The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thank God we live in Victoria, where sanity still reigns.

How ironic that Police were shot at a protest against police brutality. The world has a cruel sense of humour.

• So.... I've never played a resident evil game besides 6. Does it matter what order you go in? or could I just jump into 4 if I wanted? I ask this because I am thinking about buying resident evil 4 when it releases on xbox.

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny Just make sure you never get tagged in or click on the Issue 156 thread on the TWD Sub-forum, because as soon as you click the spoiler button it opens up the pages of the comics, pretty hard to avoid.

• Wait. Did they randomly skip Code Veronica? Not that it's important for #4, but it is a canon entry.

quick 10 mins to catch you up enter link description here enter link description here

• Not sure, but it's on the official Resi youtube

Johro posted: »

Wait. Did they randomly skip Code Veronica? Not that it's important for #4, but it is a canon entry.

• Billy boy Carver

AChicken posted: »

Who's the one on the right? dare I ask...

• Red Dead Redemption is now backwards-compatible on Xbox One. At least one good thing happened today.

• How awful, this is sick and appalling. What makes it worse is that the ones they have in custody are refusing to cooperate and are threatening with more violence.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Ten cops shot by snipers at Dallas protest. 3 Dead. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dallas-police-chief-10-officers-shot-at-protest-3-dead/ar-BBu5aky?li=BBnb7Kz Are we reaching a tipping point?

• I am a horrible person.

I was playing super smash bros with my friends. I picked Donkey Kong. For the player name entry thing, I entered my name.

The name I entered for Donkey Kong was 'Harambe'

• Hell yeah.

Red Dead Redemption is now backwards-compatible on Xbox One. At least one good thing happened today.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2016

I have a feeling this is either going to radically change or destroy BLM. Either way, we'll probably see crackdowns, more bullshit bluelivesmatter laws and police using this as an excuse to further militarize and and commit even worse acts of violence against protestors.

Depressing as fuck on so many levels.

Jesus Christ... * 4 officers dead * 2 Snipers, possible bomb threat * 3-4 officers in critical injury (10-11 possible overall casualties I think)

• Dude...

...wow.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I am a horrible person. I was playing super smash bros with my friends. I picked Donkey Kong. For the player name entry thing, I entered my name. The name I entered for Donkey Kong was 'Harambe'

• I laughed way too hard at this.

Man, that's just...

I am a horrible person. I was playing super smash bros with my friends. I picked Donkey Kong. For the player name entry thing, I entered my name. The name I entered for Donkey Kong was 'Harambe'

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2016

Gonna be honest, I don't get it.

Oh cool, I'm the 150 000th comment

• I wish stuff like this didn't happen.

I don't want innocent people shot by 'accident', I don't want innocent people shot for doing their jobs.

At least I hope we don't get riots like Baltimore and Ferguson. People destroying their community, it's terrible.

A little fact. I can't say "fun fact" because it's not funny, but this is the largest attack on law enforcement officers since 9/11.

Ten cops shot by snipers at Dallas protest. 3 Dead. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dallas-police-chief-10-officers-shot-at-protest-3-dead/ar-BBu5aky?li=BBnb7Kz Are we reaching a tipping point?

• Sometimes I feel like this is a losing battle where hatred and bigotry have won. People have spoken against it countless times but these people who are supporting the murder of cops are just causing so much division and hate. Positive change can only come from civil debate and protest, and showing respect and dignity to one another.

I wish stuff like this didn't happen. I don't want innocent people shot by 'accident', I don't want innocent people shot for doing their

• edited July 2016

Harambe was the gorilla that was shot dead in a zoo on the 28th of May.

dojo32161 posted: »

Gonna be honest, I don't get it. Oh cool, I'm the 150 000th comment

• What do we want?

Dead cops!

When do we want it?

Now!

Fuck Black Lives Matter.

• There are days where it's 3 in the morning and you can't sleep, and this is one of those days.

