Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I hear you :D I mean, in a way I'm happy I'm not living at home anymore but at the same time it feels so good to come back home every now and then, eat great food, spend some alone time in my old room, feel nostalgia :D

I see. i'm glad you are enjoying it. I remember you didn't really like your previous jobs (well at least some of them) so it must feel good to have a pleasant job for a change.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm vacationing at my Parent's house every single day lol. Free food, my own room, everything :P I do work at a gym. It has busy days and

• If I lived alone I would be so lazy and bored. I don't even wanna imagine how bad I would be!

Yeah it is nice to have a good job for a change haha. Well the previous ones weren't terrible, they just weren't for me in the end. But that's life.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I hear you I mean, in a way I'm happy I'm not living at home anymore but at the same time it feels so good to come back home every now and

• Nick: Are you ever gonna make the fucking move and tell her you like her?

Rhys: Uhhh.... Yeah sure, when I'm ready

Nick slapped Rhys over the back of the head

Nick: Do it right now or I'm getting her into my bed tonight.

Rhys looked ready to pop every blood vessel in his body as he stormed off to get his woman

Nick smiled "Good lad"

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Fiona is bae. We don't say this nearly as many times as we should.

• edited June 2016

Just for old times' sake, here are the final panels of my Rhyiona comic I never finished (because my new school was and still is keeping me so busy and my motivation decreased a lot over time and then I just totally gave up on the whole project despite of promising so many times to finish it I'm sorry.. :'<)

I know these panels don't probably have much impact on you since you don't know the story behind them..but I figured they would still fit in here :P

EDIT: sorry the pictures were huge x) you can see them here

• You may have given up now, but you never know, the motivation might return in the future :)

Just for old times' sake, here are the final panels of my Rhyiona comic I never finished (because my new school was and still is keeping me

• Heh I can relate to that xD

Yeah I guess it could always be worse... but better is always better, right? ;)

If I lived alone I would be so lazy and bored. I don't even wanna imagine how bad I would be! Yeah it is nice to have a good job for a change haha. Well the previous ones weren't terrible, they just weren't for me in the end. But that's life.

• edited June 2016

I'm pretty sure I will never touch this project again, sadly. I just don't see any point in trying to revive it. I'm not really into Tales anymore and...I simply don't feel "the spark" to draw these characters.. :I Don't get me wrong, this game, this ship and the community will always be close to my heart no matter what but the inspiration is already gone unfortunately.

You may have given up now, but you never know, the motivation might return in the future

• I like Fiona so much there, she's portrayed quite... "flowy". I couldn't tell it before, but now I see how I missed your drawings very much.

Just for old times' sake, here are the final panels of my Rhyiona comic I never finished (because my new school was and still is keeping me

• Oh I forgot to mention that Fiona and Rhys are still "young adults" in these. That's why they might seem a bit different. Also, thank you so much Jane, you don't even know how much that means to me..

buntingsir posted: »

I like Fiona so much there, she's portrayed quite... "flowy". I couldn't tell it before, but now I see how I missed your drawings very much.

• Oh, I see. Rhys looked a bit more skinny here than he was in the game, that explains it, haha (not a bad thing of course!). Not at all, I'm glad to hear that!

Oh I forgot to mention that Fiona and Rhys are still "young adults" in these. That's why they might seem a bit different. Also, thank you so much Jane, you don't even know how much that means to me..

• you're lying to yourself

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I can always share him with Fiona, though. ;^) just not a 3some tho ew i'm not into that

• That's one way to play matchmaker!

Nick: Are you ever gonna make the fucking move and tell her you like her? Rhys: Uhhh.... Yeah sure, when I'm ready Nick slapped Rhys o

• you can bet they have impact, your art is always a treat regardless of context or no context.

• YOU'RE ALIVE!!

I like Fiona so much there, she's portrayed quite... "flowy". I couldn't tell it before, but now I see how I missed your drawings very much.

• I'M NOT LYING, WHAT THE HELL.

I MAY USE SEXUAL INNUENDOS, BUT I'M NOT INTO THE ACTUAL KINKY STUFF.

you're lying to yourself

• edited June 2016

YOU TOO!!!

Edit: isn't it incredible? Hi!

YOU'RE ALIVE!!

• m8 ;-;

enter image description here

I'M NOT LYING, WHAT THE HELL. I MAY USE SEXUAL INNUENDOS, BUT I'M NOT INTO THE ACTUAL KINKY STUFF.

• enter image description here

hello!! how are you doing? :D

YOU TOO!!! Edit: isn't it incredible? Hi!

• Goddamn it. ;_;

m8 ;-;

Goddamn it. ;_;

• That's what I get for being tired as fuck. ;-;

I really need to sleep more from now on lmao.

• Oh I'm doing just fine, wonderful. Nice to talk to you again, Wolf! :D How are you yourself, I've seen you had some problems before, I hope you've successfully solved them by now or on your glorious way to do that c:

hello!! how are you doing?

• On my way, thank you for asking! But now I'm at least able to be a lot more active and get back to working on stuff so that's always a plus. :) Glad to see you're doing okay too!

Oh I'm doing just fine, wonderful. Nice to talk to you again, Wolf! How are you yourself, I've seen you had some problems before, I hope you've successfully solved them by now or on your glorious way to do that c:

i bet she gave him that one like

• get some sleep before you drop dead

That's what I get for being tired as fuck. ;-; I really need to sleep more from now on lmao.

• But...

Sleep is for the weak. :(

get some sleep before you drop dead

• while that is true

being weak is better than dying

But... Sleep is for the weak.

• But I won't die, though just yet. :^))))

i hope

while that is true being weak is better than dying

• aw thanks, that's very nice of you :3 heh, speaking of context, I was going to show what happened to that little toaster robot but it kinda needs all the context in order to make any sense :P

you can bet they have impact, your art is always a treat regardless of context or no context.

• if you fight a battle you can't win, then...

But I won't die, though just yet. :^)))) i hope

• !!!

Toasty!!

She was the cutest. ;-; I hope her and Loader Bot are leading a happy life together.

aw thanks, that's very nice of you heh, speaking of context, I was going to show what happened to that little toaster robot but it kinda needs all the context in order to make any sense :P

• You sure?

I'm a confirmed cyberbully in 25 countries (Lottii knows what's up). ;)

I'm pretty sure I can win almost every battle.

if you fight a battle you can't win, then...

• keyword being almost. ;^)

You sure? I'm a confirmed cyberbully in 25 countries (Lottii knows what's up). I'm pretty sure I can win almost every battle.

• Damn it. .__.

I should've thought about this more.

keyword being almost. ;^)

• well if you want I can pm you and tell/show you what I had in store for them xD

!!! Toasty!! She was the cutest. ;-; I hope her and Loader Bot are leading a happy life together.

• but who gave him that one dislike?

enter image description here

i bet she gave him that one like

• Ahhhh, Fiona looks stunning! Oh how I've missed your art :,)

• Buddy, it's June 2016, nobody says bae anymore, no matter how many kids clothing stores try and prove it's still hip and cool.

Fiona is bae. We don't say this nearly as many times as we should.

• True.

Everyone says "senpai" instead.

Cough Lottii to me cough.

lottii-lu posted: »

Buddy, it's June 2016, nobody says bae anymore, no matter how many kids clothing stores try and prove it's still hip and cool.

• gortys

don't tell him

but who gave him that one dislike?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.