Official Jetra thread

Comments

• I couldn't read that without singing. :)

Tohabath posted: »

"You can do it, Jesse! I know you can!" ~Petra 'Cause for the first time since the Nether, I finally understand! For the first time si

• edited June 2016

Said the lukesse shipper

:(

It got. ...Said the Lukesse shipper. ...

• Imagine that being four romances. The two normal ones, and the two awkward ones, though both Jesse's genders will have the same dialogue sentences.

• That's what I'm thinking... I mean, Awkward Alert. There must be a split up instead of doing the same thing...

Imagine that being four romances. The two normal ones, and the two awkward ones, though both Jesse's genders will have the same dialogue sentences.

• About Ivor... Well... >Buffer (What's gonna be happen for that?)

It's also very impossible to be with Petra.

Imagine that being four romances. The two normal ones, and the two awkward ones, though both Jesse's genders will have the same dialogue sentences.

• (http://www.imgrum.net/media/1280841694740450811_2104006929) My contribution to the fandom

• DIS IS SO BOOTIFUL QuQ 10/10!

"You can do it, Jesse! I know you can!" ~Petra 'Cause for the first time since the Nether, I finally understand! For the first time si

• Ivor? He will be with an enormous tree :V

earvinexes posted: »

About Ivor... Well... >Buffer (What's gonna be happen for that?) It's also very impossible to be with Petra.

• The tree hugger. LOL

Ivor? He will be with an enormous tree :V

• edited June 2016

I dun think it would be akward if male Jesse dates Lukas or F Jesse dates Petra, if shipping is put into MCSM, there would probably be a scene like in episode 2 where you chose between Axel or Olivia.

• Well that's... I don't know... Kinda different though, But it will blends if Lukas and Petra will change their Genders by going into the "Identity Switcher Portal" or something like that.

And that's gonna be easy to make your own choice

Example (If they're "Accidentally" switch their Identity and Gender):

Louise = Female Version of Lukas

Pedro = Male Version of Petra

• AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Smol Note: Not related to any Episodes! XD My original plan is to do a comic against Episode 6's somewhat Jetra moment. Yet, my plan failed pretty bad ;n;

• Well, thanks for making me laugh out loud at a FAMILY PARTY.

Oh look an even better one (http://www.imgrum.net/media/1233552982115494767_2104006929)

• 10/10 art

Well, thanks for making me laugh out loud at a FAMILY PARTY.

• Ye know what? I'm calling it now, Lukas and Petra are going to be together ~

Jk (or not)

Forcer99 posted: »

But still that "***** and ***** are ****** and it is *******!" is suspicious enough.

• Yeah, the most people say that but I like Male Jesse's voice more.
    And before the game is came out I knew that my fav character's gonna be Petra, so I choose M Jesse for that :D
    (Sorry 4 the grammer faults if I did)

Male Jesse is me, but other people think female Jesse has better dialogue than the male version. I did notice male Jesse sounds a bit too quick on the sentences.

• You gotta see that

QueenMaddy posted: »

I think the hug was very sweet. But they didn't hold hands, Jesse grabbed Petra's arm and led her away from danger (and s/he would've done t

• Well, we already know that Jesse likes Petra
    So, Petra? I'm gonna write some of these clues.
    ''It was cool what you did up there''
    ''You're really getting hang of this Jesse. Hehe, that was kind of, semi-partially a little bit...cool.''
    ''Nice sleuthing, Jesse.''
    ''Nice find!''
    ''Good job, Jesse''
    ''You can do it Jesse, I know you can!''
    ''I wanna go with Jesse, feels like that's where I belong.''
    ''Maybe the way your dress, somethings (yo like him don't you Petra haha) ringing a bell.''
    My pp and thousands photo on my pc, so many clues :D

• BigBSt4tz uploaded a video about his opinions on Jetra a few hours ago (he didn't mention Lukesse, only Luktra once).

• DAAT!! DAAAT PAAART!!! fangirl screaming JSKAHXKAMFKSKJDKS

faints

• Hey wanna see a petras drawing?

10/10 art

• Lol what

kilian19 posted: »

Hey wanna see a petras drawing?

• Yeah, when I saw the video I thought I was dying like; ''HOW...BİGBST4TZ...YOU..HIH-HÖĞ HÖ''
    I think I was Fangirling :D

BigBSt4tz uploaded a video about his opinions on Jetra a few hours ago (he didn't mention Lukesse, only Luktra once).

• edited June 2016

Same :D (Love your art on Tumblr/Deviantart btw)

DAAT!! DAAAT PAAART!!! fangirl screaming JSKAHXKAMFKSKJDKS faints

• @Naseselin your profile pic fits Jetra

Naseselin posted: »

Yeah, when I saw the video I thought I was dying like; ''HOW...BİGBST4TZ...YOU..HIH-HÖĞ HÖ'' I think I was Fangirling

• 'Cause I'm a hard Jetra shipper B)
    Lukesse is my 2nd though.

JimMate789 posted: »

@Naseselin your profile pic fits Jetra

• How do i upload an image?

kilian19 posted: »

Hey wanna see a petras drawing?

• Me too

lucariolu5 posted: »

I couldn't read that without singing.

• Guys I have the solution to the war between Jetra and Lukesse... Threesome!

• Well that make sense XD

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Guys I have the solution to the war between Jetra and Lukesse... Threesome!

• edited June 2016

I introduced my friend to Jetra, he wasn't really bothered but he likes to watch BigB and when that video came out he told me and i freaked out so much!

"HOW...BiGBST4TZ...YOU...HIH-HÖG HO"

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, when I saw the video I thought I was dying like; ''HOW...BİGBST4TZ...YOU..HIH-HÖĞ HÖ'' I think I was Fangirling

• WHAT ABOUT IVOR

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Guys I have the solution to the war between Jetra and Lukesse... Threesome!

• Yes they've had their cute moments, NOW its onward to the "ADORABLE" moments. XD

Yeah, I guess you're right. But still, there's more cute moment's they've had

• Yes, so that means four different "gender romances".

earvinexes posted: »

That's what I'm thinking... I mean, Awkward Alert. There must be a split up instead of doing the same thing...

• Also Petra says "You never stop fighting", these are good hints.

Well, we already know that Jesse likes Petra So, Petra? I'm gonna write some of these clues. ''It was cool what you did up there'' ''You'

• Something is making me nervous, what would happen if the Jetra or Lukesse never happens in the last two episodes? Basically shattering both threads, our evidence, and theories into dust for nothing? I literally hope for "Jetra confirmed".

'Cause I'm a hard Jetra shipper Lukesse is my 2nd though.

• Jesse ---> Petra

Jesse ---> Lukas

Jesse ---> Ivor
    (I don't think so)
    (Looks like a Father and Son / Daughter tandem)

Jesse ---> Jesse
    Um-- what the heck?
    (If the Male and Female Jesse have seen each other on some other worlds)

Yes, so that means four different "gender romances".

• (Thank ya! ^^)

Same (Love your art on Tumblr/Deviantart btw)

This discussion has been closed.