed, some fans would get upset making players wish it happened. Unless the trophy achievement "trust falling" in episode 7 reveals a choice between Lukas and Petra if they are both on the verge of death would POSSIBLY rise Jesse's affection to whoever you saved showing a love choice sentence. I mean come on this is Telltale, the choice of romance started on the Walking Dead with Lee and Carley, Game of Thrones with Rodrik and Eleana, TFTB with Rhys and Sasha (or Fiona, it happened at the end).

• Everyone is welcome to share the light of Jetra!

Unless you decide to ship Lukesse too. Not cool.

Can I join plz?

• Yeah...about that... Jesse and Petra already hugged, held hands, Jesse carried her underwtaer and a bunch of other stuff I can't be bothered to mention XD

But at the beginning of episode 4 if you convince Lukas to go and if Petra is the one who is withersick Lukas will say "just take care of Petra for me". I say lukas x petra

• RAISES THE SUN

RAISES CHAIR UP

• "unless you decide to ship lukesse too"
    Oh. Bye guys. xD

Everyone is welcome to share the light of Jetra! Unless you decide to ship Lukesse too. Not cool.

• NUUU! Don't go!!! Only if you ship Lukesse MORE! Or you only ship Lukesse!

"unless you decide to ship lukesse too" Oh. Bye guys. xD

• Oh oke well hoi again :3 (All I could think of after I typed "hoi"- HoI! I'M TeM! bUy sOMe TeMmiE FlaKeS!)

NUUU! Don't go!!! Only if you ship Lukesse MORE! Or you only ship Lukesse!

• edited June 2016

If you haven't noticed, Petra seems to like the choices of Jesse being tough, in episode 1, if you choose to fight on the bridge, Petra will REMEMBER this moment. If you threaten Otis the butcher with sword, Petra will say that was impressive. In episode 4 if Petra had amnesia, she'll say to Jesse "You never stop fighting, I like that about you." And in episode 6, If you choose to say you'll hope to find the WP and make him pay, she'll say "Brutal, I like it." Also Petra confides in her secrets to Jesse, as he/she is the ONLY one she truly trusts and cares for. Plus the scene in episode 1 where Jesse says, "you all know Petra, my super close friend, we're super close now." "Close" would mean they are MORE than just friends. So was that sentence supposed to be FORESHADOWING? A JOKE?....Or BOTH?

Petra was progressively more and more upset when Lukas was held captive in the closet.

• edited June 2016

Plus the scene in episode 1 where Jesse says, "you all know Petra, my super close friend, we're super close now." "Close" would mean they are MORE than just friends.

You know, funny you should mention that last bit. Cause, I remember recently seeing a piece of fan art someone made regarding that moment and not in the usual pixel style. And here it is.

If you haven't noticed, Petra seems to like the choices of Jesse being tough, in episode 1, if you choose to fight on the bridge, Petra will

• Exactly. Hints like that lead to what could happen next. :O

Plus the scene in episode 1 where Jesse says, "you all know Petra, my super close friend, we're super close now." "Close" would mean they ar

• I think the hug was very sweet. But they didn't hold hands, Jesse grabbed Petra's arm and led her away from danger (and s/he would've done the same if it was Gabriel). Jesse didn't carry Petra underwater, Jesse nearly drowned trying to drag her to safety (which again could be Gabriel). ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah...about that... Jesse and Petra already hugged, held hands, Jesse carried her underwtaer and a bunch of other stuff I can't be bothered to mention XD

• You know what'll happen if you choose to get the amulet and not saving your friends? Petra actually SHOVES Lukas for that! You call that "shipping"? Thats pure anger on Lukas. XD

Yeah...about that... Jesse and Petra already hugged, held hands, Jesse carried her underwtaer and a bunch of other stuff I can't be bothered to mention XD

• No she gets angry at Jesse and says "What's with you Jesse? You go over the stupid trinket over your friends?" She just pushes Lukas.

You know what'll happen if you choose to get the amulet and not saving your friends? Petra actually SHOVES Lukas for that! You call that "shipping"? Thats pure anger on Lukas. XD

• Omg really? Thank goodness I went for the friends. O_O

JimMate789 posted: »

No she gets angry at Jesse and says "What's with you Jesse? You go over the stupid trinket over your friends?" She just pushes Lukas.

• [removed]

Oh oke well hoi again (All I could think of after I typed "hoi"- HoI! I'M TeM! bUy sOMe TeMmiE FlaKeS!)

• Yeah, I guess you're right. But still, there's more cute moment's they've had :)

QueenMaddy posted: »

I think the hug was very sweet. But they didn't hold hands, Jesse grabbed Petra's arm and led her away from danger (and s/he would've done t

• teM iS huNGriE! feED tEM TemMiE fLaKeS!

This discussion has been closed.