The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I know it annoys me too... For the Minecraft shipping threads, THEY HAVE FLAT FACES. THEY CAN'T KISS (they can barely hug either). And for the Clementine threads, I don't know what to say about that either :\

• So I saw Independence Day Resurgence and it was honestly...meh. Not bad, but not great either. So I'll just leave this here:

enter link description here

• edited July 2016

If they creep in, tell those thoughts to screw off by forcefully blocking them with stubbornness. Replace those thoughts with virtuous ones, lock the negative thoughts in a bubble and blow it away with a gust of wind to keep it in the distance.

joshua007 posted: »

Does somebody have any ideas against suicidal thoughts?

• So the movie's part of the video game's timeline then? Interesting.

Siths in corner and waits

I have the Jedis in my corner. Ready to duel.

enter image description here

LOL didn't expect that Well I atleast hope the AC movie stays true to the games I want to go back into the franchise and get my hopes bac

• Boredboredboredbored boredboredboredbored boredboredboredbored b-bo-bored BORED!

BeyondEnder posted: »

Bored.

• edited July 2016

''So the movie's part of the video game's timeline then? Interesting.''

The movie has effect on the game universe, the books and comics.

Better be prepared of Uplayside of the Force... They probably want you to pay for the movie to

So the movie's part of the video game's timeline then? Interesting. Siths in corner and waits I have the Jedis in my corner. Ready to duel.

• edited July 2016

Bored bored b-bo-bored

Boredboredboredbored boredboredboredbored boredboredboredbored b-bo-bored BORED!

• You could always watch a movie or TV show. Play a video game.

They usually help your mind get off of the outside world, at least for me.

• I'm no expert in this but I'll try because you obviously need someone to help you.

Try thinking of a nice thing (person, activity, optimistic future etc.) for every negative thought you have. "I'd be better of dead." --> Your "punishment" for this would be like "I've helped [insert someone] a lot of times. That's good."

I don't know much, sadly, try imaging (maybe even for a day) that your body is somebody's else, of your friend, neighbour, parent, and you're "borrowing" it. Would you kill that body of yours then?

I only have some tumblry quotes

Yes, I'm aware no beautiful word can change your thought in a second, but one an always believe in mriacles, right? If you ever need to talk or ANYTHING, please PM me.

• I believe most of people in Minecraft shipping threads are pretty young.

• That was sweet thank you:)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'm no expert in this but I'll try because you obviously need someone to help you. Try thinking of a nice thing (person, activity, optimi

• I....have many questions.

Bored bored b-bo-bored

• No problem, I'm very much a lot glad!

That was sweet thank you:)

• Try not to think about a purple elephant.

Whoops, didn't work. That's the problem when you try not to think of something. You're so actively trying to avoid thinking about it that you can't help but think about it.

What you need to do is distract yourself so much that it doesn't cross your mind. Depending on your situation, that can be hard to do, but it's possible. This Internet thingy has a lot of stuff on it, or you might try books, or exercise, or whatever you can do to make you think of other things, hopefully more positive ones.

• Yeah, we've noticed that people are spamming lots of shipping threads recently. In the future, we're going to make a "Community Hub" type of thread for each forum where people can organize stuff like Steam Groups for character shipping, or online multiplayer meet ups as opposed to having threads on the forums for that kind of stuff.

• I can't sleep again ugh well

enter link description here

• Netflix has so many great "Netflix Originals" that it almost makes me wonder how much they spend to that stuff.

The Adventures of Puss in Boots is so good series.

• I don't get what people see in me that's so positive. Right now I've got two girls who are really into me and flirting with me, all of my friends talking about how great I am and people saying I'm "Kind and caring", but in reality, I'm a fucking terrible worthless low life scum. And yet somehow I've got mother fuckers up the wazoo who jump to defend me.

• You don't need any answers. That is a gif of a girl in a bunny suit lightsaber dueling Darth Vader while a crowd of Stormtroopers spectate. This gif is the answer to life and everything in the universe.

I....have many questions.

• ...I have now seen the light...

You don't need any answers. That is a gif of a girl in a bunny suit lightsaber dueling Darth Vader while a crowd of Stormtroopers spectate. This gif is the answer to life and everything in the universe.

• It would never work any ways for two reasons, it a kids game, there's no rubber in Minecraft...

• Dude, feel ya there...

I don't get what people see in me that's so positive. Right now I've got two girls who are really into me and flirting with me, all of my fr

• Its because there are actually good people out their ;p

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Dude, feel ya there...

• edited July 2016

Played a bit of Ghost 1.0 yesterday. I like it so far. It's like Metroid Fusion and Aliens: Infestation had a game-baby. It really, pretty much, is those two games mashed together.

• It's sad how much somebody can hate themselves.

I don't get what people see in me that's so positive. Right now I've got two girls who are really into me and flirting with me, all of my fr

• My dog is absolutely going to lose his shit. Because you know 4th of July, fireworks and all...

• edited July 2016

Recently got 7 Days to die

my experience so far

• I binged on a whole series last night for the first time I can remember (not counting cartoons) it was awesome.

I totally recommend the living and the dead to fans of ghosties and gothic

• Recently got 7 Days to die my experience so far

• Bloody amazing.

GOTY material.

Recently got 7 Days to die my experience so far

• Literally had no idea it's a telltale game haha!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Bloody amazing. GOTY material.

• Well, technically, it's not. I mean, it's published by Telltale but Telltale didn't develop 7 Days to Die. ^-^

Unless you were saying that as a joke and I didn't get it. :\

Literally had no idea it's a telltale game haha!

• Gosh, I really need to stop staying awake till 3 AM. I literally feel like shite. And I can't sleep now since every room in the house is occupied. :\

Note to myself; Step 1) Stop procrastinating. Step 2) Stop watching Game of Thrones in the night. Step 3) Slap yourself so you can feel more weak so you can go to sleep immediately.

• Be grateful for people who you have in your life, man. Don't overthink it(!). I am pretty sure most of the time you don't like/love someone if you do not think they are worth it.

What makes you so worthless then? In reality you are a low life scum? Whose reality is it? Yours. If you don't like seeing someone hate themselves (and as a bonus for invalid reasons) then why are you doing the same thing to yourself? You are a human too. Go right now and thank those people, because tomorrow is an illusion, or a fantasy.

• edited July 2016

Still part of telltale though, it's under thier games up the top ^

Well, technically, it's not. I mean, it's published by Telltale but Telltale didn't develop 7 Days to Die. ^-^ Unless you were saying that as a joke and I didn't get it.

• enter image description here

THEY'RE BACK! woopwoop, woopwoop. I cant wait to put them on my fingers and pretend im a witch

• Ah, gotta love those spam threads on the Batman forum.

But seriously, though... fuck those threads.

• Those were on the gears of war forums a while back, they posted about 100 a day for over a week. Same text and everything

Ah, gotta love those spam threads on the Batman forum. But seriously, though... fuck those threads.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.