Official Jetra thread

Comments

• YASSSS

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Guys I have the solution to the war between Jetra and Lukesse... Threesome!

• I didn't know, so I just posted it to Instagram and looked up my page on Google, then copied the link but I'm really not sure :V

kilian19 posted: »

How do i upload an image?

• That's what fandoms are for, our hopeless dreams of ships (cris)

Something is making me nervous, what would happen if the Jetra or Lukesse never happens in the last two episodes? Basically shattering both threads, our evidence, and theories into dust for nothing? I literally hope for "Jetra confirmed".

• He'll be with a tree

WHAT ABOUT IVOR

• Well... Here goes nothing...

Well... Here goes nothing...

kilian19 posted: »

How do i upload an image?

• A TREESOME

badum tsss

He'll be with a tree

• LOL X'D

I introduced my friend to Jetra, he wasn't really bothered but he likes to watch BigB and when that video came out he told me and i freaked out so much! "HOW...BiGBST4TZ...YOU...HIH-HÖG HO" BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA

• Leaf now

A TREESOME badum tsss

• I MEANT JESSE AND PETRA T-T
    I Ship only male Jesse and Lukas, Jetra is my OTP.

~ Jesse haves a bae

Lazy_DC posted: »

Ye know what? I'm calling it now, Lukas and Petra are going to be together ~ Jk (or not)

• edited June 2016

Tulips is better than one.

Hana-san posted: »

YASSSS

• And they hug!

Also Petra says "You never stop fighting", these are good hints.

• Leaf me alone, birch!

Leaf now

• and a lava?

Leaf me alone, birch!

• why is this thread exploding nothing happened

• Tree puns.

why is this thread exploding nothing happened

• Fingers crossed for a choice of romance in ep. 7, toes too. ^_^

That's what fandoms are for, our hopeless dreams of ships (cris)

• That would be strange if both genders crossed over from both dimensions. This is highly illogical XD

earvinexes posted: »

Jesse ---> Petra Jesse ---> Lukas Jesse ---> Ivor (I don't think so) (Looks like a Father and Son / Daughter tandem) Jes

• But it would actually be cool.

Jesse ---> Petra Jesse ---> Lukas Jesse ---> Ivor (I don't think so) (Looks like a Father and Son / Daughter tandem) Jes

• And my comment! Treesome! ;)))

why is this thread exploding nothing happened

• An Enderman appeared and holding a Hypnosis Block

EVERYONE LOOK AWAY!

Spoiler Alert MCSMJetra

But it would actually be cool.

• Yeah, and a Full of Awkwardness. LOL

That would be strange if both genders crossed over from both dimensions. This is highly illogical XD

• I mentally screamed when that happened

And they hug!

• You got a problem with tree huggers, cause I'm a hugger. ( ran my bike into a tree, and ended up hugging it lol )

The tree hugger. LOL

• A Spanish Petra. ¿Cómo haceis bastante?

• Same here ;)

I mentally screamed when that happened

• It's up with you, and I'm already out of that tree hugging topic. (bye)

You got a problem with tree huggers, cause I'm a hugger. ( ran my bike into a tree, and ended up hugging it lol )

• Better than the "Letra" (A Filipino or Spanish word of "Letter")

You know... Lukas, Petra. Anyway...

Somebody is always choosing Petra on all Episodes? (Like saving her in Episode 1 and Going with her on Milo's Build Club in Episode 5)

A Spanish Petra. ¿Cómo haceis bastante?

• ...Ahem..Wow, if people thought this was a real scene...Jetra fans be fainting. XD

• At least you make an Iron Golem, and you see it fighting mobs in Sky City.

Better than the "Letra" (A Filipino or Spanish word of "Letter") You know... Lukas, Petra. Anyway... Somebody is always choosing Petra on all Episodes? (Like saving her in Episode 1 and Going with her on Milo's Build Club in Episode 5)

• Run for your lives!!

Jesse: Oh no everyone! It's an iron golem and it's out of control! Run for your liiiives!

Build Club member: Remember me as I was!

(Screaming Continues at the Club)

Petra: Jesse.

Jesse: Whaaat?

Petra: Hey, everyone calm down. There's nothing to worry about.

At least you make an Iron Golem, and you see it fighting mobs in Sky City.

• We are always seeing Jesse and Petra that they are together on every Episodes...

Going to her Hideout

Discussing about her Wither Sickness

Fighting Ivor with her

Saving her from being drown after finding Soren

Having her on your back while Escaping from the Wither Storm

Running Away to Milo's Inn with her

Solving the Murder Mystery with her

And this might be the time to see them together for the whole episode on the next release...

...Ahem..Wow, if people thought this was a real scene...Jetra fans be fainting. XD

• There should be a comic about the new lovers that I love

JETRA IS LIFEEEEE

• oh ok

There should be a comic about the new lovers that I love JETRA IS LIFEEEEE

• Ivor with lava? That seems like a fiery relationship

guyalf1 posted: »

and a lava?

• Tbh all I want is SOME Kind of relationship with any two people of the opposite sex, I don't care who.

Forcer99 posted: »

I MEANT JESSE AND PETRA T-T I Ship only male Jesse and Lukas, Jetra is my OTP. ~ Jesse haves a bae

• THESE PUNS ARE GETTING BEYOND THE OAK NOW

Ivor with lava? That seems like a fiery relationship

• Gayness/Lesbianism may be frowned upon by certain cultures (I'm fine with it, just saying some parents may care...), so If you have such a choice, Telltale will not make a lesbian or gay choice. Most Likely.

However I believe there will be a straight choice. As Always, Jetra for the win... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• If it happens, it'll have the same dialogue with both genders.

Tbh all I want is SOME Kind of relationship with any two people of the opposite sex, I don't care who.

• Jetra hints galore, hasn't anyone noticed these moments with these two?

We are always seeing Jesse and Petra that they are together on every Episodes... Going to her Hideout Discussing about her Wither Sick

• Agree... Anyway, Minecraft is playable for Everyone at 10 Years old and Above. While The Walking Dead is Mature... (Based on ESRB Rating) And we don't want to see Younger Players will get encounter on some Unnatural Stuffs like Gay and Lesbian (Kinda Stubborn and Inappropriate, No offense on others.)

So, There must be a Split Up instead of doing the same thing.

Example:

Playing as Male Jesse - Getting in love on Petra, Just being friends on Lukas.

Playing as Female Jesse - Getting in love on Lukas, Just being friends on Petra.

Otherwise, if there's a "Switching Identity" Portal for Petra and Lukas. Their names will be "Louise" and "Pedro"... But I might not agree for that due for Gay / Lesbian related... (In short: Transgender)

Gayness/Lesbianism may be frowned upon by certain cultures (I'm fine with it, just saying some parents may care...), so If you have such a c

This discussion has been closed.