The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• my best friend told me that she wasn't because she would tell me

I don't know where you live but you've got some weird people walkign around. I still can't decide whether ignorance is bliss or not because overthinking can basically tire you so much and make a lot of issues in your own head, aka world.

The second step after awarness should be trying to fix the problem but it looks like they are stuck on the first one. Hopefully they'll real

• The researchers assumed that European Aedes aegypti mosquitoes have the same potential to spread the Zika virus as their counterparts in the Americas.

A big presumption here.

Also I'm not sure we have the same climate to make it grow the same way.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

here you go

• I'm gonna watch SwingPoynt's LP of MC:SM tonight.

• Sometimes I wonder if it's me or everyone else...

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

my best friend told me that she wasn't because she would tell me I don't know where you live but you've got some weird people walkig

• YouTube plays with its view numbers. It just decided that some of what it thought were views initially didn't count after all.

joshua007 posted: »

So I got 70 views on my new Youtube video in 7 hours and I check so many hours later and the video has 21 views?? Does someone understand?

• Is your favorite Rocko's Modern Life the musical one with the garbage dump?

BigBlindMax posted: »

What could possibly make you think that? Seriously though, it's probably on of my favorites, but Krabby Land is best from a political

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited June 2016

Rocko was just before my time, so I don't remember much of it, beyond the theme song/tune/whatever. I didn't know my TV had channels besides the news, weather channel and PBS, until 1998-9,

Is your favorite Rocko's Modern Life the musical one with the garbage dump?

• You god damned kids and your youth.

Rocko was just before my time, so I don't remember much of it, beyond the theme song/tune/whatever. I didn't know my TV had channels besides the news, weather channel and PBS, until 1998-9,

• I feel sick, I just caught my parents having sex. I bullshit you not.

• LMAO OMFG 10/10 COMMENT OF THE YEAR!

I feel sick, I just caught my parents having sex. I bullshit you not.

• You think I'm kidding, I feel like bleaching my eyes. Shit is gross.

papai46 posted: »

LMAO OMFG 10/10 COMMENT OF THE YEAR!

• Sorry mate but why would you go to where the moans are coming from?

You think I'm kidding, I feel like bleaching my eyes. Shit is gross.

• He must have been curious.

Sorry mate but why would you go to where the moans are coming from?

• No it was dead silent, that's the thing. There light was on and the door was unlocked. Which is kind of unusual from them.

Sorry mate but why would you go to where the moans are coming from?

edited June 2016

I'm 24! I was just restricted to programs supported by viewers like you.

You god damned kids and your youth.

• I'm not sure which one it's from, but there's a campaign where the protagonists like go through a city and then through a hospital to a big rooftop climax. I have no idea which one it is but I always loved it.

Hey guys? What's yer favorite campaign in Left 4 Dead 1 and 2?

• No Mercy?

I'm not sure which one it's from, but there's a campaign where the protagonists like go through a city and then through a hospital to a big rooftop climax. I have no idea which one it is but I always loved it.

• I absolutely despise the decision.

SkarredWolf posted: »

I just want to say one thing..... Why Marvel did you have to go and make Captain America an agent of Hydra?! How many of you hated that?

• I know it's your house but it's always good to knock before entering your parents's room.

No it was dead silent, that's the thing. There light was on and the door was unlocked. Which is kind of unusual from them.

• That clip always fucked with me. Kind of ballsy for a network like Nick to do that, I'd sooner expect Disney to do it than Nick tbh.

What could possibly make you think that? Seriously though, it's probably on of my favorites, but Krabby Land is best from a political

• ROFL

Brodester08 posted: »

He must have been curious.

• Welcome to my world. I caught mine doing it 3 times when I was growing up, it didn't freak me out at the time because I didn't know what sex was, but now it disgusts me. Oh, and may I not forget the time I slept in my parents room and woke up to my dad walking over me butt naked, because that's what I need, graphic images of my dad's nuts implanted in my head.

• I remember that it happened to me once, but thankfully they were just starting so I didn't catch them fully naked, thank god!

• You came from those nutz, you shouldn't feel disgusted.

Welcome to my world. I caught mine doing it 3 times when I was growing up, it didn't freak me out at the time because I didn't know what sex

• bro dats deep af

enter image description here

You came from those nutz, you shouldn't feel disgusted.

• Fuck no, I don't care where I came from, it's still unsanitary and fucking disgusting.

You came from those nutz, you shouldn't feel disgusted.

• Yeah that's probably it.

No Mercy?

• You know what else is deep? Me into your mum.

ZapThroat posted: »

bro dats deep af

• M8 it's just a nutsack.

Fuck no, I don't care where I came from, it's still unsanitary and fucking disgusting.

• edited June 2016

I never caught mine doing it but i can hear them sometimes.

• It's still disgusting.

M8 it's just a nutsack.

• HAAHAHAHA LMAO#REKT#THUGLIFE#ROASTING2016 XDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!111!!1!1!!1!1

enter image description here

You know what else is deep? Me into your mum.

• K.

It's still disgusting.

edited June 2016

Yeah, it's a surprisingly dark piece of social commentary. Fun fact, my college Sociology teacher actually used that clip as part of our discussion about worker alienation.

That clip always fucked with me. Kind of ballsy for a network like Nick to do that, I'd sooner expect Disney to do it than Nick tbh.

• Job just confirmed via Twitter that they will also be showing Batman on Sunday alongside Season 3 of Walking Dead. Get HYPED! :D

• I always just keep walking and get what I need and leave as fast as I can.

• Actual gameplay? How close is the release?

Job just confirmed via Twitter that they will also be showing Batman on Sunday alongside Season 3 of Walking Dead. Get HYPED!

• Actual gameplay?

We don't know yet. Presumably so, as they mentioned a demo before, but we don't know if the demo is press-only and they have something else to show us, or if they are showing a public demo too.

How close is the release?

"Summer 2016." Summer starts late June and ends late September. I am predicting sometime around August, personally.

Actual gameplay? How close is the release?

• As far as i remember TT never showed a public demo.

Actual gameplay? We don't know yet. Presumably so, as they mentioned a demo before, but we don't know if the demo is press-only and

• They did show a demo for Minecraft: Story Mode (it was private at first, but they publicly streamed it weeks later as well), so I don't know if we can expect that here or not but it does seem possible. You are definitely correct in that it is not very often, though...

As far as i remember TT never showed a public demo.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.