Get Ready...

Trogday is coming! And we can guess there will be a new toon aswell!

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Did you see the message they leave under the trogday bubble. It says there will be a present on the 13th. Let's think what it could mean.
    Free episode 5 sbcg4ap
    a new toon
    trogdor themed stuff in the store free
    peasent's quest 2(they did create a new bubble for it)
    hmmm...
  • edited January 2010
    why would they give away the LAST epsode? i know its got trogdor in it, but still.
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    Trogdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Trogdor comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIGHT!
  • edited January 2010
    Just saw the site.
    'v'
  • edited January 2010
    Yay tomorrow!
  • edited January 2010
    why would they give away the LAST epsode? i know its got trogdor in it, but still.

I would understand that if it was sam and max.monkey island, where there are major spoilers to the rest of the season(especially monkey island), but strong bad isn't a full plot, mso there are no spoilers so they cac give away any episode taht they please in any order, that's why
    edited January 2010

Perhaps because Gel-Arshie must be unleashed upon the unsuspecting public.
  • edited January 2010
    nikasaur wrote: »
    Perhaps because Gel-Arshie must be unleashed upon the unsuspecting public.

So, will it be like a midnight trogthing? Midnight PST or Chapman Standard Time? ALSO, WHY IS THE WORLD SO ROUND
  • edited January 2010
    So, will it be like a midnight trogthing? Midnight PST or Chapman Standard Time? ALSO, WHY IS THE WORLD SO ROUND

I wish it was GMT +8, because then it would be here already! (its 5:34 pm where i live on the 13/1)

Also, BECAUSE IT WANT'S TO BE!!! LEAVE THE WORLD ALONE!!! IT'S NOT HER FAULT SHE'S FAT!!! Ahem... uncaps.
  • edited January 2010
    Hooray for free episode!
  • Thanks guys - happy Trogday! TT are the best of bestes :)

Cheers

Well not a new game as I thought - just another freebie for the freebies. But my game page was getting tired of only having 3 episodes of Ice station Santa and just one of the others so......horray I guess....
    edited January 2010
    <3 you guys! 8-Bit is one of the resounding favorites in the Strong Bad series so we're thrilled to give people a taste.

For those who haven't seen it, check out the blog:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-557
  • edited January 2010
    WHOOP I was right about the free 8-bit is enough, a little sad I couldn't switch it to another game(Telltale has been lazy with the tales wiiware releases)
  • edited January 2010
    I hope tbc will update h*r soon :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.