Official Jetra thread

Comments

• Episode 3

Jesse: I'll be back.

Petra: I'll be here.

Jetra hints galore, hasn't anyone noticed these moments with these two?

• And the Awkward Moments is coming to town...

It must have a Different Ways for Male and Female Jesse...

Or else, Same Scripts will be Double Problems.

If it happens, it'll have the same dialogue with both genders.

• Chapters on Episode 7:

Chapter 1 - Fighting Words

Chapter 2 - Mining for Trouble

Chapter 3 - Trust Falling

Chapter 4 - Ghost in the Machine

Chapter 5 - Breaking and Entering

Chapter 6 - Offline Mode

• Ah yes, forgot Petra said that.

• edited June 2016

(y)

LOL, This is not FB Site. (The Like or Thumbs Up Symbol doesn't work in here)

Never type a 160 Text Characters with a Language on a PC (That's will be called "Jejemon" or Misspelling words)

Example:

Elow (Hello)
    That (Dat)
    What (Wat)

Ah yes, forgot Petra said that.

• Bye!!

earvinexes posted: »

It's up with you, and I'm already out of that tree hugging topic. (bye)

• edited July 2016

I can't help but use cat gifs for everything

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Bye!!

• I never thought he'd make a theory on Jetra, not that much people made speculations on that.

Naseselin posted: »

Yeah, when I saw the video I thought I was dying like; ''HOW...BİGBST4TZ...YOU..HIH-HÖĞ HÖ'' I think I was Fangirling

• I know this has basically nothing to do with Jetra, but i just noticed that Jesse can do one-handed push ups while carrying 100kg in his back. Damn son, i wanna see him without a shirt, just for curiosity, you know.

• Nope
    My Jesse is still a dork,no rips for him :"D

Rehac33 posted: »

I know this has basically nothing to do with Jetra, but i just noticed that Jesse can do one-handed push ups while carrying 100kg in his back. Damn son, i wanna see him without a shirt, just for curiosity, you know.

• I SEE DA REFERENCE THERE XD

Fingers crossed for a choice of romance in ep. 7, toes too. ^_^

• I BET you if I look on Deviantart now there will be a picture of that. Let me go check right now...

Rehac33 posted: »

I know this has basically nothing to do with Jetra, but i just noticed that Jesse can do one-handed push ups while carrying 100kg in his back. Damn son, i wanna see him without a shirt, just for curiosity, you know.

• edited July 2016

Didn't even have to look far for it. And I also saw a picture of young Ivor shirtless too. Man, good thing I have my search history private or I would have some explaining to do...

I BET you if I look on Deviantart now there will be a picture of that. Let me go check right now...

• Literally everything is on DA now and it's either great or horrifying

Didn't even have to look far for it. And I also saw a picture of young Ivor shirtless too. Man, good thing I have my search history private or I would have some explaining to do...

• I know what we'd do, dig into a tub of ice cream, duh.

Something is making me nervous, what would happen if the Jetra or Lukesse never happens in the last two episodes? Basically shattering both threads, our evidence, and theories into dust for nothing? I literally hope for "Jetra confirmed".

• The 20% of this fandom is cringe c: . (If you cought the most spanish fandom 50-60 )

I BET you if I look on Deviantart now there will be a picture of that. Let me go check right now...

• Helloooo! I'm new here. (Although my cousin commented before on my account here,but it a different person so it counts :P)

• Lukas is ripped,Axel is ripped,f Jesse is ripped,Petra is ripped ,Olivia is ripped and now Ivor ..oh god please Give me the bleach :"v

• hands a bottle of bleach, Feel ya there ;))))

Hana-san posted: »

Lukas is ripped,Axel is ripped,f Jesse is ripped,Petra is ripped ,Olivia is ripped and now Ivor ..oh god please Give me the bleach :"v

• Thank you :"D (pour the bleach in my eyes)

hands a bottle of bleach, Feel ya there )))

• I need some too! don't use it all!

Thank you :"D (pour the bleach in my eyes)

• Your welcome!

