Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• that's because I'd be banned from 9Gag for life if I'd use the word "bae" a conversation :D seriously, what does is mean anyways? "babe" has just one more letter AND is actually a word, so what's the deal?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Fiona is bae. We don't say this nearly as many times as we should.

• Is this the real life?

maybe it is... maybe it's just a dream!

• enter image description here

Actually finished writing a story today, wow. Been ages since I did this. Expect it soon. I missed Rhyiona.

• Hi Wolfie! :D

KIMMY!!

• Hiiiii Hanna :3

Hahaha I miss being here

nohuhhuh posted: »

ah seeing this avatar..makes me feel so nostalgic :'> Also hi!

• Great! :)

Actually finished writing a story today, wow. Been ages since I did this. Expect it soon. I missed Rhyiona.

• Hello, dear Rhyionas! I started thinking about another forum roleplay to do. The idea is to set it right after the game, inside the Vault. It will contain time travels, in form of cut scenes of possible season 2 plot written by me and by anyone who wants to do it with me. The goal of players would be to solve puzzles to get more and more info on the future.

I want to call it "In search for Rhyiona" :)

Is anyone interested?

• roleplay

enter image description here

Mawula posted: »

Hello, dear Rhyionas! I started thinking about another forum roleplay to do. The idea is to set it right after the game, inside the Vault. I

• Have my children.

roleplay

• Hard to do when you're a man and lack a reproductive system.

papai46 posted: »

Have my children.

Hey, guys! gasps I'm back from the Tumblr!

Source

Rhys and Fiona meeting their reflections as a super couple.

• I'd say they define as partners in crime. close business-buddies that would take a bullet for each other. But I don't think that they'd actually see themselves as a couple takes cover

• Think Rhys would nerdgasm to death if he was Batman in an alternate universe haha

Hey, guys! gasps I'm back from the Tumblr! Source Rhys and Fiona meeting their reflections as a super couple.

• edited June 2016

YOU!!!

I still have that fanfic to do with you. I have it all saved and everything :D

How you been?

Hello, dear Rhyionas! I started thinking about another forum roleplay to do. The idea is to set it right after the game, inside the Vault. I

• I've been great, thank you. I still haven't published that part, so yeah, we could do it.

I do miss Rhyiona epoch, lol

HazzatheMan posted: »

YOU!!! I still have that fanfic to do with you. I have it all saved and everything How you been?

• [removed]

Hey, guys! gasps I'm back from the Tumblr! Source Rhys and Fiona meeting their reflections as a super couple.

• Okay.

How do you want to die? Death by chainsaw?

• I'll have to check it over again and then I'll get back to you!

Epoch? :P

I've been great, thank you. I still haven't published that part, so yeah, we could do it. I do miss Rhyiona epoch, lol

• Yeah, epoch, why not? :)

I'll have to check it over again and then I'll get back to you! Epoch? :P

• I dunno what it means :P

Yeah, epoch, why not?

• edited June 2016

I really hope they give us an option to get them together. I really don't like the idea of Rhysha. Plus, Rhys and Fiona are basically perfect for each other.

• Well there was kinda, its possible to make Rhys say he likes someone else which is heavily implied to be Fiona.

baugh3 posted: »

I really hope they give us an option to get them together. I really don't like the idea of Rhysha. Plus, Rhys and Fiona are basically perfect for each other.

• Really? O_O

epoch
    [ep-uhk or, esp. British, ee-pok]
    noun
    a particular period of time marked by distinctive features, events, etc.

I dunno what it means :P

• The game's finished, they're not adding any choices to it.

baugh3 posted: »

• I think what they meant is if we ever get a season 2? Though we have no clue and I'm not going to get my hopes up, it's possible after Borderlands 3 (I think)

The game's finished, they're not adding any choices to it.

• If there was going to be a sequel it definitely would have to be after Borderlands 3. If I remember, Telltale stated that they kind of set the stage for Gearbox, and it's Gearbox's choice if they want to use or make their own.

Regardless, I can't see a Borderlands 3 without some mention of this.

lottii-lu posted: »

I think what they meant is if we ever get a season 2? Though we have no clue and I'm not going to get my hopes up, it's possible after Borderlands 3 (I think)

• That would be very wishful thinking which I will not indulge in.

lottii-lu posted: »

I think what they meant is if we ever get a season 2? Though we have no clue and I'm not going to get my hopes up, it's possible after Borderlands 3 (I think)

• Ahh, ok

Really? O_O epoch [ep-uhk or, esp. British, ee-pok] noun 1. a particular period of time marked by distinctive features, events, etc.

When I see nsfw otp art on my dash

• Eyyy Kristi!! :3

kristi78968 posted: »

It's been a long damn time since I posted something here! Sorry about that y'all, life got in the way. Hope you lovely Rhyiona shippers have been doing well without your lovely President.

• so... you are the popular guy/girl! (new to telltale, sry)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hello there guys, it's been a long time since I've visited the thread. How are you all doing?

• holy shoot guys i'm editing this video for a rhyiona thing and i was looking at the frames for the scene where fi gives rhys his boot back and he looked at her like this

• edited July 2016

Cough...H-hey! ^^'

Been away for so long that I've managed to regain my sanity...Welp...enough of that!

Sup weirdos! :D

Didn't want to come back empty handed so yer' go!

Source Side-note:I assume this was already shared but hopefully you won't mind. ;)

• Hey everyone.

So I decided to play Firewatch yesterday (took me about 7 hours to finish) I don't really know what to make of the whole experience; the game was beautiful to look at, it had such rich art work and colours! The characters were relatable and interesting, the plot started out great and really kept you on your toes, and games pure focus on narrative and exploration was a welcome change to the norm.

Although I have to give criticism to the plot twist (which to be fair, makes no sense) and the abrupt ending. Still, I'd love another game like this to come out! It doesn't claim your choices will alter the story, all the choices are for is to change conversation options.

• edited July 2016

hello i made a thing the other day

1080p60fps pls

thenk for watching frens

• Ayy Hazza! Sup!

I'm still considering on getting Firewatch though unfortunately I already seen a playthrough of it and already know the...ehh...plot twist...<_<

But before all that, most of the game definitely had potential and charm to it so I'll probably still buy it, just not at full price.

Hey everyone. So I decided to play Firewatch yesterday (took me about 7 hours to finish) I don't really know what to make of the whole ex

• Nice! :D

Quick question, how long did you take to edit?

hello i made a thing the other day 1080p60fps pls thenk for watching frens

• Hey man!

Yeah the twist was just... WHAT?! It had so much great potential and then it just descended into the depths :/

Oh yeah I loved the characters. Henry and Delilah have excellent chemistry both as colleagues and as friends/sort of lovers (I guess you could argue that lovers part in some capacity) I think £14.99 was a reasonable price for a game this lush and at this length

Ayy Hazza! Sup! I'm still considering on getting Firewatch though unfortunately I already seen a playthrough of it and already know the..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.