The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• enter image description here

Maybe in 2026...

The Sonic 06 2 dream is dead. I will never love again...

• Fun fact: it's only infectious between molluscs.

It doesn't matter if you barely leave home. There's still a chance. People can probably get infected by eating a contaminated fish product w

• "It's TIME to stop!". lol.

yes please.

I swear to Christ, if I see another Reuben thread on the Minecraft section, I'm going to make another video like I did for when people ask about Lee.

• LOL yes

I swear to Christ, if I see another Reuben thread on the Minecraft section, I'm going to make another video like I did for when people ask about Lee.

• (rereads the article) .... Touché.

Still, it concerns me there's even cancer like that.

papai46 posted: »

Fun fact: it's only infectious between molluscs.

• No I mean another one with the Nostalgia Critic where he says that the person is dead and isn't coming back.

AChicken posted: »

"It's TIME to stop!". lol. yes please.

• edited June 2016

It concerns me that there's even cancer at all.

More people survive cancer than die from cancer today though ^-^

(rereads the article) .... Touché. Still, it concerns me there's even cancer like that.

• Ok. For me its currently only second to Dishonored 2 in my list. It might actually convince me to buy a ps4. Which are the top on your list?

It's an interesting design. Probably won't buy it since it's not on the top of the list of games I really want and can afford but will check it out further.

• I'm glad there's even some sort of treatment to cancer. Cancer can go right fuck itself into a black hole.

And I just went astronomical lol

mellofox28 posted: »

It concerns me that there's even cancer at all. More people survive cancer than die from cancer today though ^-^

• Gross.

Capcom developed Umbrella Corps actually, it's by a team of newcomers I believe. The game is canon (a small part of the canon) and takes place after RE6.

• edited June 2016

Just now purchased The Walking Dead: Michonne for 6 bucks... let's see how things go here.

Got my 12 pack, got my junk food. Ready to engage.

Edit: Finished the miniseries, was pretty good. I mean, I wouldn't pay 15 dollars good, but for it's price I can say I liked the predicament Michonne found herself in and thought the aspect of her hallucinations was a nice touch to show damaged psyche, overall I'd say a good B- to the miniseries.

• edited June 2016

Alot actually.

PS4

-Jump Versus
    -Fallout 4
    -BlazeBlue Central Fiction
    -Ratchet and Clank (getting it next month)
    -Elder Scrolls Online (may reconsider for space reasons regarding multiplayer games)
    -MGS V (May get PS3 version instead)
    -Until Dawn
    -Dyling Light
    -Overwatch
    -Legend of Korra
    -Mass Effect Andromeda
    -RE7
    -God of War (Norse mythos)
    -Spiderman

PS3
    -COD Modern Warfare 3
    -007 Blood Stone
    -Tales from the Borderlands
    -TWD Season 3 (hoping it releases on this system)
    -Batman TTG (same like TWD one)

And there's more like the older games from earlier systems I have listed on paper. So much I need to get. lol

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ok. For me its currently only second to Dishonored 2 in my list. It might actually convince me to buy a ps4. Which are the top on your list?

• I got an xbox 360 for free from a mate of mine it works but has no controller and my dads 360 controllers battery leaked and killed the controller at least i have my ps4

• R.I.P.

Reuben Is a Porkchop

• The episodes are fairly short (the whole mini series probably comes out at barely over three hours), so you can probably binge all of the episodes in one sitting.

Just now purchased The Walking Dead: Michonne for 6 bucks... let's see how things go here. Got my 12 pack, got my junk food. Ready to eng

• I think tt doesn't exclude old consoles so you should be fine :).

That being said Elder Scrolls Online is a big one. Make sure you like it before you pay its monthly fees.

Alot actually. PS4 -Jump Versus -Fallout 4 -BlazeBlue Central Fiction -Ratchet and Clank (getting it next month) -Elder Scrolls O

• edited June 2016

Yeah, just got done with Episode 1.

