Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, well, I've mostly been the one not here (not posting anyways).

I've been here all the time, active as ever. It has been a long time though.

• did it work? depending on the mood you're trying to create, I could recommend a few songs to you

HazzatheMan posted: »

I have a song for my writing as it happens! It's Pride by Yasuharu Takanashi. EPIC SONG!!!

• Fiona, do a...a...whatever this move it called where you hit your enemy with your elbow! DO THIS ONE!

I'm gonna reupload this. Requested by @Eryka.

• I have all kinds of music in my library for all kinds of moods and tones in my stories :)

But thank you, I wouldn't mind a list of your own recommendations!

Dracu98 posted: »

did it work? depending on the mood you're trying to create, I could recommend a few songs to you

• all righty, let's see...

I mostly write from the villains' perspective, so I prefer threatening music most of the time. like this:

enter link description here

or something intimidating and powerful:

but most of the time, I don't even have to look for something special. I can always count on the music from Adrian von Ziegler. he makes tons of fantasy-music, my personal favourite being this one:

you will find a huge TON of music on this channel. if there isn't something that inspires you, then I can't help you anymore :D

I'm not quite sure if this helped since your story sets in a sci-fi world while I mostly write fantasy-stuff, but since I can't shut my mouth for good and always talk about the things I like, here is one more thing:

THIS masterpiece helped me a lot to start my latest fanfiction. hope you like these ^^

I have all kinds of music in my library for all kinds of moods and tones in my stories But thank you, I wouldn't mind a list of your own recommendations!

• If ever I was to write a story worth publishing on a global market it would either be a thriller or a fantasy novel. Sci-fi isn't really my thing, I just know the Borderlands universe haha

Dracu98 posted: »

all righty, let's see... I mostly write from the villains' perspective, so I prefer threatening music most of the time. like this: ent

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't know how many of you remember that rather Adult fic I made about Rhyiona.... But I'm thinking of adding a second chapter to it >:D If I can't continue a story just yet, how about I try another one-shot!

• edited June 2016

Here comes dat dubble post!!

Don't know how many of you remember that rather Adult fic I made about Rhyiona.... But I'm thinking of adding a second chapter to it >:D If I can't continue a story just yet, how about I try another one-shot!

• See, Charlotte remembers!! :D

lottii-lu posted: »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Huh, haven't been here for a few days.

So... what's up, everybody...?

• Stay on topic boi

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Huh, haven't been here for a few days. So... what's up, everybody...?

• Eh, the thread's way too inactive lately, so...

Besides, there aren't huge comment chains anymore.

Stay on topic boi

• I was joking

Eh, the thread's way too inactive lately, so... Besides, there aren't huge comment chains anymore.

• I knew that already, cause you are joking about many things lately. xddddddddd

I was joking

• Not to beat around the bush, someone close to me is pretty sick and I'm trying my best to help her out but she's making things a bit hard and the past couple of weeks haven't been nice at all.

All in all, pretty damn shitty past month.

How's everyone doing?

• Hi, Wolf. ^_^

Not to beat around the bush, someone close to me is pretty sick and I'm trying my best to help her out but she's making things a bit hard and the past couple of weeks haven't been nice at all.

All in all, pretty damn shitty past month.

Damn, that sucks... :\

How's everyone doing?

Good, just played a bit of CS:GO right now... I swear, there was a kid in the voice chat that was calling someone "sugar daddy"... wtf why would he do that, that's the worst thing I've ever heard from a kid.........................

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Not to beat around the bush, someone close to me is pretty sick and I'm trying my best to help her out but she's making things a bit hard an

• hello!

yeah, it really does, even coming online isn't really an escape anymore, ugh.

I hope that kid isn't actually a kid cause that's... yeah. yikes. they start early now, don't they.

Hi, Wolf. ^_^ Not to beat around the bush, someone close to me is pretty sick and I'm trying my best to help her out but she's making

• yeah, it really does, even coming online isn't really an escape anymore, ugh.

Well, that kind of thing might end before you even know it... I hope.

I hope that kid isn't actually a kid cause that's... yeah. yikes. they start early now, don't they.

