The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• enter image description here

You didn't cheat so there's nothing to be ashamed of. Congrats on passing the exam!

• enter image description here

Motherfu- I mean I passed my exams and I'm happy and we have cake at home and than I get reminded that Japan gets the movie first

• ... All of them

Guys, I got something I'm quite excited in making, but I need your help! (Sorry for the big pictures btw) So yeah, last night

• The games not too bad just there's not much to do after finishing it and they removed music on the radios I know its there because some of the cars play death metal but there was so much more they could have done like more missions or more customisations

I heard the game was terrible too.

• Now my dog is dead...

1. Clem B 2. Javier A

Guys, I got something I'm quite excited in making, but I need your help! (Sorry for the big pictures btw) So yeah, last night

• Your A drawings look like the characters are out to do something. Your B drawings look like they're posing for a fashion catalog.

What do you want your final pictures to say?

• I'm so sorry about your loss, pal

Now my dog is dead...

• Thanks, it's a real bitch.

I'm so sorry about your loss, pal

• does anyone happen to know if telltale games will be at SDCC 2016 and if they will have a panel?

• I hope we can have peace one day

• Sorry to hear it, it's tough losing a pet.

Now my dog is dead...

• :'(

Now my dog is dead...

• Sorry man, I know what it's like and it's hard.

Now my dog is dead...

• As do 3 others :)

Johro posted: »

I agree with the ranking.

• Pepsi makes me burp a lot

• Same, but I'll never accept a peace that compromises liberty and justice.

I hope we can have peace one day

• Conflict is a natural part of human behavior, which is something we cannot deny. We need it to reach progress, no matter if that progress is good or bad.
    Envy, hate, anger, fear, greed, lust, love, compassion, ambition, sorrow. All part of human behavior, and all can lead to conflict. And i will sound a bit like an asshole for saying this, so i apologize. But peace is just a naive dream.

I hope we can have peace one day

• That's what makes it so good.

Pepsi makes me burp a lot

• edited July 2016

I hope that people realize that not all police are evil. There are a lot of good police out there that doesn't get a lot of recognition. For example, this police officer named Tommy Norman. Just heard about him a few minutes ago. He is friendly to everyone he comes across. It would be a dream if everyone was like him. These are some people examples showing how good he is:

enter link description here

enter link description here

• Yes.

does anyone happen to know if telltale games will be at SDCC 2016 and if they will have a panel?

• edited July 2016

Ummmm... http://scottgames.com If you don't want to have nightmares, don't brighten up the image...

• Just bought tickets to see the new Batman: The Killing Joke movie on the 25th. Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill together again, as well as being produced by Bruce Timm, should be good.

• I can't sleep. It's like nearly 2:30 AM here.

I tried though.

• I'm really sorry, Golden.

Now my dog is dead...

• It's Saturday night. Say you were up partying when everyone asks why you're so tired tomorrow.

Crips posted: »

I can't sleep. It's like nearly 2:30 AM here. I tried though.

• Good idea. 3:30 and I still don't sleep.

That excuse may very well fit

WarpSpeed posted: »

It's Saturday night. Say you were up partying when everyone asks why you're so tired tomorrow.

• edited July 2016

Someone just hacked Gamejolt and deleted Scott Cawthons account. Edit: Its back =]

• Are you asleep now, @Crips?

If not, try counting from a million to one.

Crips posted: »

Good idea. 3:30 and I still don't sleep. That excuse may very well fit

• BeyondEnder posted: »

Ummmm... http://scottgames.com If you don't want to have nightmares, don't brighten up the image...

• Hey guys, I need your opinion.

Does BioShock Infinite feel like a BioShock game to you?

• Mechanics wise and story wise, yeah, it does. The atmosphere? No. That's a big no.

It doesn't look like it either. Outside and all the pier type scenery, not at all.

I think I would still call it a Bioshock game, even if I find it underwhelming. A next game should be called 3 in my opinion. Infinite shouldn't be considered a sequel. I don't want that to be the direction they're going.

Hey guys, I need your opinion. Does BioShock Infinite feel like a BioShock game to you?

• BioShock 1 will always be the best.

Johro posted: »

Mechanics wise and story wise, yeah, it does. The atmosphere? No. That's a big no. It doesn't look like it either. Outside and all th

• Woah man I don't think it's even allowed to post such horrifying images.

Cringe

BeyondEnder posted: »

• Dat edge.

Woah man I don't think it's even allowed to post such horrifying images. Cringe

• I fell asleep around 6:30 AM and now I woke up, five hours later.

Surprisingly, almost not tired at all.

Are you asleep now, @Crips? If not, try counting from a million to one.

• Ugh, like I couldn't feel more shite today.

I woke up a few hours ago with a freaking headache and I could barely studied. Headache's gone, but now I have a stomachache. I lied/laid (not sure which one is the correct one) on my bed for at least 2 hours. The pain became worse and now I feel like I'm going to puke.

Great fucking way to start Sunday and end another summer week. .__.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.