Eh, it's fine I guess. Not too invested in the conflict right now, may become more interesting as the next two episodes progress? As of now all my choices seem to be on the lower circuit. Basically I'm playing my Michonne as a very untrusting cold calculating demon of a woman cause it seems like Sam is a fat liar and I certainly don't like the other fucks on the boatyard.

So yeah... um, C so far.

Edit: Finished episode 2 as well, a little more invested now.

That part where Randall showed up in the house with his goons was a genuinely shocking moment so yeah a tad better than the first episode...

I'm feeling a strong B-.

The episodes are fairly short (the whole mini series probably comes out at barely over three hours), so you can probably binge all of the episodes in one sitting.

• Hey guys, what are your favorite GMod mods?

I need some.

• Did anyone see the after credits scene? I stayed, mostly because I wanted to see if there was anything funny as the credits rolled, but I was pretty happy when by some chance, there was one, which was pretty neat.

• edited June 2016

enter link description here
    They are back bitches

• I ended up reading about it. I was pretty bummed that I didn't stay to see it in the theater when I saw it.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Did you get the best death scene of the game in episode 2?

enter image description here

Yeah, just got done with Episode 1. Eh, it's fine I guess. Not too invested in the conflict right now, may become more interesting as the

• His Honor Harry Nigel Beggarsbush the Inebriated

Wonderful. I am a drunken Judge.

Oh my god I love this, I suggest trying it out to see what amazing name you can get. http://www.pompousnames.com Lord George George Smelly the Inbred

• Episode 2 as a whole had some of the most intense death scenes in the Telltale Walking Dead series. The ending scene with Randall (and the detailed gore) was another scene that was brutal to watch.

• I didn't think the Nightmare remake was fully trash it had a couple ok moments. Movie severely missed Robert Englund

Lord_EAA posted: »

I heard several fans of Nightmare on elm street feel similar. Just be thankful Friday did'nt get a horrible remake (which neerly all the fans viciously hate).

• I got banned from Reddit for a week :/

• Thats fine. Most people are just pissed at the.........twist.

I didn't think the Nightmare remake was fully trash it had a couple ok moments. Movie severely missed Robert Englund

• Photon ELS

Hey guys, what are your favorite GMod mods? I need some.

• I recently got to watch what happens if you go for the guy on the right, sheesh, even that, while not on flare gun's guy death level, was horrific. And John's face was horrible to look at.

The whole series had some pretty horrific stuff. It definitely helped my view of the series.

Episode 2 as a whole had some of the most intense death scenes in the Telltale Walking Dead series. The ending scene with Randall (and the detailed gore) was another scene that was brutal to watch.

• Shark Week! Shark Week! Shark Week!

• There's only one question I have.

What happened to Paul?

Okay, I just finished watching all the Friday the 13th movies, and I'm probably in the minority here, but here's what I think: The first 4 movies were awesome, but the sequels felt...unnecessary.

• Oh ok, I might have missed that one.

No I mean another one with the Nostalgia Critic where he says that the person is dead and isn't coming back.

• Ending credits scene of....?

• edited June 2016

Prop Hunt gamemode, Stop it Slender! (although I don't think anyone plays it anymore.) just off the top of my head. I haven't played Gmod in a while....

And hey! You changed your avatar.. cool. From now on, everything you're going to say with that profile pic I'm going to imagine with the voice of Jack Nicholson... "Here's Johnny!" -- "What are your favourite GMod mods? I need some."

Hey guys, what are your favorite GMod mods? I need some.

• Finding Dory. It's on the spoiler tag :P

AChicken posted: »

Ending credits scene of....?

• Oh, duh! I didn't even notice I clicked it! I haven't seen it yet, so I'm glad there aren't any details... I'll just go before something bad happens..... exits

Finding Dory. It's on the spoiler tag :P

• From all of it or just a sub?

BeyondEnder posted: »

I got banned from Reddit for a week

• Sub.

From all of it or just a sub?

• Please mind your language.

So.... a contagious leukemia-like cancer has been discovered around shore lines, and it's a cross species contagion.... Fuuuucckk... Here's an article.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.