SBCG4AP for $19.99 on Wii?

I see that in celebration of Trogday that SBCG4AP's first season is on sale for $19.99. I wanted to pick this up on the Wii, but I don't see a complete season option. Will it really cost me $50.00 to buy the complete season on the Wii, when I could get the complete season on the PC for only $20!?

Am I missing something, or is there no love for the Wii folks out there?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    You've read it all right. I'm guessing it's a Nintendo thing. I'm guessing it's a Nintendo thing, since I've never seen a Wiiware title go on sale. Besides, when Nintendo is taking a cut of the profits, the incentive if not the ability aren't as much there for a price cut.

But that's what happens. Things go on sale, stuff happens. A console gamer pays $10 more(retail price) for video games than the same game on the PC. You put more names on the front, more people need a cut, more people have a say, etc.
  • edited January 2010
    Shame I can't get it through Steam. I guess I'll download it on my laptop them.
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    Hey there,

Much as we'd love to offer sales and discounts on the Wii, that's Nintendo's thing, the same with us not being able to offer the same deals as Steam or vice versa. With Nintendo, it's their store and their prices. We still offer wicked deals on our games for PC so if you don't mind splitting up the season, you have access to everything we offer!
  • edited January 2010
    nikasaur wrote: »
    Hey there,

Much as we'd love to offer sales and discounts on the Wii, that's Nintendo's thing, the same with us not being able to offer the same deals as Steam or vice versa. With Nintendo, it's their store and their prices. We still offer wicked deals on our games for PC so if you don't mind splitting up the season, you have access to everything we offer!

I bet you are sending like a dozen emails a week to get sales for Deal of the Week on Xbox Live, right? Right?!?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.