• To everyone who searches for funny Tales From the Borderlands pictures on Pinterest: you're welcome. I'm the one who put 90% of them on there, I think.

• edited July 2016

Basically my time of the week

There are days where it's 3 in the morning and you can't sleep, and this is one of those days.

• edited July 2016

I just finished watching the Spider-Man cartoon from the 1990s. Here's my review:

I absolutely loved Seasons 1-3. Season 4 had only one good episode. Season 5 was watchable. And Turning Point is my favorite episode.

My rankings are 1>3>2>5>4

• enter image description here

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now! Fuck Black Lives Matter.

• I agree with the ranking.

I just finished watching the Spider-Man cartoon from the 1990s. Here's my review: I absolutely loved Seasons 1-3. Season 4 had only one g

• edited July 2016

Girls think other girls' sleepovers are painting each other nails and going to the mall, and talking about boys, but it's 1 AM here, and I'm scrolling through Pinterest, while my best friend is next to me, eating raw broccoli out of a bag and scrolling through Tumblr.

• Who here loves and still plays The Last of Us multiplayer?

• i wod do but i dont have it on ps4 and the ps3 version is unstable as hell

Who here loves and still plays The Last of Us multiplayer?

• i got saints row gat outta hell for free on ps plus but the framerate is terrible

• I heard the game was terrible too.

i got saints row gat outta hell for free on ps plus but the framerate is terrible

• Can't imagine playing it anymore on that ancient tech. :/

i wod do but i dont have it on ps4 and the ps3 version is unstable as hell

• It wasn't too bad. It was just a short and cheap game. I finished it, but I wouldn't replay it though. I liked the wings better than the gliding in 4 at least.

I haven't played the console versions so I can't comment on the performance there.

I heard the game was terrible too.

• edited July 2016

enter image description here

I failed my exam- I mean I passed my exam.

But it feels like I don't deserve it (probably my things in my head) I didn't cheat or something I was honest no cheating just myself and I passed

• I'm proud of you, boy.

joshua007 posted: »

I failed my exam- I mean I passed my exam. But it feels like I don't deserve it (probably my things in my head) I didn't cheat or something I was honest no cheating just myself and I passed

• :)

Johro posted: »

I'm proud of you, boy.

• edited July 2016

If any of you guys like listening to video game soundtacks, you should check out Silvagunner on Youtube. He has some real high quality video game rips.

enter link description here

enter link description here

• You didn't cheat so there's nothing to be ashamed of. Congrats on passing the exam!

joshua007 posted: »

I failed my exam- I mean I passed my exam. But it feels like I don't deserve it (probably my things in my head) I didn't cheat or something I was honest no cheating just myself and I passed

• God I loved Super Paper Mario, but Thousand Year Door will always be my absolute favourite. I can't wait to play it again after finding my lost memory card (funny enough, it was in the book bag I carry with me to the mall this whole time lmao)

MichaelBP posted: »

If any of you guys like listening to video game soundtacks, you should check out Silvagunner on Youtube. He has some real high quality video game rips. enter link description here enter link description here

• edited July 2016

Guys, I got something I'm quite excited in making, but I need your help!

(Sorry for the big pictures btw)

So yeah, last night I got around to making an idea of what drawing I wanted to do for Walking Dead Season 3. However I could not make up my mind one these positions of Clem and Javier. So I like your opinion on which I should use. I'll also be making avatars of them from the selected versions.

(Also, behold my messy doodles!)

• I really like Clem A and Javier A :p

Guys, I got something I'm quite excited in making, but I need your help! (Sorry for the big pictures btw) So yeah, last night

• Super Paper Mario had one of the best stories in the Mario series, and also in gaming imo. The Thousand Year Door is overall the better game though

BTW, did you watch the videos? ;^)

God I loved Super Paper Mario, but Thousand Year Door will always be my absolute favourite. I can't wait to play it again after finding my lost memory card (funny enough, it was in the book bag I carry with me to the mall this whole time lmao)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.