Too bad it's actually a kid... Oh, why did the humanity become like this...? ;-;

hello! yeah, it really does, even coming online isn't really an escape anymore, ugh. I hope that kid isn't actually a kid cause that's... yeah. yikes. they start early now, don't they.

• I hope so, the past month has been the shittiest I remember having tbh

is... is the "sugar daddy" a kid too?

yeah, it really does, even coming online isn't really an escape anymore, ugh. Well, that kind of thing might end before you even kno

• I hope so, the past month has been the shittiest I remember having tbh

Ah, the shitties month I remember having was March... gosh, fucking hated that month.

is... is the "sugar daddy" a kid too?

If sugar daddy was a kid, too, I'd end my life right now and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I hope so, the past month has been the shittiest I remember having tbh is... is the "sugar daddy" a kid too?

• let's all start 2016 over, it's been a shitty year so far

well, I mean... it's probably better than an adult grooming a child.

I hope so, the past month has been the shittiest I remember having tbh Ah, the shitties month I remember having was March... gosh, f

• let's all start 2016 over, it's been a shitty year so far

Agreed. I fucking hate it. I have a feeling my summer will be shitty, too...

well, I mean... it's probably better than an adult grooming a child.

I guess that's true... because now the adult is a pedophile lmao.

let's all start 2016 over, it's been a shitty year so far well, I mean... it's probably better than an adult grooming a child.

• here's hoping things get better for you too.

bingo lmao

also, don't think I forgot...

enter image description here

let's all start 2016 over, it's been a shitty year so far Agreed. I fucking hate it. I have a feeling my summer will be shitty, too.

• Thanks, fam <3

Also, dem GIFs, though. :^)

here's hoping things get better for you too. bingo lmao also, don't think I forgot...

• gotta praise Juvia, man, she just gets better and better

besides, I just came back from tearing up over what happened in SnK, I need to focus on the good things lol

Thanks, fam Also, dem GIFs, though. :^)

• Hey man, sorry to hear that :(

I'm doing ok, but I miss chatting with you! You ever need someone to talk to you know I'll be here :)

Not to beat around the bush, someone close to me is pretty sick and I'm trying my best to help her out but she's making things a bit hard an

• enter image description here

I'm sorry to hear that Wolf.

I'm glad you're back tho <3

• That sounds like shit, hope it blows over.

• Hey Wolf. I'm really sorry to hear that. :( I hope she feels better soon and you both end up happy again!

enter image description here

• Hi. Watcha been up to? Or should I say, overwatch! Ha ha, get it! (Ba dum tss) *cricket sound

Please tell me it was the worst thing you ever read so I can reconsider my life choices.

• Hey Cooper! :) I've been fine, sad I've been gone for 3 months here XD

That wasn't too bad, but you should probably get a joke book!

Hi. Watcha been up to? Or should I say, overwatch! Ha ha, get it! (Ba dum tss) *cricket sound Please tell me it was the worst thing you ever read so I can reconsider my life choices.

• Hopefully she gets better.

• Lol k,

I'm thinking of renaming myself Sabre. Think that will cut it?

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey Cooper! I've been fine, sad I've been gone for 3 months here XD That wasn't too bad, but you should probably get a joke book!

• this is totally off topic but

OLDER CLEMENTINE I'M CRYING MY CHILD IS ALL GROWN UP

• Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! Hopefully it'll get better. :)

Hey man, sorry to hear that I'm doing ok, but I miss chatting with you! You ever need someone to talk to you know I'll be here

• me too, I need to distract myself from this!

lottii-lu posted: »

I'm sorry to hear that Wolf. I'm glad you're back tho

• thank you, man, I hope so too. :(

That sounds like shit, hope it blows over.

• the support you guys are giving definitely helps <3

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey Wolf. I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope she feels better soon and you both end up happy again!

• I KNOW, ALSO I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S MISSING A FINGER!

this is totally off topic but OLDER CLEMENTINE I'M CRYING MY CHILD IS ALL GROWN UP

Sign in to comment in this discussion.