Thank you :"D (pour the bleach in my eyes)

• edited July 2016

Hey XD (And I said that Turkish and it was much funny)

I introduced my friend to Jetra, he wasn't really bothered but he likes to watch BigB and when that video came out he told me and i freaked out so much! "HOW...BiGBST4TZ...YOU...HIH-HÖG HO" BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA

• CUTE CUTE CUTE SO HAPPY THIS IS REAL

Smol Note: Not related to any Episodes! XD My original plan is to do a comic against Episode 6's somewhat Jetra moment. Yet, my plan failed pretty bad ;n;

• Your wish for a Cat is Granted!

Baby VS Cat

• Wait a minute, Broken Image.

I'll try again

cat

• Nah, I can't tell if there is an Error or something else. (It worked last time)

Link for GIF: CatBaby Fight

CatBaby

• DAT is one pissed off cat

earvinexes posted: »

Nah, I can't tell if there is an Error or something else. (It worked last time) Link for GIF: CatBaby Fight

• I agree but whyyyy, just whyyyyy

• Yup, like the ones who make REALLY bad memes and forget to crop the picture so you can see they searched 'petra minecraft story mode'. And also the 6 year olds who play and don't even know there is a fandom.

The 20% of this fandom is cringe c: . (If you cought the most spanish fandom 50-60 )

• WHY WOULD ANYONE MAKE OLIVIA RIPPED OH MY GOODY GUMDROPS! NEXT THEY'RE GONNA MAKE CALVIN RIPPED TOO! TRIGGGERED!1!1!1!1!

Lukas is ripped,Axel is ripped,f Jesse is ripped,Petra is ripped ,Olivia is ripped and now Ivor ..oh god please Give me the bleach :"v

• Hello and welcome to the Jetra Community! My only advice is to not click on the button that says 'Lukesse' shivers gives me nightmares

Helloooo! I'm new here. (Although my cousin commented before on my account here,but it a different person so it counts :P)

• Lolololilol

Hello and welcome to the Jetra Community! My only advice is to not click on the button that says 'Lukesse' shivers gives me nightmares

• Noted

Hello and welcome to the Jetra Community! My only advice is to not click on the button that says 'Lukesse' shivers gives me nightmares

• Hey hey hey! If you choose Gabriel and Decide to lead to group (Ep.3) He will say ''Goodjob...good..EH somethinks like that ..... Jesse''

• But If you choose Petra and decide to lead to group She will say '' Hehe. That was kind of 'blah blah' semi-partially a little bit...cool''

Come on, Telltale is lazy, if they're putting these details of course we have hopes for Jetra hehe!

• HEY! If you choose Gabriel and decide to lead the group by yourself (ep.3) He will say ''Goodjo--Welldo-Good''...Eh somethings like that.
    • But..If you choose Petra and decide to lead the group by yourself then she will going to say ''Hehe. That was kind of, semi-partially a little bit..cool.''

Come on, Telltale is lazy about this things. If They're putting details like that of course we have some hopes on Jetra!

• I compared those scenes before, and I was right all along. Jetra has been confirmed since episode 1, though they haven't actually "confirmed" it...yet. I knew Petra was hiding her feelings. XD

Naseselin posted: »

* HEY! If you choose Gabriel and decide to lead the group by yourself (ep.3) He will say ''Goodjo--Welldo-Good''...Eh somethings like that.

• edited July 2016

Your super close friend
    Hey they're super close,right? :p

(Note: i did not make this.)

• she WAS :D

I compared those scenes before, and I was right all along. Jetra has been confirmed since episode 1, though they haven't actually "confirmed" it...yet. I knew Petra was hiding her feelings. XD

• WHAT NO NOT MY SMOL CHILD

WHY WOULD ANYONE MAKE OLIVIA RIPPED OH MY GOODY GUMDROPS! NEXT THEY'RE GONNA MAKE CALVIN RIPPED TOO! TRIGGGERED!1!1!1!1!

This discussion has been closed.